Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Report: Baalke to be retained as GM

How a massive failure of a GM like Baalke got a second chance is beyond me…oh wait, it’s probably sports where they pass around the same people year after year

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-27-2021, 09:37 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

It’s really sad when a man like myself treats his lawn maintenance company better than a billionaire and his NFL franchise.  What a joke. I mean, you’d think the guy would want to win and hold people accountable.  [BLEEP], I’m more than confident I’m more competitive than this joke of an owner. I won’t say I’m done, I’ll wait it out like the rest of us.  But I’m sure we all know what will happen in years to come.

Fast forward 5-6 years, TL will be an MVP for another city, and we’ll be picking top five.  [BLEEP] you shad. Please, prove us wrong. I dare you!

How is it that the only one who agrees with this move also happens to be the decision maker!?!?!?  Seriously, does ANYONE besides Khan want to see Baalke stay? (Baalke relatives don't count.)

(12-27-2021, 09:33 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Maybe this again?..
https://twitter.com/BrentASJax/status/14...1948635150

That just seems so pointless to me. Why strip him of his power and keep him around? Just fire the man like a normal business would do. He's useless anyway.

It would be a massive mistake to retain him as GM

If you hire an EVP then let them hire a new GM. No reason to keep baalke first then hire EVP.

(12-27-2021, 09:39 PM)Newton Wrote: It would be a massive mistake to retain him as GM

Was

(12-27-2021, 09:36 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(12-27-2021, 09:33 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Maybe this again?..
https://twitter.com/BrentASJax/status/14...1948635150

That just seems so pointless to me. Why strip him of his power and keep him around? Just fire the man like a normal business would do. He's useless anyway.

Agreed. Pretty much everybody is in agreement that Baalke needs to go as well. Keeping hold overs hasn't gotten us anywhere. It needs to stop.

Prisco said that McDaniels wouldn't work with Baalke. How many other HC candidates feel the same?

If I even lived anywhere close to the state of Florida, I'd try to rally as many fans as I could to stage a protest outside the stadium calling for Baalke to be fired. It probably wouldn't work, but it would send a message.

(12-27-2021, 09:43 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Prisco said that McDaniels wouldn't work with Baalke. How many other HC candidates feel the same?

The majority I'd imagine. Hes had problems with all of his HCs, even the ones he hired lol.

Keeping Baalke will 100% lessen our options.

We are beyond screwed for the Trevor years and more. Only we can find a way to truly destroy the best hope this franchise had in its history

Hopefully some coaches tell Shad "Sorry, won't interview unless you fire Baalke." and he gets the message quickly. That's the DREAM right there.

(12-27-2021, 09:50 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: Hopefully some coaches tell Shad "Sorry, won't interview unless you fire Baalke." and he gets the message quickly. That's the DREAM right there.

Bukakke is handling the interviews.

Khan is truly stupid lol
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(12-27-2021, 09:51 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-27-2021, 09:50 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: Hopefully some coaches tell Shad "Sorry, won't interview unless you fire Baalke." and he gets the message quickly. That's the DREAM right there.

Are you suggesting he’s overwhelmed?
[Image: 465bce23-b03f-42b9-a379-d1795d16294e_text.gif]

(12-27-2021, 09:51 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

Just let me live in my dream 5 more minutes, man. We don't have anything else to look forward to. We can at least dream something forces Khan to fire this incompetent buffoon. Let us have that at least!

Just another example why Khan is the worst owner in the NFL, maybe all of sports. I’ve said this many times, great businessman but just atrocious when it comes to NFL IQ.

Khan is a loser. He had so many supporters here years ago, but to me he was always a fraudlent phony dating back to when he decided to build a swimming pool on top of the arena. Just so fake.

#becausejaguars

That is all I can say, beyond disappointed in Khan

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk