Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 13 - Jags @ Rams***

(12-05-2021, 11:58 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Michael Irvin on Gameday predicts Ramsey gets 3 interceptions today.

*sigh*

My perfect ending to the game is Carlos Hyde breaking Ramsey's ankles.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If I had to pick one game to win this year, I’d love it to be this one.

Is there any way a loss to us can ruin Ramsey’s playoff chances? The NFC wildcard race is very competitive.

(12-05-2021, 10:39 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 10:22 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I'd settle for competent and somewhat competitive today.

Can they get through a road game without shooting themselves in the foot 6 or 7 times?
I'm not confident they can.

More than anything else, this. We continuously kill momentum and fatigue the D with stupid, STUPID 3rd down penalties. The offense is not without blame, but it's the defense who simply can't stop committing stupid fouls, and at the worst possible time. It's almost like they're trying.

Also an insane amount of 1st and 15, or 1st and 20 situations this year from formation and false start penalties.

(12-05-2021, 10:37 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 10:22 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: He was talking about the coaching staff.

You see talent in the coaching staff?

Didn't say I did.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-05-2021, 12:13 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 11:58 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Michael Irvin on Gameday predicts Ramsey gets 3 interceptions today.

*sigh*

My perfect ending to the game is Carlos Hyde breaking Ramsey's ankles.

I don’t wish potential career ending injuries on anyone, but it wouldn’t hurt my feeling any if Ramsey suddenly came down with a bad case of itching, burning hemorrhoids this morning! Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(12-05-2021, 12:45 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 12:13 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: My perfect ending to the game is Carlos Hyde breaking Ramsey's ankles.

I don’t wish potential career ending injuries on anyone, but it wouldn’t hurt my feeling any if Ramsey suddenly came down with a bad case of itching, burning hemorrhoids this morning! Laughing

Drag Manhertz across the formation opposite Jones Jr. 

When Ramsey follows Jones then give Ramsey a real back injury.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Minshew's first td of the season just happened

Mike Williams should be in teal next year.

(12-05-2021, 02:15 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: Minshew's first td of the season just happened

I'm watching this game, Minshew looked good out side of the 1st play(botched the hand off). Another note so far from this game, I don't know if we're better than the Jets.

(12-05-2021, 02:23 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Mike Williams should be in teal next year.

Except we don’t really wear teal that much anymore. White on white, looking like a flag football team.

(12-05-2021, 02:23 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Mike Williams should be in teal next year.

Watching him on that long pass I have to agree. We need a guy that the other team can't stop in single coverage.

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2021, 02:44 PM by JagsFanSince95. Edited 1 time in total.)

2 tuddies to Goedert so far... Minshew mania running wild for the Iggles.

Minshew stat line

8/8 125 yards and 2 Tds. 158.3 rating. Lol.

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2021, 03:19 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-05-2021, 02:26 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 02:15 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: Minshew's first td of the season just happened

I'm watching this game, Minshew looked good out side of the 1st play(botched the hand off). Another note so far from this game, I don't know if we're better than the Jets.

We arent.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Idiots for trading minshew just to avoid a QB controversy. And there wouldn't be one anyway, minshew would outplay this version of lawrence
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(12-05-2021, 03:27 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Idiots for trading minshew just to avoid a QB controversy. And there wouldn't be one anyway, minshew would outplay this version of lawrence

He's come back down to earth a little. Its basically just him as their offense tho, Eagles have 0 run game today. He's still playing better than anything we've seen this year our of Lawrence. There is no question that Minshew is a talented QB, anyone with half a brain can see he could be a decent starter if he has the talent around him. This is how good QBs should play vs bad teams btw, move the ball at will and pile up points. The Jets may be bad, but remember they did beat the Titans WITH Henry this year.

Minshew has done well, I hope a QB needy team sees this tape and trades for him. I'll always pull for GM to get another shot somewhere as "the guy".

Stafford has thrown 3 pick six's in the last 3 games. 

So thats a streak that will end today.

(12-05-2021, 04:01 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 03:27 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Idiots for trading minshew just to avoid a QB controversy. And there wouldn't be one anyway, minshew would outplay this version of lawrence

He's come back down to earth a little. Its basically just him as their offense tho, Eagles have 0 run game today. He's still playing better than anything we've seen this year our of Lawrence. There is no question that Minshew is a talented QB, anyone with half a brain can see he could be a decent starter if he has the talent around him. This is how good QBs should play vs bad teams btw, move the ball at will and pile up points. The Jets may be bad, but remember they did beat the Titans WITH Henry this year.

Minshew has done well, I hope a QB needy team sees this tape and trades for him. I'll always pull for GM to get another shot somewhere as "the guy".

Miles Sanders currently has 120 rushing yards on 24 carries, 5 YPC.

They have 157 total rushing yards on 34 carries, 4.6 YPC

What are you talking about 0 run game? lol....

Gardner Minshew II 20/25 242 yds 2 td qb rat 133.7

I would love to see tlaw with those kind of numbers

(12-05-2021, 04:54 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: Gardner Minshew II 20/25 242 yds 2 td  qb rat 133.7 

Put him with the iggles and you would.

(12-05-2021, 04:54 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: Gardner Minshew II 20/25 242 yds 2 td  qb rat 133.7 

I love Minshew, but did you see the TD passes? They were to a wide open guy and he could barely get it to him. In Jax he'd still be getting no traction throwing to blanketed guys that never get wide open.