Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Color Rush

Quote:If you have to ask, you'll never know.

Hope it's more gold than last year. Wish they'd just wear the damn teal ones. 

The only way to know is ask, obviously. So until I get serious answers to serious questions  I will continue to ask questions about how other people get these ideas. I will not stop asking for answers until I get them no matter how many wish a "ban Member" petition was allowed. When people give me the answers I need and want for my sanity and self-respect, they will be added to my ignore list.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2016, 12:37 AM by Sosa.)

Can't wear teal because of the tacks. They're going to wear those smurf blue jerseys, remember?

Quote:Isnt one of the colors of the Tacks silver? They could wear silver unis and could wear teal.

Tennessee's colors are light blue and dark blue. They will wear light blue against us. Are you referring to the shoes?

My biggest gripe about ours is the shoes. They will ave gold plates that match the 49ers or Saints. The shoes should be all black. What was Nike thinking when they put that shiny gold on Jaguars shoes?

Quote:Can't wear teal because of the tacks. They're going to wear those smurf blue jerseys, remember?

Not teal jerseys.

Quote:Madden 17 is adding these in the game too haha

That's taking simulation to a new level.   :teehee:

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2016, 12:51 AM by astrorenegade.)

Quote:Our Jersey/Helmets are hideous in their normal form. Add in the diaper diarrhea "Gold" and they are by far the ugliest uniform in the Super Bowl Era. I really, really miss the teal on white unis from the late 90s. What we have now looks cheap, half done garbage.
I personally like our current black jersey black pants and white Jersey white pants. I will always love our 1995 to early 2000s of teal jersey with white pants, and white on white.

I hated the gene smith era teal jersey with the pin strip from shoulder to armpit. And never liked teal jerseys with black pants.

Also black helmet first. No glitter, no unfinished painting.

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2016, 12:50 AM by astrorenegade.)

Oops... meant to hit edit... but quoted my magnificent self lol

I'd love to see a black and teal with just accents of gold. There's just too much gold on the color rush uniforms and too much gold on our current helmets. I have to agree with JagsFanSince95. I haven't liked our current uniforms since we got them. I like the older ones much better, especially the helmets. I'm a bit O.C.D. and having the helmets half black and half gold for no good reason, drives me nuts!

Quote:Not teal jerseys.
Teal and Smurf blue would be too confusing, the colors have to be vastly different.

Quote:Teal and Smurf blue would be too confusing, the colors have to be vastly different.

For that reason you would think our Color Rush game was against a team that does not wear blue. Why not, of example, assign the Ravens to wear their black alternates for our game? With that, we could have worn our teal jerseys and not need new shoes for just one game,

Quote:Teal and Smurf blue would be too confusing, the colors have to be vastly different.
That would be devastating to my darn color blind eyes.  That was the whole problem with the Bills Color Rush.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:For that reason you would think our Color Rush game was against a team that does not wear blue. Why not, of example, assign the Ravens to wear their black alternates for our game? With that, we could have worn our teal jerseys and not need new shoes for just one game,
TNF is divisional games only

Quote:TNF is divisional games only

OK so how about the Texans in their red jerseys and Jaguars in their teal?

Quote:OK so how about the Texans in their red jerseys and Jaguars in their teal?
That would be the best option, but the NFL wanted to give us the Titans again for some reason. I think next year we'll be playing the Texans on TNF.

The problem I have with black and our helmets is its hot, it looks good but adds a few extra degrees we don't need.

Quote:The problem I have with black and our helmets is its hot, it looks good but adds a few extra degrees we don't need.

That would not be a problem in December, when temperatures are usually around 70. We wear black jerseys during that month anyway.

Quote:That would be the best option, but the NFL wanted to give us the Titans again for some reason. I think next year we'll be playing the Texans on TNF.

I hope so because playing against one of the worst teams exclusively on NFL Network every year is ridiculous. It is like the NFL does not want fans to see the 2016 edition of  Dave Caldwell and the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Quote:I hope so because playing against one of the worst teams exclusively on NFL Network every year is ridiculous. It is like the NFL does not want fans to see the 2016 edition of  Dave Caldwell and the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Yeah, we should kill them.

Quote:That would not be a problem in December, when temperatures are usually around 70. We wear black jerseys during that month anyway.
Id prefer all gold helmets or teal, it adds quite a bit of heat. Like this which was originally leaked to be our Color Rush helmets.[Image: JTXDuC8.jpg]

I hate the new feature that cuts into each ear.Is that a new helmet style?

Best uniforms ever and it is not even close: 1996-2007.