Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Son's hilarious obituary for his mother

(This post was last modified: 12-16-2021, 11:35 PM by americus 2.0. Edited 1 time in total.)

Link.  This is just the start of it. Dude has a sense of humor. Lol.

Renay Mandel Corren

El Paso, TX—A plus-sized Jewish lady redneck died in El Paso on Saturday.

Of itself hardly news, or good news if you're the type that subscribes to the notion that anybody not named you dying in El Paso, Texas is good news. In which case have I got news for you: the bawdy, fertile, redheaded matriarch of a sprawling Jewish-Mexican-Redneck American family has kicked it. This was not good news to Renay Mandel Corren's many surviving children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren, many of whom she even knew and, in her own way, loved. There will be much mourning in the many glamorous locales she went bankrupt in: McKeesport, PA, Renay's birthplace and where she first fell in love with ham, and atheism; Fayetteville and Kill Devil Hills, NC, where Renay's dreams, credit rating and marriage are all buried; and of course Miami, FL, where Renay's parents, uncles, aunts, and eternal hopes of all Miami Dolphins fans everywhere, are all buried pretty deep. Renay was preceded in death by Don Shula.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-16-2021, 11:34 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Link.  This is just the start of it. Dude has a sense of humor. Lol.

Renay Mandel Corren

Of itself hardly news, or good news if you're the type that subscribes to the notion that anybody not named you dying in El Paso, Texas is good news. In which case have I got news for you: the bawdy, fertile, redheaded matriarch of a sprawling Jewish-Mexican-Redneck American family has kicked it. This was not good news to Renay Mandel Corren's many surviving children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren, many of whom she even knew and, in her own way, loved. There will be much mourning in the many glamorous locales she went bankrupt in: McKeesport, PA, Renay's birthplace and where she first fell in love with ham, and atheism; Fayetteville and Kill Devil Hills, NC, where Renay's dreams, credit rating and marriage are all buried; and of course Miami, FL, where Renay's parents, uncles, aunts, and eternal hopes of all Miami Dolphins fans everywhere, are all buried pretty deep. Renay was preceded in death by Don Shula.

That's funny. What a gal. Cheers to you, Renay. 

I've always envied people who could write with such levity.

(12-16-2021, 11:49 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 11:34 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Link.  This is just the start of it. Dude has a sense of humor. Lol.

Renay Mandel Corren

That's funny. What a gal. Cheers to you, Renay. 

I've always envied people who could write with such levity.

Yep. And a sense of humor is a strange thing. 

I do have a sense of humor that a lot of people don't "get". Unless I'm completely comfortable with folks they're not going to see it. 

One of my step sisters does but she's often at least slightly inebriated so that might explain it. Lol.

Renay Mandel Corren

Reminder to parents, treat your kids right, they often end up choosing your retirement home and writing your obit