Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 12 - Falcons @ Jags ***

Man. I was about to say that was such a great defensive possession.
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hahahahh

I'm speechless.

Where is the run defence. For gods sake

What a [BLEEP] idiot. Good lord

This is the worst Trevor and this team has performed thia year. I am sure it can get worse

Like watching the Gators stupidity

There isn’t a single team that makes as many mental mistakes as the Jags. It’s absolutely insane and the result of being the worst coached team in football.

Why are we offside on a 4th and 2, punt from the 6

Lmao.

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2021, 02:49 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Secondary is playing amazing

(11-28-2021, 02:48 PM)icey14 Wrote: Why are we offside on a 4th and 2, punt from the 6

Probably our worst play of the year

Who's to blame for those kinds of bone-headed plays that this team seems to commit so often? McCray is not some rookie, so inexperience isn't to blame. Lack of skill is not to blame for those idiotic plays. It's too easy to just say "coaching", but at the same time, smart teams tend to be well-coached teams.

(11-28-2021, 02:48 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: There isn’t a single team that makes as many mental mistakes as the Jags. It’s absolutely insane and the result of being the worst coached team in football.

Absolutely and we do it week after week, season after season. You start to wonder what practise looks like.

In general, our team is just not ready for prime time. After watching all these great games over Thanksgiving, we get our Jags, who just can't play together at all, one side of the ball is hurting the other side of the ball, our D was playing relatively good against the run is now getting torched like they did against Indy and San Fran. They are either really bad and/or not being coached correctly. Hard to tell, but something's definitely wrong with this team. I know they're a young team, but this is late in the season to see these dumb mistakes over and over again.

Cullen is the one coach we have to keep. Amazing what he has done with this defense

(11-28-2021, 02:47 PM)Holger Wrote: This is the worst Trevor and this team has performed thia year. I am sure it can get worse
I feel that we say that every week.

At least they managed to force a punt after all that.
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

In that spot, it should be don't go offside or your benched. Let them kick it

(11-28-2021, 02:50 PM)LMD Wrote: At least they managed to force a punt after all that.
But honestly, who cares?

They went from having the ball at like the 50 to the ball at the 20. This team can’t sustain an 80 yard drive.

We don't suck. we swallow.

This is hard to watch, at least i am starting to get liquored up.