Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I should never have been bornz- UPDATED, SHE WON!

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2021, 10:11 AM by The Drifter. Edited 1 time in total.)

All I can say is.... Good Luck with that Girlfriend..........

‘I should never have been born’: Showjumper, 20, with spina bifida is suing her mother's GP for millions in damages because he 'failed to tell her to take folic acid during pregnancy'
  • Evie Toombes, 20, wants millions in damages from Dr Philip Mitchell 
  • Her mother Caroline had gone to see Dr Mitchell in 2001 before pregnancy 
  • Evie claims that had Dr Mitchell told Caroline she had to take folic acid to minimise risk of spina bifida, she would have delayed getting pregnant
  • Dr Mitchell denies liability, claiming he gave Caroline 'reasonable advice'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...LnSgxTTyv8
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

People are beyond daft.

I guess she didn't take prenatals..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Interesting impact on vaccines in the future with doctors, have heart issues, take the vaccine, have immunity issues where you can take any vaccines, take the vaccine.... etc.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

I just don't know what she hopes to accomplish here. Her disability hasn't kept her from pursuing her career so other than just being angry that she has a disability..... It's pretty sad that she really feels like she shouldn't have been born. She probably suffers with depression and needs to address the issue.

(11-25-2021, 12:21 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I just don't know what she hopes to accomplish here. Her disability hasn't kept her from pursuing her career so other than just being angry that she has a disability..... It's pretty sad that she really feels like she shouldn't have been born. She probably suffers with depression and needs to address the issue.

I thought the OP was clear, she wants millions.

(11-29-2021, 11:55 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(11-25-2021, 12:21 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I just don't know what she hopes to accomplish here. Her disability hasn't kept her from pursuing her career so other than just being angry that she has a disability..... It's pretty sad that she really feels like she shouldn't have been born. She probably suffers with depression and needs to address the issue.

I thought the OP was clear, she wants millions.

I get that. I just don't know why she would be so selfish as to sue a NHS doctor. She'd be taking millions of British taxpayer dollars. Millions that could go toward the healthcare needs of others.

Funny, she says she should never have been born, but hasn’t done anything to rectify that situation…

I guess she’s okay with it now.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-29-2021, 07:28 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(11-29-2021, 11:55 AM)Mikey Wrote: I thought the OP was clear, she wants millions.

I get that. I just don't know why she would be so selfish as to sue a NHS doctor. She'd be taking millions of British taxpayer dollars. Millions that could go toward the healthcare needs of others.

the very nature of greed is not giving a tinker's cuss about others.

....and then griping when you are taxed to the moon now that you have millions to be lost.

Spina bifida showjumper WINS landmark legal case: Evie Toombes, 20, who sued her mother's GP claiming she 'should never have been born' is set for MILLIONS in damages

Evie has spina bifida and often spends up to 24 hours a day connected to tubes
She claimed her mother's GP failed to advise her on vital supplements to take
Evie sued Dr Philip Mitchell for 'wrongful conception' in a landmark legal case

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...o7WBc1JlKs
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Daddy should have pulled that [BLEEP] off down the sink.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Good grief.

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2021, 08:27 PM by Jags. Edited 2 times in total.)

(11-29-2021, 08:40 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Funny, she says she should never have been born, but hasn’t done anything to rectify that situation…

I guess she’s okay with it now.

Ruthless, I dig it!

Never too late to do the right thing