Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's talk SD matchups

Quote:Where's the link?

I don't need to post a link. It is obvious to anyone who has been a Jaguars fan since Mark Brunell was our quarterback.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2016, 05:34 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Gus Bradley has NEVER been better than 25th in scoring defense in 4 seasons. THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS; SCORING DEFENSE. Period. He was 31st last year.

This is a different team from the last three years. THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS. What happened the last three years was 100% dependent on lack of talent.

Quote:Right now he is ranked 20th. So....

20th out of 32, or 28?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:20th out of 32, or 28?

Point taken, but we it's an improvement from last year.

Quite frankly, this should be a win based on week one performances.

San Diego gave up 20+ unanswered points in the 4th quarter of a game that they were winning.  That's to a KC offense that isn't close to the Jaguar's offense (on paper).

Looking at that, I think that the Jaguars win this one.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:I don't need to post a link. It is obvious to anyone who has been a Jaguars fan since Mark Brunell was our quarterback.

You do need a link. Otherwise the only one it's obvious to is you. I can't believe you without a link.

Whenever someone posts a "fact" you demand a link for proof, even if it's obvious. I demand a link for proof.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Gus Bradley has NEVER been better than 25th in scoring defense in 4 seasons. THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS; SCORING DEFENSE. Period. He was 31st last year.

Defense is significantly better.

If you watched the game yesterday and cannot see that for yourself, then you are an idiot and not worth anyone's time.

Quote:Defense is significantly better.

If you watched the game yesterday and cannot see that for yourself, then you are an idiot and not worth anyone's time.

This.

Quote:History says knowing how to travel a very long distance means absolutely nothing on game day.

I have to disagree with you here.  The Jaguars have performed better when they travel to London in recent seasons, but it's not really a product of the travel... more like the team at the time.

Historically, the Jaguars have not done well when traveling to the west coast.  Again, you have to look at the team that is traveling.  Historically speaking, the team has not done well on the left coast.  I see that changing this coming weekend.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2016, 06:05 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:20th out of 32, or 28?

I know only 28 teams have played so far, but 20th is still an improvement.

^ 4 teams are playing tonight, so....

Wrong again

Quote:32

All 32 teams haven't played yet. It's out of 28 until tonight's games are played.

Quote:All 32 teams haven't played yet. It's out of 28 until tonight's games are played.

She's use to being wrong.

Quote:I have to disagree with you here.  The Jaguars have performed better when they travel to London in recent seasons, but it's not really a product of the travel... more like the team at the time.

Historically, the Jaguars have not done well when traveling to the west coast.  Again, you have to look at the team that is traveling.  Historically speaking, the team has not done well on the left coast.  I see that changing this coming weekend.

I was not referring to all 28 teams that had to play on the West Coast before this season. My thought is the Jaguars are cursed because no matter who the players and coaches are for each team or which stadium we play at, we lose.

Quote:All 32 teams haven't played yet. It's out of 28 until tonight's games are played.

LOL Man people just don't wait for me to correct myself before replying to my posts.

Quote:I was not referring to all 28 teams that had to play on the West Coast before this season. My thought is the Jaguars are cursed because no matter who the players and coaches are for each team or which stadium we play at, we lose.

(Sigh)...14-2

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2016, 06:11 PM by Scarecrow.)

Quote:LOL Man people just don't wait for me to correct myself before replying to my posts.

You don't do that when you correct other people. It isn't a big thing, I was helping you with what he meant by 28.

Quote:(Sigh)...14-2

I was still right earlier about never winning in the 21st century.

Quote:You don't do that when you correct other people. It isn't a big thing, I was helping you with what he meant by 28.

I figured out a little bit too late what he meant by 28 teams.

Quote:LOL Man people just don't wait for me to correct myself before replying to my posts.

Then why don't you show the same level of respect when you steady tell people they are wrong.

Then you whine and cry when people do it to you. You need to grow up lady.