Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 15 NFL Games

(This post was last modified: 12-16-2021, 09:18 PM by mal234. Edited 1 time in total.)

Tonight we have the Chiefs vs the Chargers. I think this could end up being an interesting and good game. I'm looking forward to watching Justin Herbert play and seeing which team comes out on top in this matchup. I'm also glad we have a couple of games on Saturday.

I also wonder how things will shake out with some of the games this week due to the large Covid outbreaks that are happening. The Browns and Washington Football Team are two teams who have been heavily impacted by the outbreak. The Browns have to turn to Nick Mullens after both Baker and now Case Keenum have had positive COVID-19 tests. I have always liked Nick Mullens so maybe he will do okay for them.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Damn, Parham was having seizures as they rolled him off the field. I hope he’s okay.

(12-16-2021, 09:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Damn, Parham was having seizures as they rolled him off the field. I hope he’s okay.

I definitely hope he ends up being okay. That was a pretty scary looking injury he suffered.

When I watch Justin Herbert he doesn't look any more accurate than Trevor, is this unusual for him?

(12-16-2021, 09:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Damn, Parham was having seizures as they rolled him off the field. I hope he’s okay.

I saw that too. Darn freaky.

(12-16-2021, 09:53 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: When I watch Justin Herbert he doesn't look any more accurate than Trevor, is this unusual for him?

No. You don't have to be when you have Mike Williams and Keenan Allen. 50/50 balls can make you look like a stud or dud.

Speaking of, wouldn't mind us adopting up Williams next year.

Any update on Parham?

(12-17-2021, 09:22 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 09:53 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: When I watch Justin Herbert he doesn't look any more accurate than Trevor, is this unusual for him?

No. You don't have to be when you have Mike Williams and Keenan Allen. 50/50 balls can make you look like a stud or dud.

I think the most irritating thing last night was watching both Mahomes and Herbert throw essentially the exact same pass (or maybe even a little higher and more behind the receiver) for completions and touchdowns as the one that shenault popped up for an interception.

The Jaguars need better coaching, but they also need to get Trevor's Stephon Diggs/Keenan Allen/Mike Williams.

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2021, 09:38 AM by homebiscuit.)

(12-17-2021, 09:24 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Any update on Parham?

Chargers' tight end Parham in stable condition after head slams on turf - StarTribune.com

(12-17-2021, 09:31 AM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(12-17-2021, 09:22 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: No. You don't have to be when you have Mike Williams and Keenan Allen. 50/50 balls can make you look like a stud or dud.

I think the most irritating thing last night was watching both Mahomes and Herbert throw essentially the exact same pass (or maybe even a little higher and more behind the receiver) for completions and touchdowns as the one that shenault popped up for an interception.

The Jaguars need better coaching, but they also need to get Trevor's Stephon Diggs/Keenan Allen/Mike Williams.

I noticed that too. Their receivers were pulling passes in that ours just can't.

Entertaining game but the Chargers blew it by going for it on all of those 4th downs. They pissed away a potential nine points. Hell, just one of those FG and there's no overtime.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Joe Buck suggesting Parham's shaking was from the cold in LA was horrific, as was the way they kept showing it.

(12-17-2021, 09:41 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Entertaining game but the Chargers blew it by going for it on all of those 4th downs.  They pissed away a potential nine points.  Hell, just one of those FG and there's no overtime.

Coaching matters.

Urban would have probably done the same thing.

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2021, 11:54 AM by Mikey.)

am I the only one that thought it was gross for the camera to zoom in on him when he first lost consciousness? And then they replayed the seizures later, that was a visual I won't unsee for a while.

Prayers went up for him. it was deeply unsettling.

(12-17-2021, 09:42 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Joe Buck suggesting Parham's shaking was from the cold in LA was horrific, as was the way they kept showing it.

yeah, that's not shivering. But, in his defense, the mics are live, they're just as floored as we are in the booth, and they are left to do little more than speculate while trying to process a horrific scene.

Especially not knowing the extent of injury, I thought is was unprofessional for them to continue to show that clip.

(12-17-2021, 09:44 AM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(12-17-2021, 09:41 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Entertaining game but the Chargers blew it by going for it on all of those 4th downs.  They pissed away a potential nine points.  Hell, just one of those FG and there's no overtime.

Coaching matters.

Urban would have probably done the same thing.

...this assumes he'd have gotten the team across midfield.

(12-17-2021, 09:42 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Joe Buck suggesting Parham's shaking was from the cold in LA was horrific, as was the way they kept showing it.

That was not shivering. He was seizing or his nerves were firing from the injury. I've seen that before and the person was having a seizure. Parham's reaction just looked a bit different from what I've seen because he was strapped to the backboard as opposed to having free movement. The look on his face as he was being rolled out was scary. Not something you want to see from a head injury.

the next tom brady throws  3 to 4 tDS tonight meanwhile Trevor throws 0 tds again with 2 to 3 interceptions. Trevor is a highly overrated q. we should've drafted the next tom brady Mac jones. 

No im not a Albama,or pats fan,just staeing truths which people won't belieave.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2021, 11:30 PM by mal234.)

Tonight, hasn't been the best game from Mac Jones. And Carson Wentz has also not looked very good in it. But the Colts are playing well as a whole, especially defensively. They showed up tonight against the Patriots and have looked dominant against them. This has also been a chippy game between both teams.

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2021, 01:10 AM by Eric1. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hilarious.

All the people (media etc etc) who have been praising Mac as the greatest thing since sliced bread for the past couple of months are now crying about how "Mac badly needs a #1" after tonight's game lololololol.

When really, y'all just been overrating him all season and just had reality slap you in the face. Defense still did their thing, but their running game wasn't able to carry their Offense for once and we see the result.

(12-19-2021, 01:08 AM)Eric1 Wrote: Hilarious.

All the people (media etc etc) who have been praising Mac as the greatest thing since sliced bread for the past couple of months are now crying about how "Mac badly needs a #1" after tonight's game lololololol.

When really, y'all just been overrating him all season and just had reality slap you in the face. Defense still did their thing, but their running game wasn't able to carry their Offense for once and we see the result.

He looks like an Alex Smith type, he won't melt down and will make sure you're not in position to draft his replacement if the rest of the team is good, but come playoffs time he's going to find a way to come up short against another good team.

They got super lucky to not have to face the titans with Henry.

The Bucs' Super Bowl hopes went on the injured list tonight. Lost Evans, Godwin, and Fournette in about 20 minutes.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato