Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
End of Year - positivity posts

(12-05-2021, 03:45 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Our stadium has swimming pools and a dog park.

And a bicycle check for all those people that ride their bikes downtown.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Its been a brutal last two seasons for us. Feels like you can count the good things on one hand. However, after these last two seasons i would celebrate a .500 season the same as if we won a SB.

(12-05-2021, 03:45 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Our stadium has swimming pools and a dog park.

But they haven’t picked the poop up.  I think there is even a floater in the pools

(12-05-2021, 05:01 PM)Jags Wrote:

But they haven’t picked the poop up.  I think there is even a floater in the pools

Damn Bills Mafia.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-04-2021, 09:52 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(12-04-2021, 07:59 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: The fan base is bruised and battered and their resilience is amazing but after 20 years of being one of the worst performing franchises in sports, the cracks are beginning to show. It's going to get real ugly soon if ownership can't pull it's head out of its [BLEEP].

When Urban got hired the Jets won two games it was like the Jaguars are handed a winning lotto ticket and immediately invested the winnings in doge coin. It's amazing how this team manages to make any winning hand into a losing one.

FTFY

The coaching hire was the first return on our investment.

The best thing about this season is we managed to acquire a top 3 TE in the league via trade making it no longer a draft necessity.

People will appreciate this 26 year old Greek God a lot more in the future.

(12-06-2021, 09:36 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The best thing about this season is we managed to acquire a top 3 TE in the league via trade making it no longer a draft necessity.

What is with you and this take? I can't figure out if it's bad satire, full on irony, or PTSD of some sort.

(12-06-2021, 09:37 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-06-2021, 09:36 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The best thing about this season is we managed to acquire a top 3 TE in the league via trade making it no longer a draft necessity.

What is with you and this take? I can't figure out if it's bad satire, full on irony, or PTSD of some sort.

He just passes my eye test. Even with an above average WR group, Arnold becomes an immediate dangerous weapon for this offense. It is just weird seeing a Jag TE that doesn't run like he is wearing concrete shoes. 

He has literally been my only bright spot this entire season.

Positives:
* Michigan won the B1G! Woooooooo! They pummeled OSU! Bigger WOOOOOOOOOOOO! Oh wait, this is supposed to be about the Jags...

* We learned almost immediately that we have the wrong guy for the job. No sitting and spinning for 6-7 seasons like we have with some of the other coaches.
* The local networks have opted to show other games than JAX, so I haven't wasted any DVR space on embarrassing losses.

(12-06-2021, 09:42 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: He just passes my eye test. Even with an above average WR group, Arnold becomes an immediate dangerous weapon for this offense. It is just weird seeing a Jag TE that doesn't run like he is wearing concrete shoes. 

If all you said was that he passed your eye test and could potentially be our receiving TE of the future you would get no push back. This ludicrous continual claim of top 3 TE only proves that you don't watch any games except the Jags.

(12-06-2021, 09:42 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-06-2021, 09:37 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: What is with you and this take? I can't figure out if it's bad satire, full on irony, or PTSD of some sort.

He just passes my eye test. Even with an above average WR group, Arnold becomes an immediate dangerous weapon for this offense. It is just weird seeing a Jag TE that doesn't run like he is wearing concrete shoes. 

And that doesn't make him a top 3 TE lol

He's not in the same stratosphere as Kelce, Kittle and Waller.