Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Players in the AFC South that have always given us trouble

Quote:Wow....Hopkins sure has ALWAYS stuck it to us.

I was at the game where he became a huge problem maker for us. One of our guys concussed Andre Johnson in front of my section (213) and the Texans did not miss a beat with DeAndre Hopkins replacing him.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2016, 06:44 PM by NCJag.)

He's had ONE good game against Jax. The next game he went 7/89. He's had one 100 yard game and 2 TDs.....that's it. Not ALWAYS a problem...as you said "every single time, no exceptions"

Quote:I was at the game where he became a huge problem maker for us. One of our guys concussed Andre Johnson in front of my section (213) and the Texans did not miss a beat with DeAndre Hopkins replacing him.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2016, 07:28 PM by Scarecrow.)

Quote:It is a fact, not an opinion, that "always" would include Andre Johnson's two games against us with the Colts. "Always" means every single time, no exceptions.
This is why people quote your posts and get you riled up. It's posts exactly like this.

The thread topic doesn't have to be taken literally and I'm sure it wasn't intended to be. I know at times you can tell the difference because I've seen it. This one appears quite obvious.

2 games at the end of his career versus 22 games. That should tell you it fits the point of this thread. Johnson often and a lot more often than not gave us trouble.

But he hasn't ALWAYS given us problems....

Quote:This is why people quote your posts and get you riled up. It's posts exactly like this.

The thread topic doesn't have to be taken literally and I'm sure wasn't intended to be. I know at times you can tell the difference because I've seen it. This one appears quite obvious.

2 games at the end of his career versus 22 games. That should tell you it fits the point if this thread. Johnson often and a lot more often than not gave us trouble.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Interesting, if painful, topic.

I'd say from each team...

Tennessee-Samari Rolle, Steve McNair, Frank Wycheck, Derrick Mason, Albert Haynesworth

Indy-Manning, Harrison, Clark, Wayne, Luck, Hilton, Mathis, Freeney

Houston-J.J. Watt, Mercilus, Walker, Cushing, Andre Hal, Andre Johnson, Arian Foster

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Dallas Clark

Quote:Dallas Clark

Every TE every game it seems.

Quote:Interesting, if painful, topic.

I'd say from each team...

Tennessee-Samari Rolle, Steve McNair, Frank Wycheck, Derrick Mason, Albert Haynesworth

Indy-Manning, Harrison, Clark, Wayne, Luck, Hilton, Mathis, Freeney

Houston-J.J. Watt, Mercilus, Walker, Cushing, Andre Hal, Andre Johnson, Arian Foster

Kearse?

Quote:Hopkins 2nd game in his 2nd season he had 2 receptions for 5 yards.

Was this before he mastered the no call push off?
Huh

In 3 years, Hopkins has only had one 100 yard game. His 1st game last season was a nightmare but the 2nd one the corners kept him fairly quiet.

Quote:Was this before he mastered the no call push off?

Harrison, Wayne, Clark: UGH

Pacman Jones: I believe he had a couple heartbreaking ints against the Jags.

Andre Johnson: Obvious. Had to be double teamed in his prime.