Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 15 - tinhorns @ Jags***

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2021, 08:18 PM by nejagsfan. Edited 2 times in total.)

(12-19-2021, 07:59 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 06:40 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: seriously dude...give up... You're a clown... A joke when it comes to a moderator... still trying to figure out how you became one in the first place... You're a cancer on this board... each week I realize more and more people have problems with you.... which is not surprising... if somebody higher up had a brain they wouldn't ban you from ever moderating again...

Don't worry about it...The guy is a clown... did the same thing to me multiple times... throws insults and then sends you a warning...lmao a joke of a moderator.... probably some fat kid that was bullied in high school... now has some kind of power and it's gone right to his head lol

And you're a liar. I have given you one exactly one warning for filter avoidance which I revoked because another Mod warned you at the exact same time for the exact same offense. You're just upset because you were so wrong about Meyer, and that's ok, everyone makes a fool of themselves occasionally.

It has nothing to do with urban and everything to do with you being a douche nozzle.... and I explain to you multiple times... I didn't filter avoid...the filter  didn't work mental midget.... do you think a moderator would be able to get away with insulting people the way that you do on any other message board or forum... The answer is no.... The only reason why I insult you is because of your actions towards other people on this board... You're a clown dude...a joke of the moderator... and now that I realize that this message board is run by a group of friends who probably got beat up in high school makes total sense now... maybe we should all just stop posting and let this message board crash and burn like it should

(12-19-2021, 07:59 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 06:40 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: seriously dude...give up... You're a clown... A joke when it comes to a moderator... still trying to figure out how you became one in the first place... You're a cancer on this board... each week I realize more and more people have problems with you.... which is not surprising... if somebody higher up had a brain they wouldn't ban you from ever moderating again...

Don't worry about it...The guy is a clown... did the same thing to me multiple times... throws insults and then sends you a warning...lmao a joke of a moderator.... probably some fat kid that was bullied in high school... now has some kind of power and it's gone right to his head lol

And you're a liar. I have given you one exactly one warning for filter avoidance which I revoked because another Mod warned you at the exact same time for the exact same offense. You're just upset because you were so wrong about Meyer, and that's ok, everyone makes a fool of themselves occasionally.

and you should know you make a fool of yourself everyday on this message board

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-19-2021, 08:14 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 07:59 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: And you're a liar. I have given you one exactly one warning for filter avoidance which I revoked because another Mod warned you at the exact same time for the exact same offense. You're just upset because you were so wrong about Meyer, and that's ok, everyone makes a fool of themselves occasionally.

It has nothing to do with urban and everything to do with you being a douche nozzle.... and I explain to you multiple times... I didn't filter avoid...the filter  didn't work mental midget.... do you want to sleep think that a moderator would be able to get away with insulting people the way that you do on any other message board or forum... The answer is no.... The only reason why I insult you is because of your actions towards other people on this board... Your clown dude...a joke of the moderator... and now that I realize that this message board is run by a group of friends who probably got beat up in high school makes total sense now... maybe we should all just stop posting and let this message board crash and burn like it... shoul

It really seems that your problem is you can't keep track of which moderator you're currently insulting and arguing with. But you clearly have issues with several of us. If you don't like it here you can head on out, I don't recall anyone forcing you to be here.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Things can only go up from here right?
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

The fliter "didn't work". Huh
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2021, 08:26 PM by nejagsfan.)

(12-19-2021, 08:19 PM)RicoTx Wrote: The fliter "didn't work". Huh

it didn't... I didn't do anything but type into my phone.... he had a problem with something It was because the filter didn't pick it up not my problem

(12-19-2021, 08:18 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 08:14 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: It has nothing to do with urban and everything to do with you being a douche nozzle.... and I explain to you multiple times... I didn't filter avoid...the filter  didn't work mental midget.... do you want to sleep think that a moderator would be able to get away with insulting people the way that you do on any other message board or forum... The answer is no.... The only reason why I insult you is because of your actions towards other people on this board... Your clown dude...a joke of the moderator... and now that I realize that this message board is run by a group of friends who probably got beat up in high school makes total sense now... maybe we should all just stop posting and let this message board crash and burn like it... shoul

It really seems that your problem is you can't keep track of which moderator you're currently insulting and arguing with. But you clearly have issues with several of us. If you don't like it here you can head on out, I don't recall anyone forcing you to be here.

actually I don't... The only moderator or so-called moderator I have a problem with currently is you... and apparently I'm not the only one... The only moderator I see on here acting like a 5-year-old bully is you little man...

(12-19-2021, 08:24 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 08:19 PM)RicoTx Wrote: The fliter "didn't work". Huh

it didn't... I didn't do anything but type into my phone.... he had a problem with something It was because the filter didn't pick it up not my problem

(12-19-2021, 08:18 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It really seems that your problem is you can't keep track of which moderator you're currently insulting and arguing with. But you clearly have issues with several of us. If you don't like it here you can head on out, I don't recall anyone forcing you to be here.

actually I don't... The only moderator or so-called moderator I have a problem with currently is you... and apparently I'm not the only one... The only moderator I see on here acting like a 5-year-old bully is you little man...

