Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Titans will be picking first in 2017

Rams will not end up with a record bad enough worthy of the 1st pick. There is no way Goff is worse than Keenum. 

Their defense looked out of sorts on Monday night but are still one of the best in the NFL. I think they still pull out 7 games.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2016, 12:01 PM by Kotite.)

Browns are gonna try to beat them there.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Rams will likely have a top 10 pick, but I doubt they have a bad enough record to garner the #1 spot.

Regardless, Tenn could very possibly have TWO top 10 picks next draft. They better go defense IMO.

WR (one that can take the top off a defense) and DB are our biggest needs.

We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

And yes, Titans fans are all rooting for whoever plays the Rams each week.  

We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Quote:Rams will not end up with a record bad enough worthy of the 1st pick. There is no way Goff is worse than Keenum.

Their defense looked out of sorts on Monday night but are still one of the best in the NFL. I think they still pull out 7 games.
Goff is worse than Gabbert imo

I hope they get the 1st and 2nd overall picks and draft the biggest busts all time.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2016, 10:48 PM by GlockBortles.)

Titans will almost certainly pick top 5 again and the rams are gonna go top 10

1. Coach

2. Pass rusher

3. DB/WR

Its possible they have the top 2 picks

Depending on how MM plays, this could be very interesting. If Titans play poorly enough to have a high pick, they have to make a decision. Double down on MM and draft some weapons to try to help him or use one of those picks on a QB.

If they draft high, it might mean MM isn't who they thought he was (not necessarily, see BB5) or they might try to go on another direction instead of "exotic smash mouth" meaning, they use those picks to rebuild a new offense.

Should be interesting.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Theyre not taking a QB stop this troll

Quote:Theyre not taking a QB stop this troll

That's rich coming from you.

Another injury riddled and/or bad to mediocre year from Mariota could easily have a GM that didn't select him looking to move on.

People that weren't paying good attention last year thought he did great thanks to some big games against really bad defenses, but people that paid real attention to the underlying games saw the real reasons for concern in the guy's future.

Quote:That's rich coming from you.

Another injury riddled and/or bad to mediocre year from Mariota could easily have a GM that didn't select him looking to move on.

People that weren't paying good attention last year thought he did great thanks to some big games against really bad defenses, but people that paid real attention to the underlying games saw the real reasons for concern in the guy's future.

That's my thought. Another 4-14ish year and Titans clean house. The new GM haso 2 possible top 5 picks and could unload MM to a team that needs a QB and is closer to competing to snag even more picks. Then that GM could rebuild the way they want to and not get into the same mess LA had with Bradford.

All of the above would be a situation that occurs if MM is more of a game manager than franchise QB. Like I said in the other thread, this season will tell us a lot about MM (his ability/ durability/ growth) and the direction of the Titans. It should be interesting.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Eh, I could see them taking a QB if the owner blows it up.

Don't think MM will be bad enough to force their hand though. I will say that I don't fear the Titans as long as he is the signal caller, but I don't see him as terrible either.

I think the term QB purgatory has been used on here to describe this.

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2016, 10:52 AM by GlockBortles.)

Quote:That's rich coming from you.

If you were paying good attention you saw good play despite garbage around him last year.

Thinking in a time where scarcity of quarterbacks is insanely high that the team would give up on a solid qb after 2 seasons is actually baffling.

We are picking #1.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!