Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The sewer bowl! Jags vs Texans pt 2 scores?

I got the Texans all over us 

Texans 27

Jags 10
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

tinhorns - 17
Jags - 0
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

This game could end in a 0-0 tie.

How much is UM owed if he's fired? I thought there was enough with his fisting efforts in the bar and not flying back with the team from Cincy to terminate due to code of conduct infractions. Khan blew that opportunity.

Meyer is a turd. Can't wait until he's gone.

It won't happen. Get over it.

This is the last win of the season.

Jags 13
Texans 10

I never have hoped to lose a game so bad before. I feel icky just saying it. But whispers are a loss to the Texans would seal the deal.

Get it done Urban.

Houston 17
Jaguars 10

A second meeting with a team that actual game plans? This team can line up and smack our oline around. Do we even score points the rest of the way?

Texans 30
Jaguars 3

The Texans are really trying to tank for the #1 pick but they had no clue that they were going to meet up with a team of our resilience to give up our top draft spot. We are not going down without a fight to protect our high draft pick. We will do whatever it takes to lose !!! Sorry Texans. We will overcome any obstacles and rightfully claim our #4 spot in the AFC South and shall also lay claim to the #1 or #2 overall draft pick.

Jags: 10
Texans: 6

Low scoring affair where the defense wins, refusing to seal Meyer's fate.

I think the Jags handle the Texans 16-10
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2021, 04:33 PM by snowwolf776.)

Texans 24

Jags another gooese egg-0

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

tinhorns 87 Urban blight 3
....oh wait, that's the rushing yardages

tinhorns 19 Urban blight 3 final score.

(12-13-2021, 02:21 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: I never have hoped to lose a game so bad before. I feel icky just saying it. But whispers are a loss to the Texans would seal the deal.

Get it done Urban.

Sadly, we're not so lucky.  Jags will win and that'll be enough to save Urban's [BLEEP] for another full season at least.

Wallbash

(12-13-2021, 04:29 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: I think the Jags handle the Texans 16-10
We are incapable of scoring 16 points at this moment in the season.

Texans 17 - Jags 6
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Texans - 38
Jags - 9

Robinson will have 17 yards rushing
Lawrence will go 21 of 46 with 186 yards 0 TDs

A win against the Texans right now means nothing. We would have beat up another terrible team. The best that we could hope for is to fail miserably and put the nail in the coffin on getting Urban out of here.

I really don't think we'll have to try too hard to lose.

Bro I get the feeling that Khan just flat out don’t care if we win or lose. I wish one of these locals hack would interview him.

Texans 17 Jags 6
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2021, 06:57 PM by surfon. Edited 1 time in total.)

Funny your title. I was just talking to a buddy yesterday. They should have a turd bowl every year with the two worst teams. The winner gets the first pick in draft.

Do it during the week layoff before the superbowl.

Turdbowl before superbowl.

I like it. At least we would have something to play for lol.

‐‐-------------

Oh tinhorns vs jags. Does anyone really give a crap. I dont. Who cares.

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2021, 07:00 PM by OzJohnnie. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-13-2021, 02:21 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: I never have hoped to lose a game so bad before. I feel icky just saying it. But whispers are a loss to the Texans would seal the deal.

Get it done Urban.

Ha!  You're in here trying to shame people for saying TL has failed when you want the whole team to fail.

There's a big difference between TL observers and you.  TL observers, like myself, have recognized the truth.  TL has busted.  Drastic measures are needed to see if he's salvageable.  Didn't want it but it happened.  Sometimes life sucks.

You, on the other hand, are actually admitting to hoping the team fails.  You are openly admitting to committing the offense which you falsely accuse others of committing.  There's a term for this.  It is called projection.  Top work.