Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This team is an embarrassment

(11-21-2021, 10:00 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(11-21-2021, 09:42 PM)Jags Wrote: The thought crossed my mind.  But I watched it all.  I honestly don’t know why I did.  But, there’s a sucker born each day.  Guess I’m that guy
don't question it ...I never miss a game let alone a play.... no matter how bad the season is... That's what real fans do... I mean then again I was raised a brown fan from the '70s on.... and I was until they sold in 95.... That's when I became a Jags fan... I was hooked when the Jags beat Denver in the playoffs something the browns could never do...and never looked back.... maybe I'm just used to losing lol.... It kills me but I still watch it every Sunday.... I'm sick of losing but I also know that this is the beginning of a new regime and at least have to give it chance... I realistically know it's not going to be changed overnight

I’ve not much faith in this front office.  I suppose that is the only place we disagree.  I feel there were so many lost chances that could have been had in the off-season.  I feel that the coaches aren’t quite up to par either.  Despite that, yes, I still watch every down of every game until the clock reads 0:00. I’m glad you have hope for the future.  I’m seeing a franchise QB get ruined and by the time we have the right people in place, we’re back to square one.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-21-2021, 05:15 PM)High Octane Wrote: Idk why I root for this team and waste 3 hours of my  day watching them play.

I dont even live in JAX, nor have I ever been there. Why do I do this to myself lmao

TLH did us a favor (?) and broadcast the Aints game, so I spent the afternoon doing chores while redzone periodically reminded me that the Jags are living, breathing embodiment of futility.

I almost shut that off, too, as they spent inordinate amounts of time on the bills and tacks games, which game me two more losses in TWITAFCS.

(11-21-2021, 09:30 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: I took a nap after Rayshawn Jenkins got ejected.  

Our Team Captain .... lol

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2021, 09:46 AM by Mikey.)

(11-21-2021, 10:00 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(11-21-2021, 09:42 PM)Jags Wrote: The thought crossed my mind.  But I watched it all.  I honestly don’t know why I did.  But, there’s a sucker born each day.  Guess I’m that guy
don't question it ...I never miss a game let alone a play.... no matter how bad the season is... That's what real fans do... I mean then again I was raised a brown fan from the '70s on.... and I was until they sold in 95.... That's when I became a Jags fan... I was hooked when the Jags beat Denver in the playoffs something the browns could never do...and never looked back.... maybe I'm just used to losing lol.... It kills me but I still watch it every Sunday.... I'm sick of losing but I also know that this is the beginning of a new regime and at least have to give it chance... I realistically know it's not going to be changed overnight

uh....if you were that diehard of a Browns fan you'd remember that they weren't sold, otherwise why would you have the instinctive desire to piss on Art Modell's grave like the rest of us?

this new regime took over in 2012. At some point we have to start looking for the common denominator in our decade of ineptitude.

(11-22-2021, 09:42 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(11-21-2021, 09:30 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: I took a nap after Rayshawn Jenkins got ejected.  

Our Team Captain .... lol

he slapped the dude, I lol'd.

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2021, 10:56 AM by Kane.)

(11-21-2021, 06:57 PM)Jags Wrote: [Image: tumblr_p110lpn4hl1qbj6jho4_250.gif]

Letterkenny nice!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!