Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
49ers Week

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2021, 11:05 PM by JagFanatic24. Edited 1 time in total.)

Anyone remember 1999 when the Jags beat the 9ers 41-3?

The Jags held Steve Young to 86 yards passing and only allowed Young to complete 9 passes. Aaron Beasley had 2 picks and ran 1 int back for a 90 yard TD, which is the longest interception return for a TD in Franchise history. Beasley also had 6 PD’s in that game. Wow

Brackens had a forced fumble and a sack. Brunell went for 265. Smith went for 139 yards.

The legend Jerry Rice was held to just 17 yards receiving. Terrell Owens had 76 yards.

#TheGoodOleDays

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2021, 11:05 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 2 times in total.)

I think we can beat Garoppolo with this D. He's barely average. Will have to be a low scoring game to win tho.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2021, 11:16 PM by jaguarmvp.)

49ers 30

Jags 6

(11-16-2021, 10:55 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Anyone remember 1999 when the Jags beat the 9ers 41-3?

The Jags held Steve Young to 86 yards passing and only allowed Young to complete 9 passes. Aaron Beasley had 2 picks and ran 1 int back for a 90 yard TD, which is the longest interception return for a TD in Franchise history. Beasley also had 6 PD’s in that game. Wow

Brackens had a forced fumble and a sack. Brunell went for 265. Smith went for 139 yards.

The legend Jerry Rice was held to just 17 yards receiving. Terrell Owens had 76 yards.

#TheGoodOleDays

Ah the good old days.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(11-16-2021, 11:15 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: 49ers 30

Jags 6

(11-16-2021, 10:55 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Anyone remember 1999 when the Jags beat the 9ers 41-3?

#TheGoodOleDays

Ah the good old days.

Ah the feeling we had a chance no matter who was on the schedule (except the Titans) those were the days.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(11-16-2021, 11:02 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: I think we can beat Garoppolo with this D.  He's barely average. Will have to be a low scoring game to win tho.

I think it’s safe to say our line D is the real thing. If we can keep Jimmy G pressured to keep the passing off our weak secondary, a la Bills game, we have a fighting chance. 

They gave us a chance against Indy but penalties and Matthew Wrong kept us behind.

Jimmy G is a real up and down QB at the moment. Never know what one will turn up. Sadly i see this being another on of those Sundays but...

Jags 6
Niners 3

West Coast team with a streaky QB coming East after a Monday night victory over a strong division rival.

49ers 32
Jags 17
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2021, 09:46 AM by Mikey.)

(11-16-2021, 05:30 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Abandon all hope those who post here.  Not seeing a good game. Good 49ers coaching staff will have no issues with this offense.  We will get to see how much the defense is improving which is nice at least, maybe.

49ers 1 - Jaguars 0

all hail the rouge! we playing canuckiball this weekend?

#TheGoodOleDays

that game is old enough to drink!

Good thing, it's gonna need a lotta booze to get through Sunday's rematch.

Jags win this one BIG 42-10. Garappolo throws two picks. BOOM!!! Banana Ninja Banana
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

27-13.

Niners win.

Got a feeling it aint gonna be preety

Predicting a blowout

(11-17-2021, 09:27 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: West Coast team with a streaky QB coming East after a Monday night victory over a strong division rival.

49ers 32
Jags 17

32 is an unusual number.  Safety or do they go for two just to prove they can?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(11-16-2021, 11:02 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: I think we can beat Garoppolo with this D.  He's barely average. Will have to be a low scoring game to win tho.

Garoppolo spent 20 years on the sidelines as a backup watching Tom Brady.  Now he gets a chance to stand on the sidelines watching The Messiah.

Rams D >>>>>> Jags D

So how are we gonna beat them?

Any given Sunday I guess. But get real guys.

This game depends on the offense stepping up by sustaining drives and finishing with points.

(11-17-2021, 08:00 PM)Newton Wrote: This game depends on the offense stepping up by sustaining drives and finishing with points.

Man if they can score 21 I'll be ecstatic.
They've done it only thrice. tinhorns, bungles, and Phins.

I think they lose handily but if they can manage 3.tds against a very good D I'll be less frustrated with another L.

If our D can hold them to less than 28 I may actually believe the last two weeks are a show of what's to come

(11-17-2021, 07:09 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(11-17-2021, 09:27 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: West Coast team with a streaky QB coming East after a Monday night victory over a strong division rival.

49ers 32
Jags 17

32 is an unusual number.  Safety or do they go for two just to prove they can?

4 TDs, 2 FG, 2 Missed XPs. That seems to be what's going on in the League this year.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Jags keep it close and fall apart at the end. Again.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

#TheGoodOleDays

Remember when Bobby Boucher showed up at halftime and the Mud Dogs won the bourbon bowl?

(11-17-2021, 07:38 PM)Kane Wrote:

Rams D >>>>>> Jags D

So how are we gonna beat them?

Any given Sunday I guess. But get real guys.

I hear you, and I did consider what they did to the Rams D, but even tho the Rams have better personnel, I think we are running a real good scheme defensively right now that plays to our strengths and hides our weaknesses. Also, the Rams seem to miss Staley. The Dolphins rolled this 49er team last year, not that it means much now. If we can get a bit of offense rolling and get ahead early, say 14 - 0, i think we can rattle Garoppolo.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption