Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Happy with Shad as the woner of the Jaguars organization?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Khan approval rating? Do you approve as Khan as owner?

(This post was last modified: 12-28-2021, 09:41 PM by jaguarmvp. Edited 1 time in total.)

I have been saying for years he appears to be a nice guy but should not own a football team.  The Jags have been horrendous under him. Just as I started to gain some respect with the Urban Meyer firing he retains or at least uses Baalke in the Head coach search. It's totally insane and makes no sense in most people's mind.   My vote was easy!
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-28-2021, 09:36 PM by Caldrac.)

Nope. 41 - 116 in 10 years. Consistently making a change while not really making a change by forcing a new hire at a critical position to work with a failure being at an even higher or equally critical position.

It's been frustrating to watch. He needs to get it right this time or the NFL needs to figure it out for him amongst the owners as a collective. I don't see the fans tolerating it much longer.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I'll trade this years 1st overall, next years 1st overall (because we are obviously getting that one) and Shad Khan for any other owner in the league, can we do that? please?
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Worst owner in NFL history. And it's not even close.

He’s ruining the franchise no question in my mind at this point
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

His football decisions aren't great but i'll gladly hold on to an owner that isn't going to move our franchise.. which would be very beneficial to him money wise. Trent Balkee needs to go tho.

(12-28-2021, 10:04 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: His football decisions aren't great but i'll gladly hold on to an owner that isn't going to move our franchise.. which would be very beneficial to him money wise. Trent Balkee needs to go tho.

At this point I'm down for him to just sell the team and watch it move.

He's going to bring us a perpetually bad product which is going to cause people to want to give up anyways.

(12-28-2021, 09:48 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: Worst owner in NFL history.  And it's not even close.

Love statements like this.  Name all the owners in NFL history.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(12-28-2021, 10:24 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(12-28-2021, 09:48 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: Worst owner in NFL history.  And it's not even close.

Yeah the Ford family are peaches. Mike Brown has been something else as well. Zygi in Minnesota isn't all that great either. This is a tad of an exaggeration but we are breaching the barriers that rank us as all time losers.

His patience is annoying and the way they do things is backwards as all get out. Wasted cap space, bad extra draft pick work and not retaining players is all part of tge suckfest.

I get the plus points for staying in Jacksonville but the fans can't sustain this disaster. There are limits.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 12-28-2021, 11:01 PM by navyjagfan. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-28-2021, 10:24 PM)RicoTx Wrote:

I stand corrected - 2nd worst owner.  

https://www.espn.com/blog/jacksonville-j...-shad-khan

(12-28-2021, 10:04 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: His football decisions aren't great but i'll gladly hold on to an owner that isn't going to move our franchise.. which would be very beneficial to him money wise. Trent Balkee needs to go tho.

He could take this [BLEEP] show anywhere in the country and they ain’t selling tickets to watch his garbage product, so no he can’t just move the team and make more money he’d have to actually put some kind of product worth something out and he’s incapable of that.

Don’t get the point of moving a team. Unless you got a decent team and the stadiums always empty. But that’s billionaire things I guess, rich gotta get richer even if they got more money they can spend. And if we keep being an embarrassment of a franchise, he can go ahead and sell it. If they move, they move. Care less and less after every stupid mistake Khan makes.

(12-28-2021, 10:56 PM)navyjagfan Wrote:
(12-28-2021, 10:24 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Love statements like this.  Name all the owners in NFL history.

I stand corrected - 2nd worst owner.  

https://www.espn.com/blog/jacksonville-j...-shad-khan
That's wild.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

If he would just be an owner and not make football decisions and have football guys do that for him, he'd be fine.

Did any of you check Jags Twitter today? Talk about hilarious.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2021, 12:32 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

He's a bad owner. A bad woner too.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(12-28-2021, 11:21 PM)Russian Wrote:

Don’t get the point of moving a team. Unless you got a decent team and the stadiums always empty. But that’s billionaire things I guess, rich gotta get richer even if they got more money they can spend. And if we keep being an embarrassment of a franchise, he can go ahead and sell it. If they move, they move. Care less and less after every stupid mistake Khan makes.

I love this team and this city but lets be real. There are cities where people go to a game and watch it til the end even in a blowout, and you got jag fans who could be winning by 40 and will look to leave at the top of the 4th to beat traffic. 

Theres more money to be made in a better city.. bad team or not.

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2021, 01:27 AM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

People are asking too much of him. Hes the money man. All he can do is spend some money and hope that people under him do their jobs and arent incredible losers who love just cashing their checks in a comfortable losing environment. Its not his fault. Some of these people, coaches and players need to have some pride and win.

(12-29-2021, 01:25 AM)Jag88 Wrote: People are asking too much of him. Hes the money man. All he can do is spend some money and hope that people under him do their jobs and arent incredible losers who love just cashing their checks in a comfortable losing environment. Its not his fault. Some of these people, coaches and players need to have some pride and win.

Khan is the only one who has the power to hire/fire GM's.  Who else do you blame?
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(12-29-2021, 12:36 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(12-28-2021, 11:21 PM)Russian Wrote: Don’t get the point of moving a team. Unless you got a decent team and the stadiums always empty. But that’s billionaire things I guess, rich gotta get richer even if they got more money they can spend. And if we keep being an embarrassment of a franchise, he can go ahead and sell it. If they move, they move. Care less and less after every stupid mistake Khan makes.

I love this team and this city but lets be real. There are cities where people go to a game and watch it til the end even in a blowout, and you got jag fans who could be winning by 40 and will look to leave at the top of the 4th to beat traffic. 

Theres more money to be made in a better city.. bad team or not.

Maybe in Green Bay? Everywhere else the fans come and go with the wins. Not even the browns fans pack a stadium during low cycles. We’re in the middle of a 21 year down cycle with 2 small peaks lasting a season each, no city fan base is beating the door down for that product.