Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Urbs daughter

Don’t remember last time I posted, been a season ticket holder since day 1. Jags forever! But I just saw something sent a shiver down my spine. It’s understandable that family will have your back when you’re down. But daughter Gigi Meyer Pruitt’s recent comments are creepy (even kinda scary).Sometimes it’s best to let the dust settle and let cooler heads prevail. She has declared war on the WORLD. Let there be Peace and Goodwill towards All. Happy Holidays!
As they say,  “Apple did not fall far from the tree”. 
https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/8941606002

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That's hilarious. She thinks her old man is some kind of a martyr. She's as clueless as he is.

bat [BLEEP] crazy just like her old man

He has some type of mental issue.

Stupidity breeds stupidity. Literally.

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2021, 08:24 PM by Jags. Edited 2 times in total.)

I feel she is trying to protect her own brand.  But, I also wonder what Urban would think or do, if someone done what Urbs did to her at a bar.

I hope that is ok to say. My initial post meant the same thing.  I hope this is not too out of line. If that is out of line, please delete.

(12-17-2021, 06:51 PM)bobbycat Wrote: Don’t remember last time I posted, been a season ticket holder since day 1. Jags forever! But I just saw something sent a shiver down my spine. It’s understandable that family will have your back when you’re down. But daughter Gigi Meyer Pruitt’s recent comments are creepy (even kinda scary).Sometimes it’s best to let the dust settle and let cooler heads prevail. She has declared war on the WORLD. Let there be Peace and Goodwill towards All. Happy Holidays!
As they say,  “Apple did not fall far from the tree”. 
https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/8941606002

Creepy? More like whiney and petulant. And out of touch with reality.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

On to Houston

(12-17-2021, 07:27 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Stupidity breeds stupidity. Literally.

This
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Guess we now know who that cookiemonsta person was on here yesterday! Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(12-17-2021, 10:25 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Guess we now know who that cookiemonsta person was on here yesterday! Laughing

Probably, but I enjoyed cookiemonsta's post. The board was probably getting two times the hits before they (her/he) were banned. I didn't see a band worthy post to be honest. Entertainment is a hell of a drug.

Does anyone actually think the Meyer brand is just going to slink off into the abyss without any response?

(12-17-2021, 06:58 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: That's hilarious. She thinks her old man is some kind of a martyr. She's as clueless as he is.

you believe everything the media says...you may be the one who's clueless...

And there's this..

Quote:A few years ago in Gainesville, his middle child, Gigi, planned a celebration to formally accept a college volleyball scholarship to Florida Gulf Coast University. It was football season, so she checked her dad's calendar, scheduling her big day around his job. As the hour approached, she waited at her high school, wanting much, expecting little. Some now-forgotten problem consumed Meyer, and he told his secretary he didn't have time. He wasn't going. His beautiful, athletic, earnest daughter would have to sign her letter of intent without him. Meyer's secretary, a mother of four, insisted: "You're going."

Eighty or so people filed into the school cafeteria. Urban and his wife, Shelley, joined their daughter at the front table, watching as Gigi stood and spoke. She'd been nervous all day, and with a room of eyes on her, she thanked her mother for being there season after season, year after year.

Then she turned to her father.

He'd missed almost everything. "You weren't there", she told him.

(12-17-2021, 10:34 PM)Olive Wrote:
(12-17-2021, 10:25 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Guess we now know who that cookiemonsta person was on here yesterday! Laughing

Probably, but I enjoyed cookiemonsta's post. The board was probably getting two times the hits before they (her/he) were banned. I didn't see a band worthy post to be honest. Entertainment is a hell of a drug.

They were definitely entertaining!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

She’s Qanon.

(12-18-2021, 12:41 AM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(12-17-2021, 06:58 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: That's hilarious. She thinks her old man is some kind of a martyr. She's as clueless as he is.

you believe everything the media says...you may be the one who's clueless...

Well.. did the "media" take over her social media accounts where her insanity is there for all to see?

Urban did this to himself and deserves to feel like the piece of human excrement that he is and always has been.

(12-18-2021, 01:42 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: She’s Qanon.

Laughing
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2021, 12:59 PM by Newton. Edited 1 time in total.)

I don't think there is anything odd about a daughter being mad over her father being fired. I would say it's not a big deal. I'm just glad he is gone. Moving on.

(12-18-2021, 12:59 PM)Newton Wrote: I don't think there is anything odd about a daughter being mad over her father being fired. I would say it's not a big deal. I'm just glad he is gone. Moving on.

It's not but in this particular case the wording of her response is One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest level of crazy.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.