Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sell the team

I've made probably 7 posts in the last 3 years?

this is definitely my best contribution

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-12-2021, 01:16 PM)paksat Wrote: I've made probably 7 posts in the last 3 years?

Sell the team and quite possibly have it moved because you want to be a butt hurt drama queen about something that has absolutely no impact on your personal life? 

If this is your best contribution, the others must be really bad. Embrace silence.

Sell the team and we will no longer have a team. Really dumb idea.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Just from the 1st quarter, it seems like the NFL just hates the Jags with the iffy PF calls. And it just got me thinking that for the last few years, the Jags have just been set up to fail.

Would be nice if we were winning like the Major League Indians and just ticking everyone else off. But the fact that we are just losing is not enjoyable anymore. Like watching some overmatched boxer just get pummeled

You can't blame this stuff on penalties - at least not unfair ones. The players are simply not well-coached on the finer points of playing, nor are they put in positions to take advantage of their skill set. It's a dumpster fire and you aren't going to get good free agents to come unless you way overpay for them. And the Jags are just horrible at drafting, so help is not on the way. Maybe a new owner will actually turn things around and develop a winning culture.

Didn't it take Weaver a number of years to find an owner who would even hand-shake promise to not move the team?

You really think Khan whose only tie to the city is the team would do even that, or would even find someone willing to spend $3 Billion on the team and not make huge ultimatums versus threaten to move the team?

The only thing in Jacksonville's favor versus in that situation is that I really think the COVID/pandemic situation and Brexit throws any wrench in moving a NFL full time to cities outside the USA. A London or Canadian team may still happen, but I don't think anytime soon. I don't really see how the other US cities always rumored for expansion/threats are anymore than a lateral move from a city like Jacksonville. Esp. since the city of St. Louis is hugely anti-NFL right now.

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2021, 07:02 PM by JagFanatic24. Edited 1 time in total.)

Of the 7 posts, this is by far your worst.

No one is moving to London. The logistics alone are more than the league or any team is willing to pay for.

We're building a new stadium here near Chicago.... so feel free to move the Jaguars to either the new stadium, or Soldier Field Smile

Ur internet pass for today has expired

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2021, 09:35 PM by YouMadThough. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-12-2021, 03:52 PM)Dimson Wrote: Sell the team and we will no longer have a team. Really dumb idea.

Well... you can be a Dolphins or a Bucs fan?

Afterall both of them play in Florida and are much better franchisely ran than the Jags.

(12-12-2021, 01:21 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-12-2021, 01:16 PM)paksat Wrote: I've made probably 7 posts in the last 3 years?

Sell the team and quite possibly have it moved because you want to be a butt hurt drama queen about something that has absolutely no impact on your personal life? 

If this is your best contribution, the others must be really bad. Embrace silence.

dayum. @glad to see you pull punches on the newbs@

7 posts in 3 years.  Sounds like our offensive output this season.

(12-12-2021, 04:00 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Just from the 1st quarter, it seems like the NFL just hates the Jags with the iffy PF calls. And it just got me thinking that for the last few years, the Jags have just been set up to fail.

Would be nice if we were winning like the Major League Indians and just ticking everyone else off. But the fact that we are just losing is not enjoyable anymore. Like watching some overmatched boxer just get pummeled

always look at what you are hitting. throwing a shoulder with your head down doesn't let you see that the guy is sliding and you need to lay off.

Flag was justified.

Flags tend to be a result of either deficiencies in talent, preparation, or knowledge. We have a combination of youth, poor skill and terrible schemes, which is a cruel mix that leads to an abundance of yellow hankies on Sundays.