Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Minshew Starting for Eagles

Looks like Minshew is starting for the Eagles today. If he can put together 2 1/2 games of Minshew Magic, that conditional 6th can become a 5th in next years draft.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hope he has a great game.  Not just for the draft pick, but for his character.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(12-05-2021, 10:40 AM)Sneakers Wrote: I hope he has a great game.  Not just for the draft pick, but for his character.

Agree completely. All of us owe him a great debt for making the 2019 season bearable.

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2021, 11:51 AM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

Minshew will  have more td passes today then Trevor has had in  last 3 weeks that weren't garbage time tds.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Gardner sporting aviator sunglasses and aviator jacket, complete with patches, on arrival to the stadium. I hope he wins today.

I hope his kicks total butt today!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Throws a dime to Goedert for 6. To be fair it was under thrown a bit, but still. Dude can play.

(12-05-2021, 02:16 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: Throws a dime to Goedert for 6. To be fair it was under thrown a bit, but still. Dude can play.

He never had a good TE

I'd love for Minshew to play great, but even if the pick for to a fifth rounder this regime will flush it.

Hes lighting it up right now. 2 td already

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2021, 02:43 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Minshew again with a TD to Goedert. That's the game I have on lol

Minshew never had these weapons he has with Philly

He could probably take over as the starting QB and make a playoff push

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2021, 02:46 PM by JagsFanSince95.)

158.3 passer rating, 8/8 125 and 2 tuddies, Minshew playing lights out. Even if it's the Jets, can't deny that Gardner is smoking that defense.

Picked up Minshew last minute in fantasy cause a have Rodgers and no backup. Looking good so far

Elijah Moore is is going to be great I think
He was right there with Waddle to me

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2021, 03:06 PM by JagsFanSince95. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-05-2021, 02:48 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Elijah Moore is is going to be great I think

I Agree. Wish we would've grabbed him. Still can't believe we passed on him at 25 AND 33. We [BLEEP] suck, lol.

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2021, 03:09 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-05-2021, 03:05 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 02:48 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Elijah Moore is is going to be great I think

I Agree. Wish we would've grabbed him. Still can't believe we passed on him at 25 AND 33. We [BLEEP] suck, lol.

Agreed, Meyer wanted speed and explosive playmaker.  He has everything Myer said he wanted. He's not a gadget guy like Rondale Moore

Minshew started 11/11

We were stupid to trade him just to avoid a QB controversy. Btw, there wouldn't be one, minshew would totally outplay this version of lawrence
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption