Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags will beat Chargers here's why..

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2016, 08:24 PM by HERO OF THE DAY.)

I'm not gonna mention Keenan Allen.. Anyways we are better on defense I think Amukamara and Ramsey will have a field day.. Put Jack on Woodhead.. Play Jack more he needs it.. I think our offense is way better.. Gates is aging so is Rivers and chargers offense not like Packers evben though Rivers has tore us apart.. we got this Jags win 31-17 this defense is good..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We said Gates would age last season. He scored 4 TDs on us, hahaha

Quote:I'm not gonna mention Keenan Allen.. Anyways we are better on defense I think Amukamara and Ramsey will have a field day.. Put Jack on Woodhead.. Play Jack more he needs it.. I think our offense is way better.. Gates is aging so is Rivers and chargers offense not like Packers evben though Rivers has tore us apart.. we got this Jags win 31-17 this defense is good..
But you did mention Keenan Allen..
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:But you did mention Keenan Allen..

There is no spoon
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2016, 08:36 PM by JagFanatic24.)

Quote:I'm not gonna mention Keenan Allen.. Anyways we are better on defense I think Amukamara and Ramsey will have a field day.. Put Jack on Woodhead.. Play Jack more he needs it.. I think our offense is way better.. Gates is aging so is Rivers and chargers offense not like Packers evben though Rivers has tore us apart.. we got this Jags win 31-17 this defense is good..
I agree about Jack. He needs to be on the field. With a back like Danny Woodhead running all over the field were gonna need guys like Telvin and Myles to match up. Poz could get powned by those scat back type players.

Melvin Gordon is a north, South type runner. So we may see Poz and Jack switching out.

I think we lose another nail biter.

I got Chargers winning 34-27

Coach Gussy will find a way to get that L. I sure hope the Jags win, but I got that feeling Rivers is going to carve up that soft ice cream cone zone D. 

My guess is we won't see Myles Jack very much until week 6 against the Bears. As you guys know, the first 4 weeks we are playing top tier qbs.

I think we sack Rivers 5 times and win by 10+.

Well there you have it folks.

Quote:Coach Gussy will find a way to get that L. I sure hope the Jags win, but I got that feeling Rivers is going to carve up that soft ice cream cone zone D. 

He will not find a way to lose. This team can't beat San Diego on the road no matter who is coaching.

Quote:He will not find a way to lose. This team can't beat San Diego on the road no matter who is coaching.

Oh, Ye of little faith....

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Quote:Oh, Ye of little faith....

I have a lot of faith in this team when it is not playing on the West Coast.

Quote:He will not find a way to lose. This team can't beat San Diego on the road no matter who is coaching.

Time to be a Chargers fan too?

I can't wait to win so I can quote this on everything you post until the next game
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I think Rivers torches this team again this year. Same defensive scheme, minimal blitzes, and ineffective blitzes. He will find an open receiver, and even the receiver that is not open. No Keenan Allen? No problem. Didn't have him last year either when he torched us. 

Quote:Time to be a Chargers fan too?

Why do you ask?

Rivers looks like a god with no pressure. He's going to be nearly perfect against us like he has done the past three times.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2016, 10:53 PM by HERO OF THE DAY.)

Didnt anyone notice Chargers were up 24-3 when Allen went down then lost lol.. I'm not being optimistic here but i think that Prince Ramsey and House can handle them all day.. There def not the Packers that's for sure.. I think If Ivory's 100 percent we win but if he's not we lose.. He's an important piece he is that bull up the middle that we dont have.. And we didnt have in the 1st game.. We could have won that game.. Not just any team against a super bowl bound team.. The run game is average without him..

Quote:Didnt anyone notice Chargers were up 24-3 when Allen went down then lost lol.. I'm not being optimistic here but i think that Prince Ramsey and House can handle them all day.. There def not the Packers that's for sure.. I think If Ivory's 100 percent we win but if he's not we lose.. He's an important piece he is that bull up the middle that we dont have.. And we didnt have in the 1st game.. We could have won that game.. Not just any team against a super bowl bound team.. The run game is average without him..

It was a defensive meltdown. Keenan Allen was not on the active roster last year either and his backup torched us.

A winnable game that is for sure.

Rivers is just like Rodgers though. Not even close in mobility but crafty and gets the ball out quick.

That first game means nothing if we don't win this week.