Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
49ers Week

After watching them demolish the Rams, one of the best teams in the league, I can't imagine how bad Sunday will be. 

49ers 30, Jacksonville 10.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's a trap game

We lose the ones we could win, we win the ones we should lose.

Because jags ya know.

Niners 23 Jaguars 21

if the defense can stay on track it could be a good game. we are playing really good Defense last few weeks.

(11-16-2021, 12:41 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: It's a trap game

OMG ... I was just going to post that.   This game falls right in between a conference game vs the Colts and the extra game vs a neighboring Georgia team (aka Cocktail Party) that has major bragging rights for the year.  In light of Joe Montana's and Jerry Rice's recent retirements, I say the Jags take them too lightly and get stunned.

49ers 24
Jags 23

Niners 19 Jags 13, Niners get 10 in the 4th to steal an ugly win.

We haven't broken 20 points in a good long while, and I don't see that changing this week.

Jags 24
Niners 23
"it's only smellz"

- Rocco Siffredi

The 9ers just stopped the Rams from scoring for [BLEEP]. Their offense put up points against the Rams D which is one of the top units in the league.

I dont suspect it'll be close at all.

9ers - 34
baguars - 12 (2 missed xps and maybe a few missed FGs as well)

Deebo Samuel is kind of what I thought Shenault whould be.
No Fun

(11-16-2021, 03:58 PM)nhiverson Wrote: Deebo Samuel is kind of what I thought Shenault whould be.

Agreed

I think the jags show up this game for some reason.

We need to pray that the long travel does some heavy lifting like it did with the Cardinals.

Jags 21
49ers 18
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

We always struggle vs TEs for some reason and Kittle is a monster, yuge day incoming.

31-3 Niners.

Abandon all hope those who post here. Not seeing a good game. Good 49ers coaching staff will have no issues with this offense. We will get to see how much the defense is improving which is nice at least, maybe.

49ers 1 - Jaguars 0
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(11-16-2021, 01:53 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Niners 23 Jaguars 21

Sad thing is i would actually take that at this point.

49ers.  23
Jaguars 3

[Image: 2d1x.gif]

Niners 30 - Jags 13

Dropped balls and stupid penalties continue to haunt us.  Urban continues to look lost.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

niners 24
Jags 17