You are responsible for what you post, if you post something that breaks a rule you get warned for it. You seem to really, really have an issue with some pretty basic rules. Those rules are enforced equitably by all the mods, maybe you should just try abiding by them instead of acting like you should be exempt from them.

(12-19-2021, 08:18 PM)jagsfan06 Wrote: Things can only go up from here right?

Really it already looked better today over the last few weeks. The team is still not good, but they didn't look completely incompetent today. Of course the tinhorns are pretty bad too, so maybe that's all it was.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-19-2021, 08:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 08:24 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: it didn't... I didn't do anything but type into my phone.... he had a problem with something It was because the filter didn't pick it up not my problem

You are responsible for what you post, if you post something that breaks a rule you get warned for it. You seem to really, really have an issue with some pretty basic rules. Those rules are enforced equitably by all the mods, maybe you should just try abiding by them instead of acting like you should be exempt from them.

(12-19-2021, 08:18 PM)jagsfan06 Wrote: Things can only go up from here right?

Really it already looked better today over the last few weeks. The team is still not good, but they didn't look completely incompetent today. Of course the tinhorns are pretty bad too, so maybe that's all it was.

lol...you keep missing the point... not surprised... You break the rules all the time but the problem is there's nobody to police you guys... which makes this message board a circus and you're one of the clowns...

(12-19-2021, 10:50 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 08:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You are responsible for what you post, if you post something that breaks a rule you get warned for it. You seem to really, really have an issue with some pretty basic rules. Those rules are enforced equitably by all the mods, maybe you should just try abiding by them instead of acting like you should be exempt from them.

lol...you keep missing the point... not surprised... You break the rules all the time but the problem is there's nobody to police you guys... which makes this message board a circus and you're one of the clowns...

Weak.

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2021, 11:23 PM by Rockman1966. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-19-2021, 07:38 PM)ISeldomRite Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 07:34 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: Was on Jaguars.com MB since 1999, the this MB for last 13 years.  Received my first warning in 23 years,  asked mod why.  No response.
I would be interested in how mods are selected.
Found the responses by flsprtsgod as inappropriate. Who polices the mods?

Dude, it's a fan message board run by a group of friends. You think you're dealing with some kind of mega corporation and you can Karen your way to satisfaction? Just let it go. If you really can't stand a fan run board there are other options.

Dude (sarcastically)!  Not surprised you didn’t read my or comprehend my earlier Kumbaya post.

Yes, I’ve been called a Karen.  An early Xmas present.

My obvious option is to block/ignore you.   Either one suits me.

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2021, 11:58 PM by Rockman1966. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: Further detail. )

(12-19-2021, 07:47 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 07:34 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: Was on Jaguars.com MB since 1999, the this MB for last 13 years.  Received my first warning in 23 years,  asked mod why.  No response.
I would be interested in how mods are selected.
Found the responses by flsprtsgod as inappropriate. Who polices the mods?

It was explained to you. Asking for an additional explanation won't change anything. People whine about mods all the time, it's similar to whining about officiating I guess.

That’s a lie.    
There was no explanation provided for the deletion, nor did you response to my email asking for an explanation.
It’s becoming clearer that respect and accountability is being questioned by many based on the recent posts.  All I asked was the professional courtesy of an explanation.  Not an unreasonable request from a long-standing member of this MB.

I’m adding this edit because I did received a PM from mod after I posted the above.

Just like that terrible call/penalty against Marsh weeks ago (in the Steelers/Bears game), this is just another example of the Officials thinking they're above the game, even though they're the ones ruining it.

Smoot really got a penalty on this for getting 2 hands into his throat (well after the play was blown dead) for something he didn't even see.
https://twitter.com/LaurieFitzptrck/stat...7387879434

(12-19-2021, 10:55 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 10:50 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: lol...you keep missing the point... not surprised... You break the rules all the time but the problem is there's nobody to police you guys... which makes this message board a circus and you're one of the clowns...

Weak.
Yes....you are....

(12-19-2021, 11:22 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 07:38 PM)ISeldomRite Wrote: Dude, it's a fan message board run by a group of friends. You think you're dealing with some kind of mega corporation and you can Karen your way to satisfaction? Just let it go. If you really can't stand a fan run board there are other options.

Dude (sarcastically)!  Not surprised you didn’t read my or comprehend my earlier Kumbaya post.

Yes, I’ve been called a Karen.  An early Xmas present.

My obvious option is to block/ignore you.   Either one suits me.

By all means, if you can't handle someone letting you know about reality then go right ahead, no need to announce it, either, no one cares.

Chill out everyone. See what a losing record does to somewhat sane people?
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(12-20-2021, 10:44 AM)Jag149 Wrote: Chill out everyone.  See what a losing record does to somewhat sane people?

It’s afforded me the opportunity to expand my whitewater tourism specials from just canoers to kayakers.