Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Falcons vs Jaguars scores?

(11-23-2021, 01:01 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I'd be curious how many people they could lure to the stadium with dollar beers.

$4 pints at local joint > travel, ticket and $1 budlights

those that do attend might need to preemptively get on the liver transplant list, our offense and cheap beer will do irreparable damage

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-23-2021, 01:40 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(11-23-2021, 01:01 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I'd be curious how many people they could lure to the stadium with dollar beers.

$4 pints at local joint > travel, ticket and $1 budlights

those that do attend might need to preemptively get on the liver transplant list, our offense and cheap beer will do irreparable damage

I remember in college they would do dollar beer night for the Sun's games. It was an incredible promotion that basically turned into a bar with some baseball happening in the background.

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2021, 02:03 PM by Jag88.)

The Seahawks and the 49rs games were impossible to watch but other games have been enjoyable, and I hope there are some more to come this season that are fun to watch

I got a better promotion.  Free 2 for 1 Beer each quarter the Jaguars fail to score a TD.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(11-23-2021, 08:17 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:

I got a better promotion.  Free 2 for 1 Beer each quarter the Jaguars fail to score a TD.

Half strength beer

(11-23-2021, 09:47 PM)StrayaJag Wrote:
(11-23-2021, 08:17 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: I got a better promotion.  Free 2 for 1 Beer each quarter the Jaguars fail to score a TD.

Half strength beer

Half strength team

(11-24-2021, 09:29 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(11-23-2021, 09:47 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Half strength beer

Half strength team

We're the Natty Light of the NFL.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-24-2021, 02:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-24-2021, 09:29 AM)Mikey Wrote: Half strength team

We're the Natty Light of the NFL.

That's disrespectful to Natty Light.

We're Odoul's.

(11-24-2021, 03:15 PM)Kane Wrote:
(11-24-2021, 02:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: We're the Natty Light of the NFL.

We're Odoul's.

Point conceded.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I think we’ll win a shootout because this team makes no sense.
38-31 Jags.

We typically bounce back a bit after our [BLEEP] games. I think this one will at least be close.

(11-24-2021, 03:29 PM)rufftime Wrote: I think we’ll win a shootout because this team makes no sense. 
38-31 Jags.

We typically bounce back a bit after our [BLEEP] games.  I think this one will at least be close.

I would kinda like to see Tlaw and Ryan exchange in a back and forth like this, but I have zero faith in our passing game at this stage. Unless JRob can get the run game going, we're shafted when it comes to getting anyone open on a route.

Falcons - 24
Jaguars - 13
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(11-24-2021, 03:15 PM)Kane Wrote:
(11-24-2021, 02:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: We're the Natty Light of the NFL.

We're Odoul's.

That's disrespectful to Odouls. We're day old bong water.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(11-25-2021, 03:45 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(11-24-2021, 03:15 PM)Kane Wrote: That's disrespectful to Natty Light.

We're Odoul's.

That's disrespectful to Odouls. We're day old bong water.
That's disrespectful to day old bong water. We are Dasani.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(11-24-2021, 09:29 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(11-23-2021, 09:47 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Half strength beer

Half strength team

Banana  we r a mocktail type of team

We winning this weekend.

(11-25-2021, 08:31 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(11-25-2021, 03:45 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: That's disrespectful to Odouls. We're day old bong water.
That's disrespectful to day old bong water. We are Dasani.

Ha! You win.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

This team is in desperate need of a home win for the fans, but the injuries to the DB’s make it an unlikely outcome. It sure would be nice to see the offense come out and play fast and with even a hint of confidence.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

Kyle Pitts is overdue for a big game. He'll probably have a pair of TD's in this one and at least a game breaking play or two tomorrow. They're coming off a game where they were completely shut out with 10 days to rest and think about it. I said 24 - 13 earlier in this thread. I am going to say:

Falcons - 33
Jaguars - 16

My only hope as a fan is that they come out and start getting more creative offensively. Would like to see some RPO's and some Spread formations with Shenault and Arnold being sent in motion consistently to get them open more early in the game. There's only seven games left at this point. You're fixing to be on the road in L.A and then back over here to face the tacks on their turf? Ouch. Big ouch.

They need to get this kid moving around in the pocket and moving in general. Otherwise the offense is going to continue to literally look stagnant.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."