Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2022 Free Agency Wish List

(03-17-2022, 08:21 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(03-17-2022, 08:17 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Lol

Did I miss something?

Adams traded to the Raiders

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-17-2022, 08:22 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(03-17-2022, 08:21 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Did I miss something?

Adams traded to the Raiders

Okay...mea culpa.

I didn't read the post to which you responded carefully/completely.

The Adams trade came as something of a surprise, especially considering how quickly it happened.

The Packers clearly had a budget that they weren't going to break for Adams.

Can't say I blame them, though I have to think Rodgers can't be too happy.

Question is with four picks in the first two rounds, how many WRs will the Packers draft during that span?  Typically they don't take WRs in the first round, but under the circumstances, I could see them going WR in the first round this year, abd maybe again in the 2nd or 3rd.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

ZaDarius smith? What y’all think of him fitting in?

(03-17-2022, 04:07 PM)Upper Wrote:
(03-17-2022, 03:56 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Hmmm........ I wonder where that leaves Odell Beckham?

I heard he wasn't going to sign anywhere until he was ready to ramp up his on field rehab.

translated: "I wanna see who's winning and sign with them"

Not faulting him in the least for this mindset, though. Dude's got a lotta years on those legs and don't want to waste time playing for a pretender.

(03-17-2022, 10:19 PM)spmakros Wrote: ZaDarius smith? What y’all think of him fitting in?

NO.

Overpriced, never really did much in GB, and that was nearly perpetually playing with a lead.

You're paying a premium for the nameplate on the back of the jersey, and that ain't worth it in the least. Z.Smith is the move you make when the window is wide open and you need that one last piece to get you over the top, as the Rams did with Miller last season.

Let's build for the future.

(03-18-2022, 09:34 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(03-17-2022, 10:19 PM)spmakros Wrote: ZaDarius smith? What y’all think of him fitting in?

NO.

Overpriced, never really did much in GB, and that was nearly perpetually playing with a lead.

You're paying a premium for the nameplate on the back of the jersey, and that ain't worth it in the least. Z.Smith is the move you make when the window is wide open and you need that one last piece to get you over the top, as the Rams did with Miller last season.

Wait what, Zadarius was awesome for several years before his injury. His contract with the Ravens wasn't that much either. I don't think there's any way he would come here, but I think some team is going to get a pretty good deal for him.

(This post was last modified: 03-18-2022, 02:37 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-18-2022, 11:24 AM)Upper Wrote:
(03-18-2022, 09:34 AM)Mikey Wrote: NO.

Wait what, Zadarius was awesome for several years before his injury. His contract with the Ravens wasn't that much either. I don't think there's any way he would come here, but I think some team is going to get a pretty good deal for him.
Lol, you said we wouldn't be able to get any of the top FAs. We got the best guard, one of the best WRs, the best run stopper, and one of the best LBs, and a good corner in FA.  It's comical you still think nobody wants to come here after our FA lmao

(03-18-2022, 05:45 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...qDHrwBwMiw

I'd rather have D.K. Metcalf, but I'd certainly like Woods if Metcalf is not an option. Let's go for it.

(03-18-2022, 11:51 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(03-18-2022, 11:24 AM)Upper Wrote: Wait what, Zadarius was awesome for several years before his injury. His contract with the Ravens wasn't that much either. I don't think there's any way he would come here, but I think some team is going to get a pretty good deal for him.
Lol, you said we wouldn't be able to get any of the top FAs. We got the best guard, one of the best WRs, the best run stopper, and one of the best LBs, and a good corner in FA.  It's comical you still think nobody wants to come here after our FA lmao

We paid a lot of non premium position players 25% more than they were worth per year, and we got one good corner to come home. I guess you're right, if something in the Ravens 8M per year range is the best he can get we might be able to get him if we ovver 13M AAV.

(03-18-2022, 03:04 PM)Upper Wrote:
(03-18-2022, 11:51 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Lol, you said we wouldn't be able to get any of the top FAs. We got the best guard, one of the best WRs, the best run stopper, and one of the best LBs, and a good corner in FA.  It's comical you still think nobody wants to come here after our FA lmao

We paid a lot of non premium position players 25% more than they were worth per year, and we got one good corner to come home. I guess you're right, if something in the Ravens 8M per year range is the best he can get we might be able to get him if we ovver 13M AAV.
Lol, Baalke proved you wrong, that's all it was

The forgot number 1 FA of 2022 Armstead still hasn't signed anywhere.

It would be nice to pick up one more need. Either way, the draft is right around the corner.

(03-18-2022, 05:32 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: The forgot number 1 FA of 2022 Armstead still hasn't signed anywhere.
He's probably waiting it out to see what happens after the draft. Can be picky and choosey at his age. Think he's already some pretty good contracts right?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(03-18-2022, 04:35 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/15...EFzXkaNpIQ

That's wasted money.

(03-18-2022, 07:36 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(03-18-2022, 04:35 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/15...EFzXkaNpIQ

That's wasted money.

I think they're feeling the heat in their division and grasping at straws to keep up.  Mahomes is still the best qb in the division.  But that Chargers defense is looking scary.  So they're trying to add weapons.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Well at least tannyhill is still the qb