Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who is our starting RB

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2021, 06:45 PM by JagFanatic24. Edited 1 time in total.)

I don’t get it. Just why

Urbs drafted ETN in round 1. Then Hyde somehow jumps Robinson.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

On the most important downs?

Carlos freaking Hyde.

It's James Hyde.

(11-14-2021, 06:45 PM)enigma Wrote: On the most important downs?

Carlos freaking Hyde.

Yeah seriously. James Robinson will end up going to the Ravens or some other team as soon as he becomes a FA.

This organization man...

Urbz taking a Dr. Jackass and Mr. Hyde approach to his RB room.

I'll see myself out

What are you tlaking about? He had 6 times as many carries and he's playing on a bum heel.

Hyde had 2 carries today

(11-14-2021, 08:33 PM)rfc17 Wrote: Hyde had 2 carries today

Hence why the team lost. Sleepy 

Can't pay a guy like that 6 mil to sit on the bench.
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

Should have stole one and came back sitting 3-6 with the next 2 games at home. 5-6 going into LA is pretty much out the window and the Jags are going to get the green light to shut it down early and get ready for 2022. Looking at the schedule they still have games against Houston, Indy, and a Henryless Titans team, but the season is over boys.

Trevor had a chance to get a game winning drive but fumbled at mid field in the 4th quarter.

(11-14-2021, 08:59 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Should have stole one and came back sitting 3-6 with the next 2 games at home. 5-6 going into LA is pretty much out the window and the Jags are going to get the green light to shut it down early and get ready for 2022. Looking at the schedule they still have games against Houston, Indy, and a Henryless Titans team, but the season is over boys.

Trevor had a chance to get a game winning drive but fumbled at mid field in the 4th quarter.

Trevor's fumble was a good play by the Colts defender ripping and punching at the ball, not Trevor having butter fingers.  Sometimes the other guy makes a good play.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

I know I wasn't the only one who heard them talking about Meyer stating JR being at a 60/40 chance of playing coming into the game. Apparently the first half was a test to see if he was up to speed which is why we saw more of him in the second half.

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2021, 11:01 PM by nejagsfan.)

(11-14-2021, 06:49 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: What are you tlaking about? He had 6 times as many carries and he's playing on a bum heel.

this.... You can't help the stupidity of others

(11-14-2021, 06:48 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Urbz taking a Dr. Jackass and Mr. Hyde approach to his RB room.

I'll see myself out

Robinson had more carries than hyde today....hyde had only two carries buffoon.... I mean if you want to act like you know what the hell you're talking about that's fine... but you don't

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2021, 11:04 PM by nejagsfan. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-14-2021, 08:46 PM)LMD Wrote:

so which one is it...rob not getting the ball enough.... now hyde only got two carries so that's why we lost....... I don't get it I'm confused

Robinson had 12 carries to 2 for Hyde today.  He also had 5 receiving targets compared to 2 for Hyde.

Robinson isn't 100%.  I believe that they went into the game with him on a very limited count for touches and their strategy was that they preferred to save him to use mostly in the second half of the game if they could.

(11-14-2021, 11:17 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote: Robinson had 12 carries to 2 for Hyde today.  He also had 5 receiving targets compared to 2 for Hyde.

Robinson isn't 100%.  I believe that they went into the game with him on a very limited count for touches and their strategy was that they preferred to save him to use mostly in the second half of the game if they could.

this.... it's clear that some don't know what they're talking about

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2021, 11:29 PM by TheDuke007. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-14-2021, 08:46 PM)LMD Wrote:

Huh?  Are you referring to Hyde?  He has a salary cap figure of less than $2 million.

(11-14-2021, 11:25 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote:
(11-14-2021, 08:46 PM)LMD Wrote: Hence why the team lost. Sleepy 

Huh?  Are you referring to Hyde?  He has a salary cap hit of less than $2 million.

His contract was 4.5 for 2 years, and that poster's tongue was firmly planted in his cheek.

(11-14-2021, 11:19 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(11-14-2021, 11:17 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote: Robinson had 12 carries to 2 for Hyde today.  He also had 5 receiving targets compared to 2 for Hyde.

this.... it's clear that some don't know what they're talking about

Moderate sarcasm is tough to interpret on the internet sometimes. The emoji is there to help with that.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-14-2021, 11:28 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-14-2021, 11:25 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote: Huh?  Are you referring to Hyde?  He has a salary cap hit of less than $2 million.

His contract was 4.5 for 2 years, and that poster's tongue was firmly planted in his cheek.

Yeah, I was still operating off the basic initial reports of a 2-year $6 mil deal without looking into any further specifics of the terms. That one's my bad. Thanks for clarifying.
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

(11-15-2021, 02:27 AM)LMD Wrote:
(11-14-2021, 11:28 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: His contract was 4.5 for 2 years, and that poster's tongue was firmly planted in his cheek.

Yeah, I was still operating off the basic initial reports of a 2-year $6 mil deal without looking into any further specifics of the terms. That one's my bad. Thanks for clarifying.

The point, I think, is that in early free agency the Jags paid Carlos Hyde really good money to be here, then spent a 1 on ETN, then couldn't see that JRob is better than either of them. It was 3 mistakes in a row at RB to get us started this year.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-15-2021, 06:45 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-15-2021, 02:27 AM)LMD Wrote: Yeah, I was still operating off the basic initial reports of a 2-year $6 mil deal without looking into any further specifics of the terms. That one's my bad. Thanks for clarifying.

The point, I think, is that in early free agency the Jags paid Carlos Hyde really good money to be here, then spent a 1 on ETN, then couldn't see that JRob is better than either of them. It was 3 mistakes in a row at RB to get us started this year.
Ding, Ding, Ding 

Exactly