Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Falcons vs Jaguars scores?

The Falcons are bad but the Jaguars are worse.  The injuries today made a thin team worse.  The Falcons are going to carve us up.   Falcons 34 Jags 13
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2021, 09:38 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

Idk what the falcons will have, but I’m fairly certain this offense won’t get 13.  I fully expect an L.  Had you asked me last week, I would have said different.

24-10 Falcons
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Jags 12
dirty bird 12

I’m still expecting us to find some way to finish with negative points.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(11-21-2021, 10:08 PM)EricC85 Wrote: I’m still expecting us to find some way to finish with negative points.

If you think about it, a safety ought to be negative points.  Thanks for jinxing us.

Falcons 20 Jags 9
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Falcons 27 Jags 13

Falcons 20 Jaguars 16

Falcons - 32
Jaguars - 17

#FIREMEYER
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-21-2021, 10:08 PM)EricC85 Wrote: I’m still expecting us to find some way to finish with negative points.
Go 2-2 or 4-4, no offensive points scored

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Kyle Pitts gonna show us why he deserved to go #1 overall ;P

Nah but foreal we gon lose.

Falcons 9
Jaguars 3

Failcons 3 Duval 3

The game brought to you by the good folks at ZzzQuil

Does it really matter anymore?

[Image: 6QnynY8.jpeg]

Jags 13 - ATL 14.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Jags are a 1 point favorite as of now.

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2021, 12:03 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

Atlanta doesnt have much of a running game, but Ryan can still sling it around. Considering our injuries in the secondary, we are scraping the bottom there now, and Ryan exploits it. We are the league's get-well game from now till season's end.

Falcons 28 - 13
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Falcons - 7
Jags - 0

Feature James Robinson. Give him 35 touches, 25 rushing attempts and 10 receptions. Go full "Najee Harris". Best player should get the ball all day long. Blitz the hell out of Matty Ice. Jags win ball game 20-16.