Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Coaching was not the issue, but coaching is always blamed

(12-17-2021, 06:30 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(12-17-2021, 06:28 PM)Jags Wrote: If you’re only in your forties, perhaps a new username is in order.   Than and maybe not refer to people as “junior”.  I think the vast majority on here are roughly “in their forties” or even older.  And again, if you’ve only watched one game, why even post a thread about it?  I do not doubt that you used to be a fan.  But, you’re not coming across a a current fan.  I’m not the one to question “fanhood”, but something seems out of place here.  That is, if all info provided is true.  You seem a bit sus old timer

I have several adjectives to suggest that could accurately replace "old"

Is millennial one of them?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-17-2021, 06:31 PM)Jags Wrote:
(12-17-2021, 06:30 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I have several adjectives to suggest that could accurately replace "old"

Is millennial one of them?

My ideas were mostly unrelated to age and along the lines of intellect.

(12-17-2021, 06:35 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(12-17-2021, 06:31 PM)Jags Wrote: Is millennial one of them?

Eh, I had two options.  Went the wrong route.  I often find myself doing that, lol.

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2021, 06:55 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(12-17-2021, 05:00 PM)old_man Wrote: Shad Khan is the issue.

He is not a very good owner and is way in over his head.

Now it is even worse....let the inmates run the asylum.

He is too woke.  Shad should spend more time learning about the game of football and how to run a NFL Organization.

I said I wouldn't watch another Jag game until there is an ownership change.  I lied there was a national televised game I watched.

First it was Coaches, then it was Bring in TC...the best move he made.  Shad screwed that move up by firing TC and letting Dumb and Dumber have another crack at it.

And to boot he had his son get more involved, How did that turnout?

The Jacksonville Jaguars will be a dumpster fire until they have a new owner.

There is only one constant in this era of losing.....they can blame coaches or players either way it is Ownership.

Interesting one of Coughlin's last quotes was something to the effect of "Everyone needs to be rowing in the same direction, even ownership"

Also, interesting that Fournette is playing lights out....I guess TC was right on that pick...

Shad Khan sucks.  Period end of Story.

He's now playing behind the best O-Line in the NFL and has an HOF QB who can actually sustain drives, but that can't be the difference.  Rolleyes

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2021, 11:07 PM by old_man.)

I guess I could clap back at every message, but my point still stands.

Shad Khan is a horrible owner and until he sells the Jacksonville Jaguars they will be a dumpster fire.

I just read the article about his Yacht, he will gladly rent that for over a million a pop.  At least he has that figured out.....

(12-17-2021, 06:35 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(12-17-2021, 06:31 PM)Jags Wrote: Is millennial one of them?

You are right you have superior intellect....

Ha.  We can battle anytime!  In the meantime enjoy your great Franchise Owner SHAD KHAN and his sidekick Tony!
Creator of the Website in 2001/2002

"It's not a coaching problem! It's an owner problem."
"And what does the owner have to do with the team"
"Err... ummm..."
"He hires the coaches?"

[Image: old.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2021, 09:34 AM by iHaunting Raven. Edited 1 time in total.)

He is too woke.  Shad should spend more time learning about the game of football and how to run a NFL Organization.

I said I wouldn't watch another Jag game until there is an ownership change.  I lied there was a national televised game I watched.

First it was Coaches, then it was Bring in TC...the best move he made.  Shad screwed that move up by firing TC and letting Dumb and Dumber have another crack at it.

There is only one constant in this era of losing.....they can blame coaches or players either way it is Ownership.

Interesting one of Coughlin's last quotes was something to the effect of "Everyone needs to be rowing in the same direction, even ownership"

Also, interesting that Fournette is playing lights out....I guess TC was right on that pick... Laughing Laughing

Robinson>>>>>Fournette and it's not even close
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(12-17-2021, 11:26 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [Image: old.jpg]

hahaha Wink

(12-17-2021, 11:02 PM)old_man Wrote: I guess I could clap back at every message, but my point still stands.

Shad Khan is a horrible owner and until he sells the Jacksonville Jaguars they will be a dumpster fire.

I just read the article about his Yacht, he will gladly rent that for over a million a pop.  At least he has that figured out.....

(12-17-2021, 06:35 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: My ideas were mostly unrelated to age and along the lines of intellect.

Ha.  We can battle anytime!  In the meantime enjoy your great Franchise Owner SHAD KHAN and his sidekick Tony!

Again, more phrases implying you’re not even a fan.

Also, interesting that Fournette is playing lights out....I guess TC was right on that pick...

Glad you got that off your chest?

Everything you said there is wrong.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2022, 12:06 PM by old_man.)

(01-05-2022, 07:12 PM)Jags Wrote:
(12-17-2021, 11:02 PM)old_man Wrote: I guess I could clap back at every message, but my point still stands.

Again, more phrases implying you’re not even a fan.

Correct.  Ex-Fan...until Shad Clown sells the Franchise.

(01-05-2022, 07:16 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:

Glad you got that off your chest?

Everything you said there is wrong.

Shad ==> Clown

Does he even like football?