Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 14 - Jags @ tacks***

Didn’t even get the ball out on 3rd down. Pathetic
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-12-2021, 02:21 PM)enigma Wrote: Anyone know why Dan Arnold is not starting today?

Injury?

He's been out with injury for a bit now.

Terrible offensive line

Shenault is big and fast, but his hands can be inconsistent and he lacks vision, he looks to run through people rather than to run to space and I think that's his biggest shortcoming in why he hasn't taken the next step as a WR

also Offensive Line, every single position is a need
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

We are so devoid of talent at basically every position.

I feel bad for TLaw.

This offense is so bad to watch.

Returner for the tacks is bound to cost them a TD today in our favor.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Team's checked out. I don't blame them but I hope there are no injuries. Gonna be very ugly the rest of the year.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Remember earlier in the season when there was talk of our offensive line actually being good? I never bought in, and their ineptitude has shown its ugly face yet again

His line is not giving him any protection today. It's hard to believe that every time we play the Tacs we know they're going to punch you in the face, but yet here we don't match their intensity. This is going to get very bad very quickly. They're destroying Trevor's confidence by keeping him in there and getting destroyed on every play. He doesn't have a chance to even look to see if any of his great (LOL) wide receivers who can't get open or even catch the ball if they can get open.

(12-12-2021, 02:22 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Warhop got this Oline coached up. Taylor got beat again.

Good thing there was no need to upgrade the oline in the offseason....

This is about what I expected to see today. I think Urban has officially lost the team.

(12-12-2021, 02:22 PM)Firesky Wrote: Shenault is big and fast, but his hands can be inconsistent and he lacks vision, he looks to run through people rather than to run to space and I think that's his biggest shortcoming in why he hasn't taken the next step as a WR

also Offensive Line, every single position is a need

Fast? Have you ever watched him play?

Only way to get away from their pass rush today is to spread them out away from the line and run it more off and on.

Dont know why they rarely try going power and up the middle.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Bryan is so bad
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Way to go Bryan, great bungling and a gift for a first down.

(12-12-2021, 02:16 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Bench JRob for a fumble.

Let Wingard continue playing even though he’s terrible. That’s the Urban way!

I wonder if he's just in Urban's circle and J Rob isn't.

Taven Bryan lol.

I feel like Taylor became even worse after Cann was injured.

(12-12-2021, 02:22 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Warhop got this Oline coached up. Taylor got beat again.

While I realize its pretty uncouth, and not great leader-ship quality, I do wish we could know what Warhop said to defend his resume, because through his however-many-years here, I've yet to see anything defensible.
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin