Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars @ clots score predictions

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2021, 12:52 PM by jaguarmvp. Edited 1 time in total.)

Meyer has this team rolling going 2-1 over the last few weeks. I'm giving this team a mulligan against Seattle because we always play bad out west.

I'm chugging the teal kool-aid.  Jags 23 ponies 16
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jags 17
clots 20

clots - 32
Jags - 17
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Colts 19
Jaguars 17

I like us to cover and I like the over.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2021, 01:45 PM by JaguarKick.)

5-3 Jags

(11-08-2021, 12:52 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Meyer has this team rolling going 2-1 over the last few weeks. I'm giving this team a mulligan against Seattle because we always play bad out west.

Lol, he has the team rolling, like he's actually responsible for anything

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2021, 02:12 PM by Jagwired. Edited 1 time in total.)

Jags will win this one BIG 42-10. The stinking clots pumped in crowd noise will not be enough.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I'm not going to be a believer until they can become more consistent. Jags 16, clots 24.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(11-08-2021, 01:44 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: 5-3 Jags

(11-08-2021, 12:52 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Meyer has this team rolling going 2-1 over the last few weeks. I'm giving this team a mulligan against Seattle because we always play bad out west.

So he is responsible if the team loses but gets no credit when they win. Nice logic there forest Gump
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(11-08-2021, 12:56 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Jags 17
colts 20 ( Obvious incorrect team designation. As a moderator you should be ashamed.)

(11-08-2021, 01:18 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Colts 19   ( One day self ban for capitalization and incorrect team designation)
Jaguars 17

Do whats right gentlemen.

(11-08-2021, 02:18 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 12:56 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Jags 17
colts 20 ( Obvious incorrect team designation. As a moderator you should be ashamed.)

(11-08-2021, 01:18 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Colts 19   ( One day self ban for capitalization and incorrect team designation)
Jaguars 17

Do whats right gentlemen.

Fargin lives on in our hearts. 

Will edit

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2021, 03:48 PM by Jagwired. Edited 1 time in total.)

Oh my. Capitalization and wrong team designation in the thread title? Unforgivable act of malpractice. One week self ban immediately.

EDIT- Award partial redemption for thread title edit. Ban now 3 days.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2021, 02:31 PM by Kane.)

Of course you are.
The real Jags show up
Good Wentz shows up

clots 34
baguars 11

I'm not drinking any Kool aid based off a weak win vs terrible Phins and a fluke 9-6 win vs bad Josh Allen

(11-08-2021, 02:16 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 01:44 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: 5-3 Jags

So he is responsible if the team loses but gets no credit when they win. Nice logic there forest Gump

Rolleyes

23-17 colts
"it's only smellz"

- Rocco Siffredi

You're never as good as your best game (Buffalo) and never as bad as your worst game (Seattle), the truth lies somewhere in between.  Our truth is that we just don't have the talent to compete consistently, I think we lose 31-17

(11-08-2021, 02:36 PM)Dewboy01 Wrote: You're never as good as your best game (Buffalo) and never as bad as your worst game (Seattle), the truth lies somewhere in between.  Our truth is that we just don't have the talent to compete consistently, I think we lose 31-17

Truth is probably the London game. Not a great team that may win a few close games with some luck.

In the most recent 5 games, Carson Wentz has thrown 12 TDs against 2 Ints, 4 of the games with a QBR over 100, and averaged over 32 points per game. As much as I don't like Wentz, admittedly he has been producing of late. The Jags offense has been poor. Can the Jag's defense play a Bills-like game back-to-back, which will be needed? I just don't have faith as yet in believing that kind of consistency. Unfortunately (and I hope I am wrong), the Colts 31-20.

I think Wright kicks another game winner this week! 24-23 Jags win

Does Wright technically have 2 game winners and 1 game tying FG?

Colts win, not sure by how much. This team needs consistency before I can really confidently pick them to win, barring our matchup with the Jets or Texans

I predicted 40-17, Bills win last week and we ended up winning. Sooo..... why not try again.

Colts 40
Jags 17