Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags will beat Chargers here's why..

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2016, 11:04 PM by HERO OF THE DAY.)

Quote:It was a defensive meltdown. Keenan Allen was not on the active roster last year either and his backup torched us.
I dont think a guy (Benjamin) that hasnt had 1000 yards receiving in 5 years and no more than 5 td his whole career is good..

Ramsey has to be licking his chops right now though wouldnt u think..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I don't think a guy (Benjamin) that hasn't had 1000 yards receiving in 5 years and no more than 5 TD his whole career is good..

Ramsey has to be licking his chops right now though wouldn't you think?

I said he torched us. Not torches everybody. Somehow the Chargers did not miss Keenan Allen at all last year.

Quote:I said he torched us. Not torches everybody. Somehow the Chargers did not miss Keenan Allen at all last year.
And where did they draft? Oh that's right, In front of us.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:And where did they draft? Oh that's right, In front of us.

We are talking about our game against the Chargers, right? So nothing else matters.

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2016, 11:40 PM by JagsGooner.)

Quote:We are talking about our game against the Chargers, right? So nothing else matters.
That's not what your post said! So YES IT DOES MATTER! You said the Chargers did well the rest of the year without Allen. Don't cherry pick things and then tell me nothing else matters.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:We are talking about our game against the Chargers, right? So nothing else matters.
Yeah ur def right tho even though its on the road they might have the moment def.. But i just think after seeing the 1st game this team is almost there.. Just dealing with injurys and and a stupid illness situation (ivory)..  lol its like a never ending thing for the jags sad but true.. They just need to stay healthy health is the key for this team they need it.. This would be a good game for us to win.. But injurys making it that much harder..

If we give up another lousy Touchdown right before the half I'm going to be sick. We make a play to go up 17-14 just to have the Packers offense blow our doors off in a minute.

No pain, no gain.

its going to be a screen, draw, checkdown, pick route game.  A few times he will look for gates vertical.  Look for Rivers to try and exploit Poz and Cyp all day, rest of the field should be fine.  I like our chances in this one, only thing that really scares me is having to go that far west.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Quote:Yeah ur def right tho even though its on the road they might have the moment def.. But i just think after seeing the 1st game this team is almost there.. Just dealing with injurys and and a stupid illness situation (ivory)..  lol its like a never ending thing for the jags sad but true.. They just need to stay healthy health is the key for this team they need it.. This would be a good game for us to win.. But injurys making it that much harder..

You would think a healthy Jaguars team can beat an injured Chargers team. Stuff like that happens all over the NFL. But all logic falls out the window when we are talking about the Jaguars playing near the Pacific Ocean.It is not our fault we are cursed in the states of Washington and California. Until we win in all five West Coast stadiums (including the new one at Inglewood) the curse lives on and will get more blame for losing than any player injuries or coaching decisions.

If the Jaguars do not blow out or at least completely control the game against the Chargers it would be a disappointment.  

The Jags have no shot if they show up with a run game similar to the one that showed up against Green Bay. You just can't keep living off of long 3rd down conversions and expect to win. Coach Gussy is going to allow that stupid shot gun hand off repeatedly and it is going to cost the team. Coach Gussy will be too busy in game thinking of the delivery time of his pizzas, and if they'll bring cinnasticks with his order this time. If some how the Jags have any sort of run game, I could see it being a shoot out. In addition, if the Jags have any sort of pass rush I think even coach Gussy can't mess this up, but then again he loves to prove me wrong. I still believe without a doubt that coach Gussy didn't realize his team was on 4th down on the screen play. 

Quote:You would think a healthy Jaguars team can beat an injured Chargers team. Stuff like that happens all over the NFL. But all logic falls out the window when we are talking about the Jaguars playing near the Pacific Ocean.It is not our fault we are cursed in the states of Washington and California. Until we win in all five West Coast stadiums (including the new one at Inglewood) the curse lives on and will get more blame for losing than any player injuries or coaching decisions.

West Coast???  We don't have to go to the west coast to be cursed when you're cursed at every coast.  

Only bad teams can get cursed.    

Quote:West Coast???  We don't have to go to the west coast to be cursed when you're cursed at every coast.  

Only bad teams can get cursed.    

Five teams play home games in the West Coast. As posted earlier in a different thread, we have only won on the west coast twice, both in Oakland, When Tom Couoghlin was the head coach. Jacksonville is a good team with a curse.

Quote:If the Jaguars do not blow out or at least completely control the game against the Chargers it would be a disappointment.  

Anything less than a win should be a disappointment

Quote:If the Jaguars do not blow out or at least completely control the game against the Chargers it would be a disappointment.  
I don't know about a blowout, but our offense needs to make a statement this Sunday.

I see us winning this game. I thought our defense did pretty good against Aaron Rodgers. I believe our pass rush will get better. I can't believe we held Rodgers to 199 in passing yds. That's really good. And we saw our d line being held

Wow, MissTrollFanatic got ya'll going!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Wow, MissTrollFanatic got ya'll going!

Got who going?

Quote:Anything less than a win should be a disappointment

At this point with the refs pretty much content on giving the other team the game it's time to be a big boy team.  Don't leave it up to the refs.  Take their lunch money.   Take EVERYBODY'S lunch money.

Rivers will go 300+ with 3 TDs