Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Woman Who Lives With 1000 Cats

The Woman Who Lives With 1000 Cats Finally Let Someone Take Photos Insider Her Home

If you don’t have a “crazy cat lady” in your life, then you’re missing out on a good old time. These women are famous for giving numerous cats a home to live in by sacrificing their own space to accommodate the furry felines. Although some crazy cat ladies have as many as four or six or even ten cats, Lynea Lattanzio, who proudly identifies herself as an “eccentric, crazy cat lady,” doesn’t have a dozen or a few dozen cats living with her at home – she has no fewer than one thousand cats as pets in her place.

https://animals.awm.com/the-woman-who-li...GSqLUXkYpc
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That’s a lot of pu… never mind. Ninja
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-26-2021, 01:43 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: That’s a lot of pu… never mind. Ninja

Hugh says "Only a thousand?"

[Image: 10_21_10_hefner_kabik-95.jpg]
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

My question is, how do you know if you have 1000 cats? How do you count them accurately?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(11-28-2021, 09:16 AM)RicoTx Wrote: My question is, how do you know if you have 1000 cats?  How do you count them accurately?

After you hit around 100, does the number really matter?

The air must shimmer with the smell in that house.

(11-28-2021, 01:57 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-28-2021, 09:16 AM)RicoTx Wrote: My question is, how do you know if you have 1000 cats?  How do you count them accurately?

After you hit around 100, does the number really matter?

You still talking about “pu…”??

(11-28-2021, 06:41 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-28-2021, 01:57 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: After you hit around 100, does the number really matter?

You still talking about “pu…”??

[Image: wilt_450.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

good gravy, this takes me back to a job painting a house of one of those animal hoarders, she had ten or so cats in the house, several dogs, and I dunno how often any of them were allowed outside the doors. IIRC the boss said that inside the house was a nightmare, and usually the basement ends up knee-deep in excrement, carcasses, or worse.

Mid summer, sweltering sun, on a ladder about 25 feet off the ground. I'm next to a second-story window, left slightly open to allow some ventilation. The ammonia stench nearly knocked me off the ladder.

Sweet mercy, I can't imagine multiplying that 100-fold. I won't be eating lunch today, nope.

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2021, 05:18 PM by RicoTx. Edited 2 times in total.)

(11-29-2021, 12:27 PM)Mikey Wrote:

good gravy, this takes me back to a job painting a house of one of those animal hoarders, she had ten or so cats in the house, several dogs, and I dunno how often any of them were allowed outside the doors. IIRC the boss said that inside the house was a nightmare, and usually the basement ends up knee-deep in excrement, carcasses, or worse.

Mid summer, sweltering sun, on a ladder about 25 feet off the ground. I'm next to a second-story window, left slightly open to allow some ventilation. The ammonia stench nearly knocked me off the ladder.

Sweet mercy, I can't imagine multiplying that 100-fold. I won't be eating lunch today, nope.

So, this is going away from the theme of the thread, however....

My best friend in high school had parents that were hoarders before it had a name.

Newspapers that were years old stacked everywhere.  The back yard was filled with anything that you could imagine.  It used to give me the creeps going in the basement.  His dad had hundreds of Old Milwaukee cases stacked to the ceiling.  The crazy thing was that back in this era they were all returnable.  Had to have been several hundred dollars worth of bottles down there.  Both of his parents were also smokers and everything in the house had nicotine stains on it.  It finally got to where I wouldn't even go into the house to get him.  Just couldn't take the stench.

They actually won the Pennsylvania lottery and moved up to a beautiful cabin up in the Poconos.  Well...it was beautiful for about a year or two anyway.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

... in that same thought process, Wilt Chamberlain claimed to have had over 20,000 cats

(11-29-2021, 04:51 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

... in that same thought process, Wilt Chamberlain claimed to have had over 20,000 cats

Didn’t someone do the math on that and figure out he wouldn’t have had time to play basketball with that high of a score card?

(11-29-2021, 06:40 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-29-2021, 04:51 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: ... in that same thought process, Wilt Chamberlain claimed to have had over 20,000 cats

Didn’t someone do the math on that and figure out he wouldn’t have had time to play basketball with that high of a score card?

at one a day, it would take nearly 55 years. Back in the free love era? maybe 5 years?

(11-30-2021, 09:49 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(11-29-2021, 06:40 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Didn’t someone do the math on that and figure out he wouldn’t have had time to play basketball with that high of a score card?

at one a day, it would take nearly 55 years. Back in the free love era? maybe 5 years?

I’m still thinking he’d have died of dehydration first! Ninja

(11-30-2021, 09:49 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(11-29-2021, 06:40 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Didn’t someone do the math on that and figure out he wouldn’t have had time to play basketball with that high of a score card?

A lot of those would have to be group/orgy related.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(12-02-2021, 03:18 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(11-30-2021, 09:49 AM)Mikey Wrote: at one a day, it would take nearly 55 years. Back in the free love era? maybe 5 years?

A lot of those would have to be group/orgy related.
That’s were the most of mine were tallied.  I’d go to a nice park overlooking a babbling brook, lay out a blanket and open up my a picnic basket and scores of women, some even already pregnant would gather around.  One thing leads to the next and BAM! Plus 20.  If I was playing Call of Duty, I’d have my attack dogs and the rest of my scorestreaks.