Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Prince Amukamara

Cyprien was playing a Rover type scheme. He would spy at the LOS and then run back to his SS position. He was literally all over the field.

It's like fans are just saying "cut this player" for no reason.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I am not on the "cut Cyprien" train. Just saying how I saw it.

Quote:Naw, House has like three more year on his contract after this and the number are quite modest. We have the rights to Prince so if he shows up they can pay him good or at worst, tag him with either the franchise or transition designation. If he's good, he'll be here.

Prince is on a prove-it contract. We can simply not re-sign him next year. If we want to keep him, he will get a new contract.

Quote:Him and Ramsey played really well. Now we have to get rid of Cyprien for someone better, oh and add a pass rush. Should be good after those 2 things get fixed..its only been since 2007.

The year is 2025, Jaguars just landed a top SS and pass rusher. But ARob, Hurns, and Bortles just retired. Damn.

Quote:I only saw Amukamara get blatantly beat twice. Once by DeVante and once by Cobb. That's not too bad vs rodgers really.

I still tend to think House/Ramsey outside with Colvin in the slot will be the best option after the bye, but Amukamara might make that a tougher decision if he continues to play well.

We'll see.

I know you've been the number 1 guy banging the drum that Prince isn't that good since he got here. But if by now you can't see that he's in another class than House, then I'm not quite sure what you're watching. He's easily the best corner on this roster. If he's healthy, he's starting.

He played a heck of a game.

The Jaguars played a heck of a game. We would have beat a lot of teams yesterday.
Shock the world

Quote:I know you've been the number 1 guy banging the drum that Prince isn't that good since he got here. But if by now you can't see that he's in another class than House, then I'm not quite sure what you're watching. He's easily the best corner on this roster. If he's healthy, he's starting.

Ramsey and Amukamura played outstanding against Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb.

House is the one that struggled.

Quote:I know you've been the number 1 guy banging the drum that Prince isn't that good since he got here. But if by now you can't see that he's in another class than House, then I'm not quite sure what you're watching. He's easily the best corner on this roster. If he's healthy, he's starting.

I was just underwhelmed by his play in New York and then watching him get burned in camp by our depth receivers gave me a bad feeling. 

He's played better than my expectations, but I'll have to watch House's performance from yesterday closely before I consider rating Amukamara higher. 

The only play that I really was like danmit Cyp was the one where he had Jordy behind on the line on the screen pass and tackled him in the air, and jordy just came down on two feet and ran for another 10 yards.  That was that drive he caught 4/4 and a TD. 

Either way, IMO we win this game if Lee catches that pass....

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

Quote:The only play that I really was like danmit Cyp was the one where he had Jordy behind on the line on the screen pass and tackled him in the air, and jordy just came down on two feet and ran for another 10 yards. That was that drive he caught 4/4 and a TD.

Either way, IMO we win this game if Lee catches that pass....

Or if Malik Jackson doesn't offset that penalty by pushing the other player to draw an unsportsmanlike. Then he jumps offsides a few plays later that puts them in FG range.

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2016, 08:48 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Or if Malik Jackson doesn't offset that penalty by pushing the other player to draw an unsportsmanlike. Then he jumps offsides a few plays later that puts them in FG range.

I know tensions flare and players get mad, but that was inexcusable. An official was right there. Nobody did anything to him.

Yeah that one didn't make any sense 

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

Honestly couldn't have asked for a better fight from Prince.
Shock the world

That play on 3 and 10 with 13 mins left in the 3rd was all Cyprien's fault. It wasn't that he had the right assignment and just got beat, he totally blew it. Left Cobb wide open for the easy first. That was the one big play that stuck out for me.

That said, holding Rodgers to under 200 yards is an accomplishment in itself. Kudos to the secondary as a whole.

Prince and Ramsey need to be the 2 starting CBs Colvin in the slot. House is trash

Quote:That play on 3 and 10 with 13 mins left in the 3rd was all Cyprien's fault. It wasn't that he had the right assignment and just got beat, he totally blew it. Left Cobb wide open for the easy first. That was the one big play that stuck out for me.

That said, holding Rodgers to under 200 yards is an accomplishment in itself. Kudos to the secondary as a whole.

Green Bay's offensive line and Randall Cobb's speed did not help. I was not sure if it was all Cyprien's fault or partially just playing against a good opponent.

Quote:Prince and Ramsey need to be the 2 starting CBs Colvin in the slot. House is trash

Davon House had a bad game. He can rebound before the bye week.

What is up with all this "House is tradh" stuff.

That td by Arod was insane. House had excellent coverage hebjust put it in only spot possible.

Rodgers threw for 199 yards, none of our corners played like trash.

House being trash is laughable. Our top 4 CBs are probably better than any other teams starting 4.

Quote:What is up with all this "House is tradh" stuff.

That td by Arod was insane. House had excellent coverage hebjust put it in only spot possible.

Rodgers threw for 199 yards, none of our corners played like trash.

For some reason I will never understand people love to call somebody trash after one bad game.