Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tension boiling over

Lets hope this is true
https://twitter.com/ShopTalkingWigg/stat...6067112966

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-11-2021, 08:32 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Lets hope this is true
https://twitter.com/ShopTalkingWigg/stat...6067112966

So he hires a dude whose well known moniker is Urban LIAR?

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2021, 09:01 PM by Brett. Edited 1 time in total.)

Shad tolerates everything....but dont you dare lie, young man!

Ok, great owner.

Help is not on the way. 

#urbandecay

Just gonna leave this here have been saying since before he was hired

#FIREURBANMEYER

Khan still counting his money. He don’t have a clue about the NFL. He’s just a business man that counts his money. Say what you will about Jerry Jones but atleast that guy likes winning.

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2021, 09:33 PM by p_rushing.)

What I don't understand is why Meyer hired these offensive coaches. They are bad and we already knew that coming in. I don't know if Meyer just wanted experience or what but he made terrible choices. If he wanted to just be a hands off manager he needed to go and find some up and coming masterminds. I don't care if he hired college coaches, he had to find coaches who he could work with and deserved trust.

I hope they move on but it will be worse if it is handed to Bevell or Strong. They really need to go find someone who is an X and O mastermind on offense.

The GM has to go also and I just don't see Khan moving on unless the media completely turns on Meyer and leaks everything. If the local media starts reporting stuff, then we will know it is over. I just don't see it happening as I believe this decision to hire Meyer was made when deciding to keep the lame duck year instead of moving on.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Next year’s GM = Tony Khan

(12-11-2021, 09:26 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Khan still counting his money. He don’t have a clue about the NFL. He’s just a business man that counts his money. Say what you will about Jerry Jones but atleast that guy likes winning.

Agreed.  Money is all that matters
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I’m starting to think The NFL wants to be rid of Meyer, based on the articles they are publishing.

(12-11-2021, 10:56 PM)Newton Wrote: I’m starting to think The NFL wants to be rid of Meyer, based on the articles they are publishing.

Hopefully somebody "finds" his emails and leaks them so he can get Gruden'd and get the [BLEEP] out.

(12-11-2021, 10:56 PM)Newton Wrote: I’m starting to think The NFL wants to be rid of Meyer, based on the articles they are publishing.

probably trying to force shads hand, nfl knows the future could be Tlaw and he needs a great mentor not a idiotic moron in charge of him

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2021, 11:22 PM by D6. Edited 2 times in total.)

The approximate $50 to $60 million cost to fire Urban Meyer before or at the of this season is massive. But the cost of retaining Meyer is far greater. For all practical purposes, Shad Khan has no choice other than getting Meyer permanently away from the Jaguars ASAP.

Just saw reports are we'll be sticking with Meyer. So unless he bails like he did at UF and OSU get ready for more of a [BLEEP] show next year, sans any player who can walk away in FA or demand a trade, And sans any coaches who can and will bail.

This is actually the most disinterested I've been in Jaguars football ever... Including the Mularkey, Gene Smith, etc eras

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2021, 11:32 PM by no 1 jag fan in Columbus. Edited 2 times in total.)

Could this [BLEEP] dumpster fire get any worse? You know, like having a four year old run the team.  Never mind, we already have that.

(12-11-2021, 09:11 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Help is not on the way. 

#urbandecay

So what's the bad news?

Sorry, it's a movie line that I like.

(12-11-2021, 11:28 PM)Kane Wrote: Just saw reports are we'll be sticking with Meyer. So unless he bails like he did at UF and OSU get ready for more of a [BLEEP] show next year, sans any player who can walk away in FA or demand a trade, And sans any coaches who can and will bail.

This is actually the most disinterested I've been in Jaguars football ever... Including the Mularkey, Gene Smith, etc eras

They are killing the fan base. I just don't know how you can retain this guy and expect anyone to come here. I don't maybe that is the plan. Finish off the fan base and relocate.

I am sure the NFL could eliminate their STL lawsuit problem and rip our hearts out too. I think I won't find another team, I would just be done with the NFL.

(12-11-2021, 11:01 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote:

probably trying to force shads hand, nfl knows the future could be Tlaw and he needs a great mentor not a idiotic moron in charge of him

I’m sending this is possibly going on as well.

(12-11-2021, 07:17 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: You’d be shocked. My in law was a jr exec for Shad, says his workplaces are like the wild west. Tons of quality turn backs and issues, but the money keeps rolling in so… must be doing something right, ye? Lol

Sorry to hear that. Poor controls will eventually crush a business like his. Not a good sign.