Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
And Another One! Jags hit rock bottom of the USA Today power rankings

We are great at losing.  At least we have something...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nf...410842001/
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2021, 08:55 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

This may have been news many years ago.  However, we’re pretty used to that.  Is it rock bottom if that’s where you’ve been for years?  It’s a fact.  None of us should be shocked or surprised.

The bottom of the barrell

It will be all worth it when we get those draft picks and then pay back next year my friends!

(12-08-2021, 02:20 AM)Jag88 Wrote: It will be all worth it when we get those draft picks and then pay back next year my friends!

And who's going to make the draft picks that turn it around?  The clowns that [BLEEP] it up this year?  Yay!
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2021, 08:27 AM by Newton.)

Josh McDaniels and a new GM hopefully (though realistically I doubt it)

The Texans have thrown down the challenge gauntlet. Who do they think they are? We shall hold ALL the worst records.

“31. Texans (30): The last time a team suffered two shutouts by 30+ points in the same season was 2002 (Panthers). Until now. In fact, Houston has failed to crack double-digit points in half of its games this season.”

This upcoming draft we can’t afford to pass on the best available player, regardless of position. We need playmakers that can score points in bunches.

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2021, 09:22 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

Mark it on your calendars!  December 19, the Toilet Bowl!  The resistible object meets the movable force!  Number 31 vs number 32!  A day that will live in infamy. 

And I'll probably be there, because no one will want my ticket.

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2021, 09:49 AM by Mikey.)

(12-07-2021, 08:37 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: We are great at losing.  At least we have something...

"BREAKING NEWS! Jags stink."

You don't say....

(12-08-2021, 08:30 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: The Texans have thrown down the challenge gauntlet. Who do they think they are? We shall hold ALL the worst records.

“31. Texans (30): The last time a team suffered two shutouts by 30+ points in the same season was 2002 (Panthers). Until now. In fact, Houston has failed to crack double-digit points in half of its games this season.”

Florida Man sees that and says "Hold mah beer"

Vic dropped a miserable stat in today's column, too. TLaw has 1 TD pass in the past 5 games. ONE. 

Hallelujah, holy [BLEEP], where's the Tylenol?

(12-08-2021, 09:45 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(12-07-2021, 08:37 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: We are great at losing.  At least we have something...

"BREAKING NEWS! Jags stink."

You don't say....

(12-08-2021, 08:30 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: The Texans have thrown down the challenge gauntlet. Who do they think they are? We shall hold ALL the worst records.

Florida Man sees that and says "Hold mah beer"

Vic dropped a miserable stat in today's column, too. TLaw has 1 TD pass in the past 5 games. ONE. 

Hallelujah, holy [BLEEP], where's the Tylenol?

How is TLaw going to record TD passes when we only have one drive a game that results in a score? I am sure the staff is thrilled because hey no interceptions. This roster is awful and I just don't know how we are going to turn the jag-tanic around.  Darn icebergs in Florida.

(12-08-2021, 09:22 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Mark it on your calendars!  December 19, the Toilet Bowl!  The resistible object meets the movable force!  Number 31 vs number 32!  A day that will live in infamy. 

They should flex this game to SNF!!

Haha. I think we need to win that game for confidence.

(12-08-2021, 09:22 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Mark it on your calendars!  December 19, the Toilet Bowl!  The resistible object meets the movable force!  Number 31 vs number 32!  A day that will live in infamy. 

That may be the ONE game I attend this season
after going from a STH to a sometime attendee to...screw this they don't care.
 But the above post is spot on....we have to have a GM that can draft!
Are you listening Mr. Khan?
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson