Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Minshew Starting for Eagles

I didn’t realize this was happening. I’m at a bar, and just looked up .

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This just shows what playing behind a competent O-Line with good receivers will do for a QB. Too bad we have neither.

(12-05-2021, 03:59 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: This just shows what playing behind a competent O-Line with good receivers will do for a QB. Too bad we have neither.

Our o line is fine, the issues lies at WR, coaching/FO and partially on TL himself. Trevor misses open guys, he's not seeing the field well and is gun shy, be it through coaching or he's playing scared. We also have no WR talent and we had ample opportunity to grab a couple in the draft who are playing well for rookie WRs.

Remember who we drafted 25 and 33? No one that would make a major impact/help TL in year 1. IMO The FO/Meyer wanted to replace Robinson, it's clear as day now with the ETN pick and how they play Hyde(In on 16 consecutive offensive plays, REALLY?).

They skipped out on Elijah Moore and Rondale Moore for a CB who can't locate the ball and a " backup" RB who blew out his knee... Think about it, they blew a 25th overall pick on a RB, having a guy like James Robinson on the roster. It's pure ineptitude, a clown show n which Trevor Lawrence is being put through here, like every other talented hopeful that we've drafted. The ones who develop here leave, because they know they are surrounded by morons and will thrive in a better system. See : Jalen Ramsey, Leonard Fournette, Quincy Williams, Allen Robinson, Tyson Alulu, and many more picks we either over drafted, didn't utilize/develop well, or ran out of town due to pure stupidity.

Minshew is no diferent, drug through the same piss poor ownership who has done nothing but hire piss poor coaches and front office personnel. Will GM be good? I dunno, probably not, but he's certainly a talented QB we traded for next to nothing who could've helped TL out. We are the literal joke of the NFL, right next to the Lions and other perpetual losers year in and year out.

(12-05-2021, 04:18 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 03:59 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: This just shows what playing behind a competent O-Line with good receivers will do for a QB. Too bad we have neither.

Our o line is fine, the issues lies at WR, coaching/FO and partially on TL himself. Trevor misses open guys, he's not seeing the field well and is gun shy, be it through coaching or he's playing scared. We also have no WR talent and we had ample opportunity to grab a couple in the draft who are playing well for rookie WRs.

Remember who we drafted 25 and 33? No one that would make a major impact/help TL in year 1. IMO The FO/Meyer wanted to replace Robinson, it's clear as day now with the ETN pick and how they play Hyde(In on 16 consecutive offensive plays, REALLY?).

They skipped out on Elijah Moore and Rondale Moore for a CB who can't locate the ball and a " backup" RB who blew out his knee... Think about it, they blew a 25th overall pick on a RB, having a guy like James Robinson on the roster. It's pure ineptitude, a clown show n which Trevor Lawrence is being put through here, like every other talented hopeful that we've drafted. The ones who develop here leave, because they know they are surrounded by morons and will thrive in a better system. See : Jalen Ramsey, Leonard Fournette, Quincy Williams, Allen Robinson, Tyson Alulu, and many more picks we either over drafted, didn't utilize/develop well, or ran out of town due to pure stupidity.

Minshew is no diferent, drug through the same piss poor ownership who has done nothing but hire piss poor coaches and front office personnel. Will GM be good? I dunno, probably not, but he's certainly a talented QB we traded for next to nothing who could've helped TL out. We are the literal joke of the NFL, right next to the Lions and other perpetual losers year in and year out.

Meyers mentality- ifn the player is undrafted he is not as good as a drafted player

#FireUrbanMeyer

They should start him anyway. Hurts is horrible.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

20/25, 242 yds, 2TD, O Int, 144.8 QBR
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2021, 06:41 PM by Eric1.)

https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status...9543834631

^^ that's bad azz

Man Minshew looks the part. We really screwed up trading him.

(12-05-2021, 07:09 PM)Newton Wrote: Man Minshew looks the part. We really screwed up trading him.

He has a team around him now.

(12-05-2021, 07:09 PM)Newton Wrote: Man Minshew looks the part. We really screwed up trading him.

No, not if Lawrence is as good as advertised. 

Whenever that will be.

Against the Jets?! Hahahaha ok.

Philly will be fooled by Minshew too.

I am glad that Gardner played well today. He was very accurate, made his first several throws in a row and the Eagles scored on their first seven possessions. He had a very nice stat line at the end of this game. I'm glad he led the Eagles to a win and it looks like he had a lot of fun doing it. I like seeing him make the best of this opportunity.

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2021, 08:55 PM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

we will be blowen out by the jets. Overrated trevor will have 0 tds. Minshew is  more of a franchise qb then trevor is. Trevor is highly overrated.

I tried to tell you all that jags shouldn't draft him in offseason,and no one wanted to belieave me.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Couldn't be happier for Minshew! Couldn't be more annoyed that we didn't hold onto him longer for a better price. We are all hoping to get a fifth out of a really good backup QB. That should have been easy for a veteran GM.

(12-05-2021, 07:26 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
Against the Jets?! Hahahaha ok.

I guess we can compare when we play them.. I can almost guarantee you Trevor's line will be far worse. He is playing awful and he is not showing progress at all. Whatever makes you feel better though, we all want Trevor to be good but the reality is he is not producing results right now and part of that falls on him. Minshew had garbage WRs and no TEs with the same Oline, and arguably a lesser coaching staff(unwilling to get behind Minshew/tanking for Trevor). Gardner played fine as a rook, what gives? The excuses only go for so long until you gotta see SOMETHING that gives you hope. Trevor has done very little this year that gives me hope.

(12-05-2021, 09:57 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 07:26 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Against the Jets?! Hahahaha ok.

I guess we can compare when we play them.. I can almost guarantee you Trevor's line will be far worse. He is playing awful and he is not showing progress at all. Whatever makes you feel better though, we all want Trevor to be good but the reality is he is not producing results right now and part of that falls on him. Minshew had garbage WRs and no TEs with the same Oline, and arguably a lesser coaching staff(unwilling to get behind Minshew/tanking for Trevor). Gardner played fine as a rook, what gives? The excuses only go for so long until you gotta see SOMETHING that gives you hope. Trevor has done very little this year that gives me hope.

Marrone and his staff were light years ahead of this clown show.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-05-2021, 10:07 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 09:57 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: I guess we can compare when we play them.. I can almost guarantee you Trevor's line will be far worse. He is playing awful and he is not showing progress at all. Whatever makes you feel better though, we all want Trevor to be good but the reality is he is not producing results right now and part of that falls on him. Minshew had garbage WRs and no TEs with the same Oline, and arguably a lesser coaching staff(unwilling to get behind Minshew/tanking for Trevor). Gardner played fine as a rook, what gives? The excuses only go for so long until you gotta see SOMETHING that gives you hope. Trevor has done very little this year that gives me hope.

Marrone and his staff were light years ahead of this clown show.

I still think Marrone is a good coach. When we had a good team, we went to the playoffs. When we had a bad team, we sucked. He's not Sean Peyton or BB but he can win with good players.. He's kinda like in the.. Jack Del Rio category i'd say. Atm Urban is eating ice cream with Gus.

Same thing will happen with Trevor when he gets traded in a couple years. Jaguars organization is terri-bad.

Minshew has one good game against the Jets and everyone is second guessing themselves. Give me a break. Minshew is a bottom tier starter, upper tier backup. That is all he is and ever will be.