Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
JT:Invisible and Lewis:Worthless

Do y'all think Lewis will play his full career as a Jag?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Do y'all think Lewis will play his full career as a Jag?
He's under contract through 2018 for a reasonable salary. 

If he can stay healthy and contribute that long, then sure, he could be a career Jaguar.

Quote:He's under contract through 2018 for a reasonable salary. 

If he can stay healthy and contribute that long, then sure, he could be a career Jaguar.

And how great would it be watching this board simultaneously eat itself and meltdown if he makes it into the Pride!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:And how great would it be watching this board simultaneously eat itself and meltdown if he makes it into the Pride!
[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Let's be real here... Lewis isn't "cutting back" pretty much ever.

His running style is best described by Chris Berman... "Rumblin, Stumblin, Bumblin"...

I swear he is the most awkward looking runner ever... but hey, it works lol.

It's like he's perpetually falling down... but doesn't quite fall down.

So true.....I was screaming, "cut right!, cut right!", but I guess he didn't hear me, ha ha

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I thought he made some pretty good moves on the first two defenders on that screen.

Gotta give the guy SOME credit!

Lewis has been a great pro since being draft. He's more of a Meester or kyle Brady than a ring of honor guy.

I think he's gelling well with thomas which is awesome for bortles.

That td throw to thomas was one of the best throws I've seen from bortles. He makes it look easy, even though he pushed it out of his delivery.

Quote:Lewis has been a great pro since being draft. He's more of a Meester or kyle Brady than a ring of honor guy.

I think he's gelling well with thomas which is awesome for bortles.

That td throw to thomas was one of the best throws I've seen from bortles. He makes it look easy, even though he pushed it out of his delivery.

Yeah, I hate ugly Touchdown passes.    :woot:

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!