Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ramsey and Julius Thomas have sprained ankles..

According to some sources.. I mean what the heck the jags can't catch a break..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Did the Jaguars say this?

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2016, 11:28 PM by HERO OF THE DAY.)

Quote:Did the Jaguars say this?
Here's the link.. http://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1099692...-in-week-1

And they both played the rest of the game. Tons of teams had much worse injuries so I don't completely agree with the "can't catch a break" sentiment.

They returned to action. Played the whole game. They'll live.

Quote:And they both played the rest of the game. Tons of teams had much worse injuries so I don't completely agree with the "can't catch a break" sentiment.

That phrase is often true but grossly overused.

The sky is falling!!!!

Ramsey's happpened in the second quarter and played the rest of the game.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Ugh, that's not all of it.

Cornerback Prince Amukamara's status is seemingly also now up in the air after he emerged from Week 1 with a hamstring issue.

Quote:Ugh, that's not all of it.

Cornerback <a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.thescore.com/nfl/players/14032'>Prince Amukamara</a>'s status is seemingly also now up in the air after he emerged from Week 1 with a hamstring issue.

How wonderful.

Lol, no offseason season ending injuries this year. Omgz we always get the injuriez

Let thomas ramsey amukamara and obviously ivory sit in practice tuesday.. wednesday see how they feel then well go on from there..

They'll be ready to go Sunday, take it easy this week and rest up. They went back in the game Sunday, so it wasn't too bad. Prince's hamstring is an issue though, hopefully he'll be alright.

Yeah i know tell me about it the injury bug is not a good thing hopefully that stays away injuries are the  :devil:  lol..

I heard Myles Jack suffered a hangnail on the sidelines....

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Quote:I heard Myles Jack suffered a hangnail on the sidelines....
i heard someone forgot to pull the string till after the game blood went every where jt n ramsey slipped twisting both ankles

Quote:i heard someone forgot to pull the string till after the game blood went every where jt n ramsey slipped twisting both ankles

That's just too gross to even think about at 6 in the morning....

Quote:That's just too gross to even think about at 6 in the morning....
lol im just gettin off work that night shift will put u in some dark places haha

We need guys who can tough it out and play through injuries.

I think Brett Favre would continue to play even though he had gunshot wounds or something

Quote:lol im just gettin off work that night shift will put u in some dark places haha

The post, though, was approved by the good folks at Tampax...... "We're not number one, but we're up there!"

Quote:We need guys who can tough it out and play through injuries.

I think Brett Favre would continue to play even though he had gunshot wounds or something
really i think every player on this team except albino lee will play hurt unless it serious like ivorys intertwined testis which could of killed him