Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 16 Games

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What a catch by Lazard and a beauty by Rodgers.

(12-25-2021, 06:14 PM)Eric1 Wrote: What a catch by Lazard and a beauty by Rodgers.

Glad we got Armstead back from the packers, but we could use Lazard more right now. 
Still salty we let him get poached.

(This post was last modified: 12-25-2021, 06:56 PM by Eric1. Edited 2 times in total.)

(12-25-2021, 06:37 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(12-25-2021, 06:14 PM)Eric1 Wrote: What a catch by Lazard and a beauty by Rodgers.

Glad we got Armstead back from the packers, but we could use Lazard more right now. 

Yup, they tried to be cute and thought they could stash Lazard on the PS. Bit us in the [BLEEP].

It's even worse when you go back and look at who we kept/our WRs that season when they poached Lazard. It was Chark/Dede/Moncrief/Cole/Rashad Greene/Jaydon Mickens. Yuck.

Mayfield handing out Christmas gifts left and right. 3 INTs already in this 1st half.

(12-25-2021, 06:49 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(12-25-2021, 06:37 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Glad we got Armstead back from the packers, but we could use Lazard more right now. 

Yup, they tried to be cute and thought they could stash Lazard on the PS. Bit us in the [BLEEP].

Mayfield handing out Christmas gifts left and right. 3 INTs already in this 1st half.

Kept Rashad Greene and Donte Moncrief on the 53 over Lazard that September of '18. 

Speaking of players on new teams:
Eagles fans must be hating watching these primetime games in back to back weeks featuring INTs from Rasul Douglas, LOL

(12-25-2021, 06:54 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(12-25-2021, 06:49 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Yup, they tried to be cute and thought they could stash Lazard on the PS. Bit us in the [BLEEP].

Kept Rashad Greene and Donte Moncrief on the 53 over Lazard that September of '18. 

Eagles fans must be hating watching these primetime games in back to back weeks featuring INTs from Rasul Douglas, LOL

Yea look at my edit LOL. Was sad that we kept some of those guys over Lazard.

(12-25-2021, 06:54 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(12-25-2021, 06:49 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Yup, they tried to be cute and thought they could stash Lazard on the PS. Bit us in the [BLEEP].

3 INTs in 2 weeks from Douglas including a game clincher

(12-25-2021, 08:24 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(12-25-2021, 06:54 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Kept Rashad Greene and Donte Moncrief on the 53 over Lazard that September of '18. 

3 INTs in 2 weeks from Douglas including a game clincher

Should have been Defensive Holding/DPI on that last INT. Obvious grab and hold. There's no way every ref missed that blatant call. They pocketed those flags to make sure the Packers got the win.

(This post was last modified: 12-25-2021, 08:35 PM by mal234. Edited 2 times in total.)

It was interesting that the Browns were still in that game towards, especially given how many turnovers Baker had. They made a mistake by not running the ball towards the end (especially when they had been running it effectively.) They kept passing when they had been struggling in that area all night long and it helped cost them the game. I wonder if Baker is still being impacted by his injury, he didn't look right throwing the ball and was off by quite a bit with his throws.

(12-25-2021, 08:28 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(12-25-2021, 08:24 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: 3 INTs in 2 weeks from Douglas including a game clincher

Should have been Defensive Holding/DPI on that last INT. Obvious grab and hold. There's no way every ref missed that blatant call. They pocketed those flags to make sure the Packers got the win.

Sure seemed that way

(This post was last modified: 12-25-2021, 08:41 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Why did Cleveland abandon the run in the last minute with 3 timeouts? Weird.

(12-25-2021, 08:33 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(12-25-2021, 08:28 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Should have been Defensive Holding/DPI on that last INT. Obvious grab and hold. There's no way every ref missed that blatant call. They pocketed those flags to make sure the Packers got the win.

Sure seemed that way

Huge, missed call, as it very possibly changed the outcome of the game.  Cleveland has every right to feel cheated.  I always hate to see one end that way.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Aaron is getting the Tom treatment.

Colts look like the hottest team in the NFL right now. I'm gonna say at this point, I believe it will be them and the Packers in the Superbowl and I'm picking them over Green Bay.

(12-26-2021, 01:41 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Colts look like the hottest team in the NFL right now. I'm gonna say at this point, I believe it will be them and the Packers in the Superbowl and I'm picking them over Green Bay.
Colts are playing well but they’re not beating the Chiefs in KC. 

KC is still the favorite in the AFC.

(12-26-2021, 09:08 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-26-2021, 01:41 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Colts look like the hottest team in the NFL right now. I'm gonna say at this point, I believe it will be them and the Packers in the Superbowl and I'm picking them over Green Bay.
Colts are playing well but they’re not beating the Chiefs in KC. 

Maybe, but KCs defense, or lack thereof, will be the deciding factor. I don't see them stopping the clots offense.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-26-2021, 09:14 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-26-2021, 09:08 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Colts are playing well but they’re not beating the Chiefs in KC. 

Maybe, but KCs defense, or lack thereof, will be the deciding factor. I don't see them stopping the clots offense.
KCs defense has been really really good for like 8 weeks.

(12-26-2021, 09:32 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-26-2021, 09:14 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Maybe, but KCs defense, or lack thereof, will be the deciding factor. I don't see them stopping the clots offense.
KCs defense has been really really good for like 8 weeks.

I still think the Colts can beat them. The weak link for Kansas City is that very young O-Line. If the Colts can exploit that, they can win.

(12-26-2021, 10:43 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(12-26-2021, 09:32 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: KCs defense has been really really good for like 8 weeks.

I still think the Colts can beat them. The weak link for Kansas City is that very young O-Line. If the Colts can exploit that, they can win.
Oh the Colts can certainly win but I wouldn’t make them the favorites.

The Colts weak link is their QB and that usually doesn’t bode well in the playoffs.

Having TWO division rivals that are Super Bowl contenders, both without franchise QBs is as #becausejaguars as it gets.

Is it a fallacy that you need to have a franchise QB to win in today's NFL?