Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Investigation Uncovers Voter Fraud

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2021, 03:50 PM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/2021...-election/

Funny thing is, they're Trump supporters.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So let's give it the same consideration the left gave our claims... Fake, lies, bs, very small amount people, #biglie
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(12-14-2021, 03:53 PM)Ronster Wrote: So let's give it the same consideration the left gave our claims... Fake, lies,  bs, very small amount people, #biglie

I didn't vote Biden and I'm not left but this is a real news station not some whack-a-doodoo blog you post !

(12-14-2021, 04:11 PM)BushCheney2000 Wrote:
(12-14-2021, 03:53 PM)Ronster Wrote: So let's give it the same consideration the left gave our claims... Fake, lies,  bs, very small amount people, #biglie

I didn't vote Biden and I'm not left but this is a real news station not some whack-a-doodoo blog you post !

The website doesn't have the big shiny BOMBSHELL on it that Ronster the Blue Jay is attracted to.

What a joke, for every one story of voter fraud perpetuated by someone on the right , there are 100’s of legitimate stories of fraud perpetuated by people on the left. Trying to equate the two is laughable if not just downright honesty malpractice.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(12-14-2021, 04:11 PM)BushCheney2000 Wrote:

Yes, the local station that keeps veering to the left over the past years. I catch the weather when rain or storms are likely for work purposes nowadays.  Other than that, same stories and topics every day.  You should see the pic of DeSantis they use Despite his wife used to work for them.  They use the worst pic out there.  But they’ll use a good pic of any democrats.  Even those that are facing jail time.

Fraud in Pima County — Democrat Whistleblower sent letter to DOJ detailing scheme to add 35,000 fake mail-in ballots for Joe Biden…

TEXT OF LETTER

“Please be advised the Pima County Recorder, located at 240 N. Stone Avenue in Tucson, Arizona, 85701 in Pima County, Arizona, and the Democrat Party added fraud votes. In the initial count of the vote by mail (VBM) totals released at 8 pm on November 3, 2020, There are approximately 35,000 fraud votes added to each Democrat candidates’ vote totals. Candidates impacted include County, State, and Federal Election candidates. Through the utilization of the automated ballot count machines in Pima County Elections, My understanding is that 35,000 was embedded into each Democrat candidates’ total votes. Below are the meeting notes.”

“In a meeting I was invited to by the Democrat party in Pima County, Arizona on September 10, 2020, no phones or recording devices were allowed. A presentation was given including detailed plans to embed 35,000 votes in a spread configured distribution to each Democrat candidate’s vote totals.”

“When I asked, “How in the world would 35,000 votes be kept hidden, or from being discovered?” It was stated that spread distribution will be embedded across the total registered vote range and will not exceed the registered voter count. And the 35,000 was determined allowable for Pima County based on our county registered voter count.”

“It was also stated total voter turnout versus total registered voters determined how many votes we can embed. The embedding will also adjust based on voter turnout. Because the embedded votes are distributed sporadically, all embedded votes will not be found if audited because embeds are in groups of approximately 1,000. This is so the County Recorder can declare an oversight issue or error, as a group of 1,000 is a normal and acceptable error.”

“Maricopa County’s embed totals will be substantially larger than Pima, due to embeds being calculated based on the total number of registered voters. When I asked, “Has this ever been tested, and how do we know it works?” the response was, yes, this has been tested and has shown significant success in Arizona judicial retention elections, since 2014. Even undetectable in post audits because no candidate will spend the kind of funds needed to audit and contact voters to verify votes and the full potential of the total registered voters, which is more than 500,000 registered voters. This year our Secretary of State has removed precinct level detail from election night releases, so candidates can’t see precinct over-votes.”

“This is what I have from this meeting. Just thought I’d report this. Not sure if you can do anything since I was unable to have a recording device at this meeting. Thank You.”

The whistleblower reportedly said he/she wished to remain anonymous and not be included any investigation. Finchem said lawmakers were copied on the email, and over the ensuing months, they executed a “very quiet, but fruitful investigation.”  He also said that his team was able to verify that the IP address of the computer that sent the email is in Tucson, Arizona, but unfortunately, they wee not able to verify the identity of the whistleblower.

Joe Biden’s DOJ reportedly refuses to investigate the allegations.

https://amgreatness.com/2021/12/14/az-st...y-hearing/

Joe Biden - Biden says the struggle is no longer about who gets to vote, it’s about “who gets to count the vote”

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/bi...-the-vote/

i stopped watching News4Jax during the last election cycle. They veered sharply to the left during that time.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(12-15-2021, 05:36 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: i stopped watching News4Jax during the last election cycle.  They veered sharply to the left during that time.

What does this have to do with News4Jax, other than that they reported the story?  You prefer news organizations that only report stories you like?

Anyone who doesn't think both sides is naive. Anyone who doesn't realize Dems have a greater opportunity to achieve that goal is also naive.