Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Top 50 freak list

https://www.pff.com/news/draft-bruce-fel...raft-board

Not the full list but alot of these not surprising.  Some of my top guys in the draft make the list.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Would be thrilled if Aidan Hutchinson's name is called with our pick next year. Especially after today's performance. Justin Smith is a favorable comparison but I swear I see Jared Allen 2.0 out of him at times. He's just a full-on, full-tilt, all-out effort kind of guy and it shows in the passing game and running game. Treylon Burks is my favorite receiver in this class. Unfortunately I don't see them landing him because he's not valued high enough to go that early but he's not low enough in value to slip out of RD1 on opening night.

They would have trade up to get him. Which they could probably pull off but I don't see Baalke doing that. They could probably reach a little bit for Jusytn Ross instead on the 2nd night in RD2. It's a bit of a reach. BUT.... He did miss all of 2020 and he's just been okay this year on a new look Clemson team. If he tests well at the combine there's a good chance he's there for the taking in RD2. I think they have to consider taking him early. When you look at what Chase has done with Burrow it's hard not to want to take that kid there. Just depends on what happens. He could be there in RD3 maybe.

He's got the size and speed you need on the outside. If they decide to bring back Chark you're starting to look a little bit better. I would still keep going after another WR though from that class just to keep adding depth. Ideally, this is how my draft picks would go if I was the general manager. And I wouldn't lose any sleep over these choices.

No. 3rd overall - Aidan Hutchinson - DE - Michigan
No. 34th overall - Drake London - WR - USC
No. 68th overall - Justyn Ross - WR - Clemson
No. 76th overall - Alec Lindstrom - C - Boston College
No. 105th overall - Grant Calcaterra - TE - SMU
No. 162nd overall - Coby Bryant - CB - Cincinnati
No. 183rd overall - Jamaree Salyer - OT/OG - Georgia
No. 191th overall - Isaiah Thomas - DE/OLB - Oklahoma
No. 197th overall - Kyle Philips - WR - UCLA
No 223rd overall - DeAngelo Malone - DE/OLB - Western Kentucky
No. 249th overall - John Ridgeway - DT - Arkansas
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(11-27-2021, 05:30 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Would be thrilled if Aidan Hutchinson's name is called with our pick next year. Especially after today's performance. Justin Smith is a favorable comparison but I swear I see Jared Allen 2.0 out of him at times. He's just a full-on, full-tilt, all-out effort kind of guy and it shows in the passing game and running game. Treylon Burks is my favorite receiver in this class. Unfortunately I don't see them landing him because he's not valued high enough to go that early but he's not low enough in value to slip out of RD1 on opening night.

They would have trade up to get him. Which they could probably pull off but I don't see Baalke doing that. They could probably reach a little bit for Jusytn Ross instead on the 2nd night in RD2. It's a bit of a reach. BUT.... He did miss all of 2020 and he's just been okay this year on a new look Clemson team. If he tests well at the combine there's a good chance he's there for the taking in RD2. I think they have to consider taking him early. When you look at what Chase has done with Burrow it's hard not to want to take that kid there. Just depends on what happens. He could be there in RD3 maybe.

He's got the size and speed you need on the outside. If they decide to bring back Chark you're starting to look a little bit better. I would still keep going after another WR though from that class just to keep adding depth. Ideally, this is how my draft picks would go if I was the general manager. And I wouldn't lose any sleep over these choices.

No. 3rd overall - Aidan Hutchinson - DE - Michigan
No. 34th overall - Drake London - WR - USC
No. 68th overall - Justyn Ross - WR - Clemson
No. 76th overall - Alec Lindstrom - C - Boston College
No. 105th overall - Grant Calcaterra - TE - SMU
No. 162nd overall - Coby Bryant - CB - Cincinnati
No. 183rd overall - Jamaree Salyer - OT/OG - Georgia
No. 191th overall - Isaiah Thomas - DE/OLB - Oklahoma
No. 197th overall - Kyle Philips - WR - UCLA
No 223rd overall - DeAngelo Malone - DE/OLB - Western Kentucky
No. 249th overall - John Ridgeway - DT - Arkansas

You say Burks can't make it to the 2nd but I think London goes before Burks.  Hutchinson and London would be a dream 1st 2 picks.

Draft Dameon Pierce in the mid-to-later rounds

Could be James Robinson 2.0

(11-28-2021, 11:11 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Draft Dameon Pierce in the mid-to-later rounds

Could be James Robinson 2.0

As long as he keeps his helmet on. LOL. Dude wanted that TD and got it a couple plays later. He Does run hard but he is no Fred Taylor. May be there in the 5th or even later just get ready for the Gator hate to come now

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!