Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This team is an embarrassment

Jaguars suck, suck , SUCK. Every freaking year the same damn thing. These coaches are freaking a joke!!
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Can't argue with that!

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2021, 05:16 PM by High Octane. Edited 1 time in total.)

Idk why I root for this team and waste 3 hours of my day watching them play.

I dont even live in JAX, nor have I ever been there. Why do I do this to myself lmao

Maybe you should Boycott…..

That they are Edward.

(11-21-2021, 04:42 PM)Ronster Wrote: Jaguars suck, suck , SUCK. Every freaking year the same damn thing. These coaches are freaking a joke!!

But tell us how you really feel.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Recycling is the jaguars hobby

Cause they produce the same [BLEEP] performances week in week out 24/7 365 days a year

Could be worse. I just turned the channel at the start of the fourth quarter. I could of went to the stadium and paid to see this pile of crap.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(11-21-2021, 04:42 PM)Ronster Wrote: Jaguars suck, suck , SUCK. Every freaking year the same damn thing. These coaches are freaking a joke!!

You know St Louis will be awarded a franchise soon, right? Do you think there will be expansion or that Khan will move this franchise?

(11-21-2021, 06:21 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote:

You know St Louis will be awarded a franchise soon, right? Do you think there will be expansion or that Khan will move this franchise?

I have family still in St. Louis. They could not care less about football but they believe Khan will eventually move the Jags there. I dunno but there are reasons this would make business sense.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

This team looked totally unprepared and the most disheartening thing is they are unable ti adapt to any circumstance.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2021, 06:32 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(11-21-2021, 06:21 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote:

They won't expand. Uneven divisions.  COJ is bending the knee too much to Khan. It will be some other city that doesn't buckle to billionaire demands for public stadium funding.

At this point we have been embarrassed by 5 different teams. 1 or 2 of these teams could go to the playoffs, but a couple of them are bad teams.

Houston 37-21
Denver 23-13 (Agnew return makes the score look better)
Tennessee 37-19
Seattle 31-7
San Francisco 30-10

I would argue none of these games were as close as the scores indicate. 158-70 point differential. Just a brutally terrible sampling of football. This represents half of the Urban Meyer tenure to this point.

The other half has been competitive games that were fun to watch. Are some people really OK with a 50% blowout rate? This is the NFL guys.

[Image: tumblr_p110lpn4hl1qbj6jho4_250.gif]

I took a nap after Rayshawn Jenkins got ejected.  Figured it wasn't worth watching at that point.  

Used to be a time when I couldn't bear to miss a single play.

(11-21-2021, 09:30 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: I took a nap after Rayshawn Jenkins got ejected.  Figured it wasn't worth watching at that point.  

The thought crossed my mind.  But I watched it all.  I honestly don’t know why I did.  But, there’s a sucker born each day.  Guess I’m that guy

(11-21-2021, 05:15 PM)High Octane Wrote: Idk why I root for this team and waste 3 hours of my  day watching them play.

I dont even live in JAX, nor have I ever been there. Why do I do this to myself lmao

You live in Chicago?  Maybe a Cubs fan?
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(11-21-2021, 09:30 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: I took a nap after Rayshawn Jenkins got ejected.  Figured it wasn't worth watching at that point.  

I haven’t finished a full game in a while even the dolphins win I was watching on my phone opted to take the kids to water park in Orlando that day. I think the Buffalo game was the first one I’ve watched start to finish in over a year now. I always start and then when it gets out of hand I make myself go do something.

Today I worked at the shop it’s our busy season only followed the 1st half and then moved on.

At some point I’ll probably just walk away would’ve never imagined that a possibility 10 years ago.

I literally never missed a snap for 15+ years and now…..?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(11-21-2021, 09:42 PM)Jags Wrote:

The thought crossed my mind.  But I watched it all.  I honestly don’t know why I did.  But, there’s a sucker born each day.  Guess I’m that guy
don't question it ...I never miss a game let alone a play.... no matter how bad the season is... That's what real fans do... I mean then again I was raised a brown fan from the '70s on.... and I was until they sold in 95.... That's when I became a Jags fan... I was hooked when the Jags beat Denver in the playoffs something the browns could never do...and never looked back.... maybe I'm just used to losing lol.... It kills me but I still watch it every Sunday.... I'm sick of losing but I also know that this is the beginning of a new regime and at least have to give it chance... I realistically know it's not going to be changed overnight