Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New Poll Reveals Who the Most Intolerant Students in America Are

It's a SHOCKER I Tell You, A SHOCKER! </sarcasm>

Suspicion Confirmed: New Poll Reveals Who the Most Intolerant Students in America Are

Surprise, surprise: The least-tolerant political side in American colleges isn’t the right.

According to a new poll from Generation Lab and Axios, far more Democratic students wouldn’t date or be friends with someone who voted for the opposing candidate in the presidential election than Republican students. They also wouldn’t patronize their businesses or work for them.

https://www.westernjournal.com/suspicion...pqAr8KsGKg
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

New poll reveals that your anti American hatred for other Americans is boring.
s
;

;

(12-13-2021, 11:53 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: New poll reveals that your anti American hatred for other Americans is boring.

lol, anti American. The left tries to hard to co-opt normalcy in a desperate but obvious attempt to appear like regular folk. 

No, the left in this country are enemies of the people, enemies of freedom and champions of hate. The left has done its job, it has successfully neatly put everyone into cute little groups so that they may use those groups to attack each other. Nothing destroys a country or ideals more than division and the commie freaks know this. 

yes, I hate leftards and I HATE racist blacks that hate me for my skin color. I HATE Anti American registered DemoRATS... I hate everything you all stand for. I hope you keep trying to pick a fight with us, because we out number you and we are ARMED..
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(12-13-2021, 12:27 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(12-13-2021, 11:53 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: New poll reveals that your anti American hatred for other Americans is boring.

lol, anti American. The left tries to hard to co-opt normalcy in a desperate but obvious attempt to appear like regular folk. 

No, the left in this country are enemies of the people, enemies of freedom and champions of hate. The left has done its job, it has successfully neatly put everyone into cute little groups so that they may use those groups to attack each other. Nothing destroys a country or ideals more than division and the commie freaks know this. 

yes, I hate leftards and I HATE racist blacks that hate me for my skin color. I HATE Anti American registered DemoRATS... I hate everything you all stand for. I hope you keep trying to pick a fight with us, because we out number you and we are ARMED..

Only about 5% of conservatives think like Ronster.
Whereas the poll says that about 35% of Democrats feel the way Ronster feels, but about Republicans.
That's a big problem. Intolerance undermines democracy, and right now the intolerance is coming from the left.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(12-13-2021, 01:03 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(12-13-2021, 12:27 PM)Ronster Wrote: lol, anti American. The left tries to hard to co-opt normalcy in a desperate but obvious attempt to appear like regular folk. 

Only about 5% of conservatives think like Ronster.
Whereas the poll says that about 35% of Democrats feel the way Ronster feels, but about Republicans.
That's a big problem. Intolerance undermines democracy, and right now the intolerance is coming from the left.

Exactly what a fascist would say. Tongue

(12-13-2021, 12:27 PM)Ronster Wrote:

It's called the United States for a reason.  What your doing is the opposite.  The MSM garbage that you read has convinced you that Americans are your enemy.  You hate Americans.

Call the left names all you want.  I don't support them either.  But your repeated anti American garbage is boring!!!
s
;

;

(12-13-2021, 01:26 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote:
(12-13-2021, 12:27 PM)Ronster Wrote: lol, anti American. The left tries to hard to co-opt normalcy in a desperate but obvious attempt to appear like regular folk. 

It's called the United States for a reason.  What your doing is the opposite.  The MSM garbage that you read has convinced you that Americans are your enemy.  You hate Americans.

Call the left names all you want.  I don't support them either.  But your repeated anti American garbage is boring!!!

HA... they are American by birth only, they hate America and her ideals are doing the level best to destroy it. Therefore, they have earned this rage.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(12-13-2021, 02:09 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(12-13-2021, 01:26 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: It's called the United States for a reason.  What your doing is the opposite.  The MSM garbage that you read has convinced you that Americans are your enemy.  You hate Americans.

HA... they are American by birth only, they hate America and her ideals are doing the level best to destroy it. Therefore, they have earned this rage.

The ideals are different for everyone.  That's what makes it great.  My ideals don't include harming Others. Especially Americans.  
And we're all American by birth.  Just like you.  You're not special.  Even if Fox tells you.  You don't deserve to decide who deserves the fear and terror that comes with the actual violence you are not only suggesting, but advocating.
s
;

;

(12-13-2021, 02:53 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote:
(12-13-2021, 02:09 PM)Ronster Wrote: HA... they are American by birth only, they hate America and her ideals are doing the level best to destroy it. Therefore, they have earned this rage.

The ideals are different for everyone.  That's what makes it great.  My ideals don't include harming Others. Especially Americans.  
And we're all American by birth.  Just like you.  You're not special.  Even if Fox tells you.  You don't deserve to decide who deserves the fear and terror that comes with the actual violence you are not only suggesting, but advocating.
Woooo buddy.

If you only knew.

(12-13-2021, 02:53 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote:
(12-13-2021, 02:09 PM)Ronster Wrote: HA... they are American by birth only, they hate America and her ideals are doing the level best to destroy it. Therefore, they have earned this rage.

Ya, I don't watch T.V news anymore. It is not I that is putting fear and terror out there. It is the LEFT. Antifa, BLM , the DEMORATS themselves. I am simply refusing to be a victim and will respond to violence with violence. I used to be just like the Republicans of old. Take the high road, no matter what the left did or said and that got us nowhere. So, now I fight back, fight fire with fire. To hell with them.

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2021, 04:36 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

"According to the poll, released Wednesday, an overwhelming percentage of college Democrats say they wouldn’t date a Republican — 71 percent. Only 31 percent of Republicans said they wouldn’t date a Democrat."

Of course a person affiliated with any party pretty much wants to date a Democrat.  No news here.

(12-13-2021, 04:35 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: "According to the poll, released Wednesday, an overwhelming percentage of college Democrats say they wouldn’t date a Republican — 71 percent. Only 31 percent of Republicans said they wouldn’t date a Democrat."

Of course a person affiliated with any party pretty much wants to date a Democrat.  No news here.

Definitely shows you the more tolerant people for sure. Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(12-13-2021, 04:35 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: "According to the poll, released Wednesday, an overwhelming percentage of college Democrats say they wouldn’t date a Republican — 71 percent. Only 31 percent of Republicans said they wouldn’t date a Democrat."

Democrats are easy.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(12-13-2021, 10:00 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

Definitely shows you the more tolerant people for sure. Laughing

It tells you who is better looking.

(12-14-2021, 01:56 AM)captivating Wrote:
(12-13-2021, 10:00 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Definitely shows you the more tolerant people for sure. Laughing

[Image: republican-women2.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-14-2021, 01:56 AM)captivating Wrote:
(12-13-2021, 10:00 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Definitely shows you the more tolerant people for sure. Laughing

Only an unattractive leftist would think that… Ninja
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(12-13-2021, 02:53 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote:

'All American by birth'? Does that mean I can tear up my Certificate of Naturalization? Huh?
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2021, 10:11 PM by Jags.)

If I was single, I sure as hell wouldn’t date a democrat. Whatever that makes me. Unless she was a freaking dime and dumb as [BLEEP]. Even then, I’m not sure how long that would last.

(12-14-2021, 11:09 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-14-2021, 01:56 AM)captivating Wrote: It tells you who is better looking.

[Image: republican-women2.jpg]

I was young, but Janet Reno is a woman?