Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars new coach already has made 1 big adjustment.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's the right thing to do.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

It was all apart of Urbana’s plan. He literally took the money and ran.

Just read ESPN article that included Turdan Meyers apology. “I’m heartbroken.” My reaction? Liar, hypocrite, still arrogant.

I’m the third quarter of week one this was what pushed me from doubting Meyer seriously to knowing he was a fool.

He never knew what he had in James Robinson and he never fully corrected.

[BLEEP] moron.

What is the Jags record with James Robinson starting?

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2021, 09:47 PM by TrivialPursuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-18-2021, 09:43 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: What is the Jags record with James Robinson starting?

Your takes are always terrible. You should just stick to politics.

Based on your "tough guy" takes for things... nevermind. It's just terrible, man.

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2021, 09:52 PM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 3 times in total.)

(12-18-2021, 09:45 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(12-18-2021, 09:43 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: What is the Jags record with James Robinson starting?

I will help you. 2-26. Stop placing such a premium on the most replaceable position in football.

My tough guy takes? I operate on facts. I ask you a simple question and you respond with an insult, and I am the "tough guy"?

(12-18-2021, 09:47 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-18-2021, 09:45 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: .....

I will help you. 2-26. Stop placing such a premium on the most replaceable position in football.

My tough guy takes? I operate on facts. I ask you a simple question and you respond with an insult, and I am the "tough guy"?

You’re not a tough guy by any measure
Just an idiot 

Valuing James Robinson’s worth to a more functional Jags offense while still understanding positional value isn’t rocket science

What's the Jags record with Trevor Lawrence starting? Want to bench him?
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Whats our record with urban starting as head coach?

(12-18-2021, 09:01 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: Just read ESPN article that included Turdan Meyers apology.  “I’m heartbroken.”  My reaction?  Liar, hypocrite, still arrogant.

They interviewed him right after he found out that Khan isn't going to buy out his contract.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2021, 06:18 AM by Caldrac. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-18-2021, 09:47 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-18-2021, 09:45 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: .....

Here's a question for you, who would you rather have?

A. Carlos Hyde
B. James Robinson
C. Jonathan Taylor

Answer that first before I come back with a follow up question.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4710ef5n43ab8xvr6482...y.gif&ct=g]
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-19-2021, 06:18 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(12-18-2021, 09:47 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I will help you. 2-26. Stop placing such a premium on the most replaceable position in football.

Here's a question for you, who would you rather have?

A. Carlos Hyde
B. James Robinson
C. Jonathan Taylor

Since you asked a direct question, I will answer without throwing other thoughts of "why" in.

Taylor.

(12-19-2021, 09:14 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 06:18 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Here's a question for you, who would you rather have?

A. Carlos Hyde
B. James Robinson
C. Jonathan Taylor

Since you asked a direct question, I will answer without throwing other thoughts of "why" in.

Taylor.

Why Taylor? Since the position is so replaceable in your eyes.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Well, what is the Jags record with ANYONE on the team starting?  Even guys like Cam Robinson holding over from the playoff team a few years back still have a crappy record.

I could easily see Robinson making the cut Taylor made last night to win the game, but without the top gear. Robinson would have been brought down around the 10-yard line.

Nathan Cottrell activated to the roster. watch out!

(12-19-2021, 11:12 AM)Newton Wrote: Nathan Cottrell activated to the roster. watch out!

He showed flashes during the pre-season but also fumbled. 

I'd expect him to only play special teams.

(12-19-2021, 11:46 AM)CanDoBetter Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 11:12 AM)Newton Wrote: Nathan Cottrell activated to the roster. watch out!

He showed flashes during the pre-season but also fumbled. 

I'd expect him to only play special teams.

Hyde is out with the concussion. They need the numbers. 
Ogbunwale is your primary back-up today. Cottrell is your emergency guy.