Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Prince Amukamara

Looked like the guy the Giants drafted him to be. It's weird to see our defensive backs actually making plays on the ball rather than trailing the other team's receiver and hoping for a bad throw.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The guy balled out.. Glad he's here
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2016, 06:35 PM by BritishJag.)

House is going to have to step his game up or his place might be under threat after the bye week. Prince and Ramsey look like top quality CB's so House is going to be fighting with Colvin for his spot if those guys keep up.

I hope he does because I like House and his blog/website is interesting to read but it's all about getting better.

Played great, just needs to stay healthy. 

Quote:House is going to have to step his game up or his place might be under threat after the bye week. Prince and Ramsey look like top quality CB's so House is going to be fighting with Colvin for his spot if those guys keep up.

I hope he does because I like House and his blog/website is interesting to read but it's all about getting better.

I agree with this. House played soft. He pulled up in the endzone when he could have blown up Rodgers.

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2016, 06:40 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:House is going to have to step his game up or his place might be under threat after the bye week. Prince and Ramsey look like top quality CB's so House is going to be fighting with Colvin for his spot if those guys keep up.

Colvin will not be ready to leapfrog House on the depth chart right away. He can't do anything with the team until after the bye week because of CBA practice rules if I understand correctly.

They'll have to cut House to retain Prince.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2016, 06:46 PM by JagFanatic24.)

lol@jdub

Thanks for that bit of info.

I only saw Amukamara get blatantly beat twice. Once by DeVante and once by Cobb.  That's not too bad vs rodgers really.

I still tend to think House/Ramsey outside with Colvin in the slot will be the best option after the bye, but Amukamara might make that a tougher decision if he continues to play well. 

We'll see.

Quote:I only saw Amukamara get blatantly beat twice. Once by DeVante and once by Cobb. That's not too bad vs rodgers really.

I still tend to think House/Ramsey outside with Colvin in the slot will be the best option after the bye, but Amukamara might make that a tougher decision if he continues to play well.

We'll see.

@NYC, I agree about Colvin in the slot. But as of right now....give me Amukamura over House.

House just loafed vs the Pack.

Quote:@NYC, I agree about Colvin in the slot. But as of right now....give me Amukamura over House.

House just loafed vs the Pack.

I thought he  (Davon House) played pretty well.  Just looked a bit tentative on 2 or 3 plays.  I'll have to watch him more closely when the coaches angles come out tomorrow on GamePass. 

Will share thoughts on that when I have them. 

Quote:They'll have to cut House to retain Prince.

What makes you say that? Obviously we don't because we still have both players.

Quote:I thought he (Davon House) played pretty well. Just looked a bit tentative on 2 or 3 plays. I'll have to watch him more closely when the coaches angles come out tomorrow on GamePass.

Will share thoughts on that when I have them.

I'd be interested on what you find. Those 2 or 3 plays you speak of is what has me wanting him as a 4th.

Ramsey - was a beast. He backed up what he said.

Amukamura - dare I say....beast#2

House - seemed like he didn't want to risk injury at the goal line vs Rodgers.

Him and Ramsey played really well.  Now we have to get rid of Cyprien for someone better, oh and add a pass rush.  Should be good after those 2 things get fixed..its only been since 2007.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Him and Ramsey played really well. Now we have to get rid of Cyprien for someone better, oh and add a pass rush. Should be good after those 2 things get fixed..its only been since 2007.

Besides the missed tackle on Lacy. What did Cyprien do wrong?

The PI was bogus.

Quote:Besides the missed tackle on Lacy. What did Cyprien do wrong?

The PI was bogus.

He was OK but always got to the ball carrier late. By the time he could tackle someone, that guy already had a first down.

Quote:Besides the missed tackle on Lacy. What did Cyprien do wrong?

The PI was bogus.

Nothing.

He had a very good game besides those two plays.

Quote:Nothing.

He had a very good game besides those two plays.

It's like people are just going with whatever by saying "let's get rid of Cyprien "

The guy produced yesterday against a very high profile team. He was all over the field.

He had blanket coverage and got robbed on a PI call.

And he missed a tackle against Lacy.

If anybody truly paid attention...when Gipson got juked out of his Nike's, Cyprien was the player that chased him down.

Guys seriously. Stop with the cut Poz, cut Cyprien.

They were actually our best defensive players not named Amukamura or Ramsey or Smith.

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2016, 07:54 PM by Etdavis2006.)

Quote:They'll have to cut House to retain Prince.

Naw, House has like three more year on his contract after this and the number are quite modest. We have the rights to Prince so if he shows up they can pay him good or at worst, tag him with either the franchise or transition designation. If he's good, he'll be here.