Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Josh Allen, Others, Out This week

https://twitter.com/Demetrius82/status/1...63462?s=20

Today, the Jaguars announced that three starters, outside linebacker/defensive end Josh Allen, wide receiver Laviska Shenault and guard Ben Bartch have been placed on the team’s reserve/COVID-19 list.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Next man up.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

(12-24-2021, 12:03 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/Demetrius82/status/1...63462?s=20

Today, the Jaguars announced that three starters, outside linebacker/defensive end Josh Allen, wide receiver Laviska Shenault and guard Ben Bartch have been placed on the team’s reserve/COVID-19 list.

Humorously this week the media was lauding that he hadn't missed a game for covid, yet, during the player media session.

We should be just as immune from infection as Cincinnati, if not more. 

Joe Burrow shares reason why Bengals avoiding COVID-19 outbreaks | Fox News

(12-24-2021, 12:03 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/Demetrius82/status/1...63462?s=20

Good, they need to secure an L to ensure Bevell/Baalke are gone and Hutchin/Thibs is on the roster next year. No use risking injury to those three core players in a playing for pride game.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

Jesus. Best pass rusher out. Back up guard out. 2nd best receiver out.

[BLEEP] yikes, boys, yikes!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Do we throw in the towel

Excellent news.  All but guarantees we get the 1st pick again.  The draft is the only thing we have to look forward to year after year.

(12-24-2021, 07:11 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: Excellent news.  All but guarantees we get the 1st pick again.  The draft is the only thing we have to look forward to year after year.

The off-season is our playoffs and the draft is our Superbowl!
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(12-24-2021, 06:11 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Jesus. Best pass rusher out. Back up guard out. 2nd best receiver out.

Jets currently have 16 people on the covid list, 6 of which are starters, as well as their HC Saleh who is on the list.

Also, Bartch has been our starting RG since week 5.

(12-24-2021, 07:40 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(12-24-2021, 06:11 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Jesus. Best pass rusher out. Back up guard out. 2nd best receiver out.

Jets currently have 16 people on the covid list, 6 of which are starters, as well as their HC Saleh who is on the list.

I have been out of touch for awhile. [Image: 09c2745673ed197cdab820ccb47d5197.gif]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-24-2021, 07:40 PM)Eric1 Wrote:

Queue the Newt from Aliens meme. It won't make any difference.

Well, at least Shenault caught something.

Ba-dum-tiss

I'll see myself out.

(12-24-2021, 12:05 PM)jagsfan06 Wrote: Next man up.

Apparently the next man up to help fill Allen's snap count is not our 4th round rookie:

https://twitter.com/jordandelugo/status/1474812667135238150?s=20

The #Jaguars have placed DE/OLB Jordan Smith on the Reserve/COVID-19 list

(12-25-2021, 05:00 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/JaguarsPR/status/147...79297?s=20

Bummer, I was hoping to see Smith on the field for once.

They also designated McCray from questionable to out, so that's another pass rusher out.

Looks like it's going to be the Smoot/Chaisson/Ward show on the edges. Not much fire power there. Time for Chaisson to step it up.

(12-25-2021, 11:56 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Well, at least Shenault caught something.

Ba-dum-tiss

I'll see myself out.

Thank you....  Thank you ....  Thank you very much.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 12-27-2021, 10:47 AM by Mikey.)

(12-24-2021, 01:58 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: We should be just as immune from infection as Cincinnati, if not more. 

The kid grew up in a town that had more bars than people this time of year, don't question him when it comes to nightlife assessment.

(Go Bobcats)

(12-24-2021, 06:11 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Jesus. Best pass rusher out. Back up guard out. 2nd best receiver dropper out.

FTFY

(12-27-2021, 10:47 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(12-24-2021, 01:58 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: We should be just as immune from infection as Cincinnati, if not more. 

The kid grew up in a town that had more bars than people this time of year, don't question him when it comes to nightlife assessment.

(Go Bobcats)

(12-24-2021, 06:11 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Jesus. Best pass rusher out. Back up guard out. 2nd best receiver dropper out.

FTFY
Haha.

10 new players placed on the Covid list.

https://twitter.com/ashlynrsullivan/stat...8261858313