Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Our owner is clueless!

(12-16-2021, 05:25 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 02:02 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I just read that yesterday. That's great news. Hopefully, we can find a good one this time. No more college coaches with no NFL experience. 

Dabo Swinney incoming.

Laughing Right? Because Jaguars LOL. I truly hope not

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-16-2021, 05:25 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 02:02 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I just read that yesterday. That's great news. Hopefully, we can find a good one this time. No more college coaches with no NFL experience. 

Dabo Swinney incoming.
That wouldn't be a shocker since his coaches bailed and looks like Clemson is in trouble

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(12-16-2021, 02:20 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 05:25 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Dabo Swinney incoming.
That wouldn't be a shocker since his coaches bailed and looks like Clemson is in trouble

Zero chance this is happening. Zero.

(12-16-2021, 02:20 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 05:25 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Dabo Swinney incoming.

If we were going to go with a college coach anyway, this is who we should have gone with last year
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

This thread aged very nicely for most of the rah-rah crowd.

If anything, I hope it serves a reminder that us fans don't know jack [BLEEP] about anything regarding the inner workings of the organization, free agency, draft, etc etc.

(12-16-2021, 07:28 PM)enigma Wrote: This thread aged very nicely for most of the rah-rah crowd.

If anything, I hope it serves a reminder that us fans don't know jack [BLEEP] about anything regarding the inner workings of the organization, free agency, draft, etc etc.

Shad Khan has a 41-116 record as our owner. The thread title holds up.

(12-16-2021, 07:32 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 07:28 PM)enigma Wrote: This thread aged very nicely for most of the rah-rah crowd.

Shad Khan has a 41-116 record as our owner. The thread title holds up.

Until he makes changes that show development, player retention and competitive football he is clueless.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(12-16-2021, 07:39 PM)MoJagFan Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 07:32 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Shad Khan has a 41-116 record as our owner. The thread title holds up.

Until he makes changes that show development, player retention and competitive football he is clueless.

Exactly. The "I told you so" chest pounding is laughable.

(12-16-2021, 07:40 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 07:39 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Until he makes changes that show development, player retention and competitive football he is clueless.

Exactly. The "I told you so" chest pounding is laughable.

You can say that again.

Has anyone considered that maybe be cellar dwellers is actually the +EV spot to be as a fan and Shad knows that? The NFL season is 18 weeks long, 22 or something like that if you make it to the super bowl.

If you are one of the worst teams you get the excitement of picking high in the draft and typically having the most FA money for the other 30 weeks of the year. You get like 25% more bang for your buck of being a fan if you are a bad team than if you are a good team.

Galaxy brain Shad.