Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Impressions From the Jets Game

(12-28-2021, 12:38 PM)YouMadThough Wrote: It's so.weird because I thought this years QB draft was pretty strong.

I've always been a fan of Wilson & Lawrence and really thought they'd come out and look pretty good but I did not expect this shitshow from both of them...

Judging solely just by this year draft class, it seems as if Mac Jones & Jalen Hurts are the better QBs out the whole bunch...

Still too early to predict but this years draft class doesnt really excite me for the future.
Hurts ain't out of this class

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-28-2021, 12:41 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-28-2021, 12:38 PM)YouMadThough Wrote: It's so.weird because I thought this years QB draft was pretty strong.

I've always been a fan of Wilson & Lawrence and really thought they'd come out and look pretty good but I did not expect this shitshow from both of them...

Judging solely just by this year draft class, it seems as if Mac Jones & Jalen Hurts are the better QBs out the whole bunch...

Still too early to predict but this years draft class doesnt really excite me for the future.
Hurts ain't out of this class

Whoops, well okay...

What about Mills? Or was that a fluke?

(This post was last modified: 12-28-2021, 12:57 PM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-27-2021, 02:16 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Leon Searcy on the radio saying this team is too comfortable with losing and act as if they expect it.

This team needs a huge culture change.

Yes. Exactly. So I'm thinking for a few seconds even though every body hated myer, at least he hated losing. I know the flaws many of you say he has as a coach but at LEAST he hated losing and was not comfortable  with it. We need a good coach who will not put up with this losing mentality and will not get himself fired and hated while still holding these players accountable.  All the jags coaches are great losers. Not that they are great at losing which I can argue they are, but they except losing too comfortably. No pressure on the players imo. This culture for the jags is weak and loser mentality and dont criticize the player for goodness sake. He might get his feelings hurt. Hate to say it, but it's time to start getting rid of the losers. You want to keep dropping passes bye. I think the #1 thing wrong with this team is dropped passes.

(12-28-2021, 12:55 PM)Jag88 Wrote:
(12-27-2021, 02:16 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Leon Searcy on the radio saying this team is too comfortable with losing and act as if they expect it.

This team needs a huge culture change.

Yes. Exactly. So I'm thinking for a few seconds even though every body hated myer, at least he hated losing. I know the flaws many of you say he has as a coach but at LEAST he hated losing and was not comfortable  with it. We need a good coach who will not put up with this losing mentality and will not get himself fired and hated while still holding these players accountable.  All the jags coaches are great losers. Not that they are great at losing which I can argue they are, but they except losing too comfortably. No pressure on the players imo. This culture for the jags is weak and loser mentality and dont criticize the player for goodness sake. He might get his feelings hurt. Hate to say it, but it's time to start getting rid of the losers. You want to keep dropping passes bye. I think the #1 thing wrong with this team is dropped passes.

Seriously man, Urban hated losing soooo much that he would work all the way until 4:45pm Monday, Tuesday, and Friday to make sure they didn't lose!

And did you see his motivational speech to the team and staff? "Hey [BLEEP] heads, quit [BLEEP] losing. Be a winner like me. Now, I gotta go see about my Nebraska property, you all take the flight back and I'll see you Tuesday."

Hates losing. Lol.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-28-2021, 12:42 PM)YouMadThough Wrote:
(12-28-2021, 12:41 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Hurts ain't out of this class

Whoops, well okay...

What about Mills? Or was that a fluke?

With our recent string of “luck”, mills will be a diamond in the rough for the Texans and humiliate us yearly

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!