Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dylan Moses

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2022, 08:59 AM by Newton.)

(01-10-2022, 08:46 AM)Craigukjag Wrote: I could be wrong about this as I just saw a conversation on Twitter regarding jihard wards Instagram story.

Apparently he an myles Jack speak about Dylan Moses quitting on the team and not turning up for games.

I don’t have Instagram so I can’t check this but was very surprised reading about it
So Dylan Moses could have been there more than we thought ?

Not sure I understood the above post correctly. I had not heard anything until now about Dylan Moses not attempting to come back and play. I would hold onto him either way, and see if the next regime can get him on the right track.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Found the video, starts calling him out about 1.15,

https://twitter.com/samdaddona/status/14...91818?s=21

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2022, 07:52 PM by Eric1. Edited 2 times in total.)

(01-10-2022, 09:00 AM)Craigukjag Wrote: Found the video, starts calling him out about 1.15,

https://twitter.com/samdaddona/status/14...91818?s=21

Very interesting, Ward definitely put him on blast. Some pretty interesting remarks from other players in that locker room as well about Moses.

"Where the frick is Dylan at?" laughter in the back ground

"I don't even know his last name, that's how bad it is."

"Frick that dude" in the back ground when talking about Moses, just wasn't said that nicely lol.

"Yo where's Dylan at? He doesn't even show up to games."

"That dude gave up on us y'all."

"I ain't no rat, but if I was, I'd tell Trent to get that dude out of here" Again about Moses

Myles Jack coming in with the "[BLEEP] that %^$^^$" when Dylan Mosses was mentioned..

Wonder if they just messin with him or if theres something more to it.

Sounds like they legit pissed. Maybe dylan won't be part of the team next year aftwrall

(01-10-2022, 08:26 PM)icey14 Wrote: Sounds like they legit pissed. Maybe dylan won't be part of the team next year aftwrall

The funny thing is that Ward and Jack are just as likely to not be part of the team next year.

He couldn't play becuase he was rehabbing. I get why they players would feel that way if that's the case but would you want to watch the jags play like they did this year unless you are a die hard fan like us? Especially a bama player who is accustomed to watching winning

(01-10-2022, 10:42 PM)Jag88 Wrote: He couldn't play becuase he was rehabbing. I get why they players would feel that way if that's the case but would you want to watch the jags play like they did this year unless you are a die hard fan like us? Especially a bama player who is accustomed to watching winning

He went on the record and said he thought about quitting while he was at Bama. He said it was due to the pain in his knee when he was gutting through it and playing, but still the thoughts of walking away were in his head then.

It's more so being there for your boys. He may not have been playing this year, but still showing support and being there with your teammates goes a long way in locker rooms. Especially in a season that was as tough as this one.

^^ I hear ya. We will see if he plays in 2022 and if he can be good

(01-11-2022, 01:41 AM)Jag88 Wrote: ^^ I hear ya. We will see if he plays in 2022 and if he can be good

And on the flip side, it could just be a big inside joke between those dudes. I wish the video didn't cut off when it did and I wish I could see the whole instagram live stream Ward did (they are fun/give an inside into the locker room regardless). Maybe it got worse, or maybe it cut off because it would have showed they were just busting his balls and it was a big joke, but somebody is trying to make it into more than it really is by the video edit.

If there's any truth to this I wonder why there's been no mention of it before? Right, it's because there are no sources. Nobody on the internet knows anything from the locker room.

(01-10-2022, 10:42 PM)Jag88 Wrote: He couldn't play becuase he was rehabbing. I get why they players would feel that way if that's the case but would you want to watch the jags play like they did this year unless you are a die hard fan like us? Especially a bama player who is accustomed to watching winning

This depends greatly on the team structure and rules, but I would think that every team member on payroll should be present for the games, barring emergency/illness situations.

He may not be able to play, but darn sure he should be on the sidelines listening to coaching, getting training from coaches and players about what's happening on field, etc. Not gonna get off the PS sitting at home watching Lofton or Wilcots break down our film. If nothing else, be there to cheer on your teammates.

(01-11-2022, 02:03 AM)Eric1 Wrote:
(01-11-2022, 01:41 AM)Jag88 Wrote: ^^ I hear ya. We will see if he plays in 2022 and if he can be good

And on the flip side, it could just be a big inside joke between those dudes. I wish the video didn't cut off when it did and I wish I could see the whole instagram live stream Ward did (they are fun/give an inside into the locker room regardless). Maybe it got worse, or maybe it cut off because it would have showed they were just busting his balls and it was a big joke, but somebody is trying to make it into more than it really is by the video edit.

I was wondering the same because how often do you hear players calling out other players so publicly? Especially in the locker room right after a game.

Yeah, it's not a good look for Moses and I had high hopes for him

We need to sick Dilla on this since he is also a Crimson Tide fan.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

(01-11-2022, 01:38 PM)jagsfan06 Wrote: We need to sick Dilla on this since he is also a Crimson Tide fan.

He also said he ran into Moses at Publix like two weeks ago and said he was doing really good so who knows.