Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Color Rush

Quote:Well personally i plan on getting a gold AR-15 Jersey... lol. The uniform looks a bit tackey, but the Jersey looks pretty fresh paired with some jeans, not gonna lie.

Agree.  In fact, I think the Jersey alone is much classier than our teal & black.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:If I recall correctly, in 2003, the Jaguars wore black on black in a prime time win over the Bucs. Those uniforms reminded me of the Oklahoma Outlaws uniforms in the USFL. Classics!

Once the Jaguars had a blackout on a Monday night. I think it was against the Steelers.

Quote:Agree.  In fact, I think the Jersey alone is much classier than our teal & black.

I never got a chance to see our teal and black alternates. Someone said during a Chargers game we were wearing them. Unfortunately CBS showed Miami here instead of that one.

THEY BACCCKKKK

[Image: hi-res-c8748355c1be7044f6bc2cde1cc629dd_...h=420&q=75]

The gold shoes don't match.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2016, 06:41 PM by D0hv.)

I wish we used teal. They should do a different uniform every year. The gold would look better if it was much darker and had black pants.

-Pre-Med student

-Future Physician, hoping to specialize in Emergency Medicine or Hematology

-Jags fan since May 24, 1996

Figures the Seahawks would get the best unis.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Figures the Seahawks would get the best unis.

Ewww, I hate that green. It is the only color I don't like.

Quote:Ewww, I hate that green. It is the only color I don't like.

But you're a Packers fan.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:THEY BACCCKKKK

[Image: hi-res-c8748355c1be7044f6bc2cde1cc629dd_...h=420&q=75]

I'm not a fan of the ' Color Rush'  uniforms being worn in games.  But in terms of these type of uniforms,  the Jaguars ' Color Rush' uniforms rank at or near the top of my preference list. 

Quote:And the famous G logo is missing. Ugh.

OTOH I wish the Jaguars would wear their throwback uniforms. They were my all-time favorite.
Wish you would do a throwback to the time where you weren't on this forum.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:But you're a Packers fan.

The Packers don't wear that ugly green hue. What is your point?

Quote:Wish you would do a throwback to the time where you weren't on this forum.

Those are the jerseys I am talking about. The ones we had when I started posting here.

Our Jersey/Helmets are hideous in their normal form. Add in the diaper diarrhea "Gold" and they are by far the ugliest uniform in the Super Bowl Era. I really, really miss the teal on white unis from the late 90s. What we have now looks cheap, half done garbage. 

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2016, 12:07 AM by Hard_Eight.)

Quote:Who is Corky?
If you have to ask, you'll never know.

Hope it's more gold than last year. Wish they'd just wear the damn teal ones. 

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2016, 12:10 AM by JagsGooner.)

Quote:If you have to ask, you'll never know.

Hope it's more gold than last year. Wish they'd just wear the damn teal ones.
Crap what's that movie where they say "if you have to ask, you're not ready to know yet"? I forgot. Lol.

I just wish they matched more with the helmet Gold than mustard.

The picture looks a bit better than I remember...but man on the field last year it was just nasty. I dont care for the Mustard yellow look.

Someone else already mentioend the saints, but I really like their gold for the color rush, also being white helps. Wish we could have done Teal(or even black)

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2016, 12:14 AM by JagsGooner.)

Quote:The picture looks a bit better than I remember...but man on the field last year it was just nasty. I dont care for the Mustard yellow look.

Someone else already mentioend the saints, but I really like their gold for the color rush, also being white helps. Wish we could have done Teal(or even black)
Isnt one of the colors of the Tacks silver? They could wear silver unis and could wear teal.

Quote:Isnt one of the colors of the Tacks silver? They could wear silver unis and could wear teal.
Really, if NFL(or whoever, nike? idk) wanted they could find a way to let the Jags wear Teal. But I know for some stupid reason we have been force fed the gold Undecided

Madden 17 is adding these in the game too haha