Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trans swimmer dominates meet, smashes records

Penn trans swimmer’s teammate speaks out as Lia Thomas smashes more records | Fox News

While University of Pennsylvania transgender swimmer Lia Thomas, who spent three years at the Ivy League school swimming as a male, has been busy smashing female pool records, friction has been building within the team, according to a Penn female swimmer who said she feared for her ability to find employment after graduating from college for sharing her honest opinion about a transgender teammate. For that reason, OutKick is granting her anonymity to speak out.

Thomas’ latest round of swimming record destruction came at a three-day meet in Akron, Ohio where numerous pool, meet and program records weren’t just destroyed but lowered to a point where they may never be broken. Friday, the Ivy League 500 freestyle record was broken. Saturday, Thomas set the nation’s best time in the 200 freestyle, which also destroyed pool, meet, and Penn program records.

In the 1650 freestyle final, Thomas didn’t just win and set new program, pool, and meet records. It was total annihilation. Penn’s Anna Kalandadze finished in second place — 38 seconds behind Thomas...

[Image: 0ALIA-THOMAS.jpeg?ve=1&tl=1]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

There is nobody on this planet that would mistake that thing for a female.

(12-09-2021, 11:37 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: There is nobody on this planet that would mistake that thing for a female.

But you must or your ability to earn a living is threatened.

(12-09-2021, 11:37 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: There is nobody on this planet outside of a prison that would mistake that thing for a female.

FIFY
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

What ever happened to the one poster (from Indiana) that used to say "I'd hit it" in response to every picture of a chick.

How far have we come when a white woman has to seek anonymity to speak out to avoid being accused of discrimination.

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2021, 04:21 PM by homebiscuit.)

(12-09-2021, 03:52 PM)captivating Wrote: How far have we come when a white woman has to seek anonymity to speak out to avoid being accused of discrimination.

How do you know she’s white? What does race have to do with this story?

(12-09-2021, 03:15 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: What ever happened to the one poster (from Indiana) that used to say "I'd hit it" in response to every picture of a chick.

Sammy! A Righteous Dude.

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2021, 06:28 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

Brought to by the loony left... Thanks you ignoramuses, you just made women sports obsolete. lol

because "SCIENCE" lol, just kidding science does not count with this issue.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Come on now, if you’re gonna claim (pretend) to be a woman…at least do something with your eyebrows! Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Not to mention the advantage he has equipped with a rudder.

If the US Woman’s Olympic swim team ever needs a boost, I think Michelle Phelps should step in.

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2021, 10:02 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 4 times in total.)

This will only work if transgender men compete amongst themselves, trans women amongst themselves, etc. Otherwise, the sports these freaks are attempting to invade will lose all legitimacy and support. The only real way to stop this right now is for fans of these sports to threaten to defund these sports by not supporting them. Dont come to or watch any events that involve forced athletic inequity involving transgenders where thier personal sexual choice gives them a heightened physical advantage.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Who are the people that are okay with this happening?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2021, 10:40 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 3 times in total.)

(12-09-2021, 10:21 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Who are the people that are okay with this happening?

The anti-TRUE science woke loonies who are now running our educational systems. People at state and local levels need to see this crap for the lunacy it is and start voting out these woke school board members. and dont let having no kids or grown kids stop you. Show up and speak out at school board mtgs. They are as dull as dirt, but some real crap gets legislated during those things. We all pay for this crap with our prop taxes and are all allowed a voice. It never ceases to amaze me how the .06% tail manages to wag the 99.94% dog when it comes to these issues.

On the other hand, it's kinda cute that those complaining are the same college students who probably hate capitalism and want “equality” for all.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(12-09-2021, 09:55 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: This will only work if transgender men compete amongst themselves, trans women amongst themselves, etc.  Otherwise, the sports these freaks are attempting to invade will lose all legitimacy and support.  The only real way to stop this right now is for fans of these sports to threaten to defund these sports by not supporting them.  Dont come to or watch any events that involve forced athletic inequity involving transgenders where thier personal sexual choice gives them a heightened physical advantage.

Given it's unlike a transgender will compete in mens sport, this option really wont make a difference.  Woman's sport coverage runs at around 5%.

I couldn't imagine if my daughter spent the last ten years competitive swimming, waking up every morning. Dealing with all the travel. And then you get second place to a Dude.
I also imagine my daughter missing out on scholarship so this Dude can go watch women change in the locker room.
s
;

;

(12-10-2021, 11:05 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: I couldn't imagine if my daughter spent the last ten years competitive swimming, waking up every morning.  Dealing with all the travel.  And then you get second place to a Dude.
I also imagine my daughter missing out on scholarship so this Dude can go watch women change in the locker room.

Then imagine your daughter concerned about her ability to find employment if she speaks out. This is what radical leftism has wrought.

(12-10-2021, 11:17 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-10-2021, 11:05 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: I couldn't imagine if my daughter spent the last ten years competitive swimming, waking up every morning.  Dealing with all the travel.  And then you get second place to a Dude.

Then imagine your daughter concerned about her ability to find employment if she speaks out. This is what radical leftism has wrought.

Sad times we live in.

(12-10-2021, 11:17 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

I guess you could go one more, and my daughter opens a business.  Now I'm concerned that she builds up a strong customer base with years of hard work only to have people say they're not shopping at her establishment because of something her employees tweet. Something that has absolutely nothing to do with her.  Something that she doesn't agree with.
I mean this employee can go online.  Make an account without they're name and picture, and express to others how theye feel, and what they want to do with their ideas/feelings.  Isn't that we're all doing?  Nobody can find me and take my job for my opinions expressed here.   And I feel like I get to express myself adequately.  Even in an arena where most disagree with me.
Remember, nobody talked about politics before.  Really ever.
s
;

;

The problem is people are, by their nature, "tribe" oriented. so much of what we see in the political arena is exploitation of that nature. It really is about power. The people at the top use this formula. Inclusivity, equity, and diversity are the most important characteristics a society can have. This becomes a fundamental belief of their "tribe." Since diversity, inclusion, and equity are nearly impossible goals, you just exploit them over and over to gain more power. That's the game plan for the left. The right's is a bit different. Until the left starts to reject the belief system, it will be owned by the demagogues. Almost every leftist I know has a problem with the trans movement (not trans people). But they don't speak up about it for fear of their tribe.

This is exactly the same with BLM, except the difference is that leftists had been conditioned for years to fight the race war and missed when it went off the rails. Our kids are being conditioned to the trans movement and will miss it when someone inevitably kills a trans person 10 years from now. The left will show a video of it, hold vigils, and riot unless the system that suppresses trans people is destroyed. Those of us who are older will have seen that move before.