Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
JT:Invisible and Lewis:Worthless

Just having a bit of fun with the naysayers from last week in the title there.  

Seriously - they both showed up big vs the pack and i hope the trend continues. 

Here's a decent read on the topic:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/sports/tho.../317866710

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yes, I said before that JT looked good because of Manning.

Our TE's had 7 catches for 122 yards and a TD.

Lewis scores if he cuts back.

I read the title and thought to myself "[BLEEP] do these people actually see watching games?"

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

LOL, I was about to come in here all upset! TE's had a great game and I think we will see more 2 TE sets, with good results. Heck if JT had not been held on that one 4th Quarter INT that was reversed due to the aforementioned hold, he had a LOT of space to work in and it could have been a huge gain, or another TD. this can be a very big part of our offense with A-Rob drawing double teams now, and teams putting the next best secondary player on Hurns. Looking forward to a lot of production!

Quote:Our TE's had 7 catches for 122 yards and a TD.

Lewis scores if he cuts back.

Let's be real here... Lewis isn't "cutting back" pretty much ever.

His running style is best described by Chris Berman... "Rumblin, Stumblin, Bumblin"...

I swear he is the most awkward looking runner ever... but hey, it works lol.

It's like he's perpetually falling down... but doesn't quite fall down.

PA Jags Fan
;
; Supporting from long distance

Quote: 

It's like he's perpetually falling down... 

So true. Sadly, it's so, very true. 

Quote:Yes, I said before that JT looked good because of Manning.

He looks good with Bortles.

Marcedes runs like a newborn baby giraffe.

Have you seen my baseball?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Lol...amiright?

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:Let's be real here... Lewis isn't "cutting back" pretty much ever.

His running style is best described by Chris Berman... "Rumblin, Stumblin, Bumblin"...

Yeah, you're right. He's always stumbling and leaning way forward.

I coach my guys "nose over toes"

Quote:[Image: giphy.gif]

Classic

Im really looking forward to seeing more of our 2 TE sets and hoping JT has another solid game sunday.

Quote:Classic

I jumped in late and saw your quote of NYC4jags giraffe, I'm like what the? I scroll up to find you'll are talking about Lewis. I started laughing, so looks like his run lol.

Bortles hopefully keeps finding his tight ends. He really does fill up the stat sheet and spreads the touches out to his team. Even though he had 15 targets to ar15, I think that wins us more games than loses.

Quote:Let's be real here... Lewis isn't "cutting back" pretty much ever.

ifeel like whoever is trainin this dude on speed needs fired he runs so flat footed its nuts he would be so much faster if he ran off his toes has anyone else noticed this or just me

Be the giraffe, Marcedes.

Be the giraffe.

Quote:ifeel like whoever is trainin this dude on speed needs fired he runs so flat footed its nuts he would be so much faster if he ran off his toes has anyone else noticed this or just me

Nah, we all see it. His running motion is very "labored"

Quote:[Image: giphy.gif]
Lewis is the consummate pro. Train on buddy.